Pandora's Box - Diamond Power of Veto

CasperSabe

Thank you! I am so happy Brenden won (I am such a sucker for the underdog its disgusting) that I don't want Matt to be able to putt Brenden up!

On another note, I hope they get the ice b***h (aka bitchney, aka britney) out of the house! she makes me sick! she is so two faced and I can't stand to look at her skanky face anymore! Ok, venting done, I feel better!

I'm with you on this I root for the underdog most of the time ... I guess its just the rebel in me ...

Im glad Brendon won HOH ... Can't wait to see if Rachel comes back ... The house will be in Turmoil!!! I am so looking forward to that happening I love when the house flips!

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He can put up anyone but the veto winner and the HoH. So Brendon and whoever wins veto will still be safe this week no matter what.

Well that blows...and as much as I don't care for Britney she's right!!! Brendon is a coward...his "3' nothing" remark to Britney was uncalled for, and his targets are all those that he towers over!!! Well, hopefully next week!!!

<<Also, if I'm not mistaken... isn't the Diamond power of veto the exact same as the coup de tat? I can't think of any difference (other than the fact that BB just randomly bestowed it on someone undeserving instead of allowing us to give it to someone- like Brit or Enzo!). The holder gets to remove one or both of the nominees from the block, and replace them with whoever he wants. And he can only use it in the next two weeks. Is that not exactly what the coup de tat was? Why change the name?>>

I wonder though if Matt could use the Diamond Power of Veto and nominate Brandon even though he is the HOH?

Well that blows...and as much as I don't care for Britney she's right!!! Brendon is a coward...his "3' nothing" remark to Britney was uncalled for, and his targets are all those that he towers over!!! Well, hopefully next week!!!

Funny, I seem to remember Bitchy starting that fued with Brendon by immaturely mocking the way he walks, so I don't see how his 3 foot nothing remark is uncalled for. That makes no sense, what, is he just supposed to let this group of mean spirited immature brats make fun of him and he can't retaliate?

Brit can dish it out but can't take it. Karma is a bitch.

Funny, I seem to remember Bitchy starting that fued with Brendon by immaturely mocking the way he walks, so I don't see how his 3 foot nothing remark is uncalled for. That makes no sense, what, is he just supposed to let this group of mean spirited immature brats make fun of him and he can't retaliate?

I agree, if she had stayed out of it and not started laughing at him and mocking him I think he would have left her out of it. I think she thought all the boys (her gang, in her eyes)would stick up for her and think she was cool for starting a fight with Brendon and when that didn't happen she started crying (poor me)he has made 2 comments to her and she goes on and on about how mean he is to her, but forgets everything she has said about everyone else.

Exactly, it seemed like Britney was trying to start a big fight hoping all of her

"so called" friends in the house would jump in and start bashing Brendon too. Well that didn't happen, she was all on her own. I just can't stand mob type mentality.

The best power would have been "The fire water power of TEQUILA" Then the house guest could stay drunk for 2 weeks, no one would be able to figure out any sketchy behaviors and in a drunken stupor name Enzo and Kathy as replacement nominees. *Bwahahaha laughing maniacally*

I agree, if she had stayed out of it and not started laughing at him and mocking him I think he would have left her out of it. I think she thought all the boys (her gang, in her eyes)would stick up for her and think she was cool for starting a fight with Brendon and when that didn't happen she started crying (poor me)he has made 2 comments to her and she goes on and on about how mean he is to her, but forgets everything she has said about everyone else.

ITA!!!

Brendon obviously opened his own Pandora's Box and released Rachel into the house. Does anyone think that Brendon may also have some secret power that no one yet knows about? Surely BB isn't going to have a Pandora's Box for every HOH from here on out...

Now a good Thursday would be Matt TRYING to use his special power and then Julie Chen saying he talked about it thus making it void and he gets voted out.

now that would be great tv :animated_rotfl::animated_bouncy:

oh god what a dumbass.. I really hope Brendon goes next week.

and for the rest of these losers, I love how no one is suspect to Matt being so confident after being backdoored, "I have hope." he basically told them he has a special power... omg Brendon is so dumb. He will be Brendumb until he gets evicted next week.

Brendon obviously opened his own Pandora's Box and released Rachel into the house. Does anyone think that Brendon may also have some secret power that no one yet knows about? Surely BB isn't going to have a Pandora's Box for every HOH from here on out...

He better have otherwise it wouldn't be fair that Matt got one and he didn't.

He better have otherwise it wouldn't be fair that Matt got one and he didn't.

Brendon got to leave the house, got a massage and some nice chef prepared meals...Matt didn't. NOT FAIR!!! :furious3:

:animated_rotfl:

Apparently everyone forgot what happened last season when Jeff used the special power. If the DPOV is like that and Matt can replace both noms them like the Coup everyone will be able to play for HOH on Thursday. Just saying. Since we don't know everything about the DPOV yet this is a possibility and Brendan could win HOH again. I hope he does use it and puts Britt up as she is the most vile creature

I am glad Matt was put on the block so now he can use the DPOV and shock everyone. I only hope that he knows that the Brigade is against him so he can nominate one of them to ensure that they get out.

Unfortunately Matt will never find out that Enzo and Hayden have decided to keep Lane over him, because Brit is not going to tell him and Lane won't tell him for fear that he would try to talk E & H out of it. So, Thursday Brit will be going home, unfortunately. When it should be Kathy. Kathy had a chance at POV and Brit did not. So essentially Matt will be backdooring her, but Matt does not care. Because if he gets to final two, even if Brit and Rachel don't vote for him to win, he thinks he has everyone's vote.

oh god what a dumbass.. I really hope Brendon goes next week.

and for the rest of these losers, I love how no one is suspect to Matt being so confident after being backdoored, "I have hope." he basically told them he has a special power... omg Brendon is so dumb. He will be Brendumb until he gets evicted next week.

He wasn't backdoored. He had a chance to win POV. He played, Brit didn't.

Unfortunately Matt will never find out that Enzo and Hayden have decided to keep Lane over him, because Brit is not going to tell him and Lane won't tell him for fear that he would try to talk E & H out of it. So, Thursday Brit will be going home, unfortunately. When it should be Kathy. Kathy had a chance at POV and Brit did not. So essentially Matt will be backdooring her, but Matt does not care. Because if he gets to final two, even if Brit and Rachel don't vote for him to win, he thinks he has everyone's vote.

He wasn't backdoored. He had a chance to win POV. He played, Brit didn't.

Matt didn't play in the POV this week, so yeah he was backdoored.

Archived