Mystery Door Twist

CeCiMom

It would be good since it would benefit Michelle.

She had the lousy HOH period and has had no luck on having a partner in the game. I would love to see her pull herself off and Jeff be able to nominate Gnat. Let the chips then fall!!!

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet someone from CBS came up with the idea to have this twist and not tell anyone about it knowing that everyone on this forum will have such amazing ideas as to what the twist could be and then he plans on stealing these ideas and totally using them as his own. You just wait and see...one of these ideas will be on the next BB...mark my words! :D

Well AstroEric, while I respect your opinion, I completely disagree that Jeff does not deserve to stay. True, the BD of Russell looks like it wasn't the best of timing, but we will never know for sure. R could have won HoH, put J/J on the block, or BD Jeff & there would be many screaming what at idiot Jeff was for not getting R out last week.

Jeff won PoV to save himself, used a power that evicted Jessie, the one HG who had such a deovted following, he was guaranteed the big prize, IMO. Jeff won HoH AND PoV & ultimately used it on someone whom he felt was his biggest competitor & was gunning for him.(BTW, Jeff was right about that) At this point in the game, Jeff is the ONLY HG who has made power moves, drastic plays & did it without purposefully creating a shitstorm of drama. (really, who would have thought Chima would do the crap she did?) Kevin, whom I like, has not done a whole lot, but I liked him best before Chimas' HoH, since then, he seems to have become a bit of a douche. Natalie has done nothing in this game, other than prove what an amazing liar she is (what an attribute). Jordan is dumb to the game of BB, but what she lacks in game smarts she more than makes up for with personality & heart.

whatever it is, I need a major twist because I am SO bored right now! Seriously, Nat....Jordan.....Michelle......Kevin....HOW BORING CAN IT BE!!!!! Jeff is funny at least. Kevin is funny but not with Nat! Michelle just makes squeaky noises and Jordan is cute but what will she do to make it interesting? I can't believe I have already stopped watching BBAD! That makes me sad.

I know how you feel! I was soooo disappointed (with myself) when I felt compelled to start "clicking on the remote" during last nite's BBAD (well, really this morning!!). Even trying to imitate Michelle's weird faces when she's crying and talking to herself has gotten old. Do you think if you painted that "bulb" on the end of her nose red, she would start to look like Bozo the Clown??!!

I apologize to all 11 of the "Michelle Fan Club" for being mean!

I bet someone from CBS came up with the idea to have this twist and not tell anyone about it knowing that everyone on this forum will have such amazing ideas as to what the twist could be and then he plans on stealing these ideas and totally using them as his own. You just wait and see...one of these ideas will be on the next BB...mark my words! :D

If there is a twist saving Jeff they will all find out Thursday live before eviction. They still haven't mentioned to HGs whatever happened to the Pandora's Box money and significance of the key. Supposedly BB will tell us the viewers Tuesday but I'm not holding my breath.

david you don't have to apologize for being mean but, get it straight mister... there's more than 11 of us. :animated_rotfl:

true dat!! Michelle has played the game... has a pretty good bead on who,and what the people left are really like... but she somehow needs to pull jordan to the end with her to win this thing.

Even though I don't think jordan deserves to be in F2 I beleive that she is the only person left that michelle can beat!! Michelle against kevin or gnat she finishes 2nd!

I am now thinking this Pandodr's Box is just a tease. I think it may have something to do with a special prize but that is it. BB usually doesn't have more then one surprisse to be able to save somone.

I surly hope I am wrong, but I really beleive nothing will happen since it did not happen during POV

Yep at this point if Jeff leaves I am routing for Michele, she played the best of the people that will be left in the F4.

PLEASE BB GOD'S DON'T LET NATALIE WIN A DIME! Have no respect for her game play.

I am now thinking this Pandodr's Box is just a tease. I think it may have something to do with a special prize but that is it. BB usually doesn't have more then one surprisse to be able to save somone.

I surly hope I am wrong, but I really beleive nothing will happen since it did not happen during POV

Yep at this point if Jeff leaves I am routing for Michele, she played the best of the people that will be left in the F4.

PLEASE BB GOD'S DON'T LET NATALIE WIN A DIME! Have no respect for her game play.

On Season 9 Ryan and James both got another chance to re-enter the house after they were evicted ... It really pissed me off too that they did it a second time letting James back in the house ...

I don't think there has been anything this season to save someone. The Coup d'etat was to change up the nominations. It ended up saving 2 people - but that wasn't it's purpose. So technically the key could be "key" to saving someone.

Wishful thinking - I know - but like so many others I just want that nasty girl (Nat) gone!

On Season 10 Ryan and James both got another chance to re-enter the house after they were evicted ... It really pissed me off too that they did it a second time letting James back in the house ...

Yep they did but I think its too late in the season to bring anyone back at this point.

Yep I agree this Pandora's Box was a good tease, and thinking people are right, just to up the ratings.

:furious: Hey I took a day off of work and went to the live show to watch Jessie be evicted. No more talk of Jessie please.

I'm so happy you were there to witness it Marty. It was the highlight of BB11!!

Seeing Jessie leave made me a very happy camper.

Yeah I think it was more of a luxury comp. At this point they need to include us on somethings so we will watch the dang show! Natalie is so annoying....do you think her man is looking at her differently now that he can see her away from normal stuff at home?

Nat's boyfriend broke up with her about a year ago. She's lying about that too.

but didnt her dad say in the phone call that he and the BF are hanging together ?

Not that he couldnt be a total sucka$$ liar like his daughter.....

and to "1realitymom"

AMEN, sista' !!

also important to note that Jeff was being LIED to about Russell by K/N - couple that with Jeff feeling like Russell slapped him by voting FOR Jessie right after SAVING him !!

I'd be pissed and give him the boot too

LenRay I was looking for the My Space I had of her Jason her ex boyfriend that says he is single and does not have any mention of her. I heard that they broke up a while back. When she got the call from her father I noticed that he mentioned Jason and said that he watches the show with Jason and that Jason said he loved her.

Now if she got HOH would she have pictures of him?

(cuz she is going to win the next comp)

coup de charity part 2

to be continued ...................

Archived