Mystery Door Twist

CeCiMom

I love the thought of that!!! Can you imagine the looks on their faces when he walked back in.

Especially Jordan. You know she will be crying her eyes out.

The schedule says nothing about an eviction on Thursday, or a live program

Where is this schedule..on CBS?? On my Comcast schedule for Thursday it says Live: another houseguest is evicted. But what do they know? LOL!

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love the thought of that!!! Can you imagine the looks on their faces when he walked back in.

Especially Jordan. You know she will be crying her eyes out.

The schedule says nothing about an eviction on Thursday, or a live program

Where is this schedule..on CBS?? On my Comcast schedule for Thursday it says Live: another houseguest is evicted. But what do they know? LOL!

Click on Morty's Big Brother Pages. Scroll down just a bit and there is the upcoming schedule.

Maybe Kevin gets the choice to take all the $ or leave it split among the other HG's.

It would influence what the Jury thought about him and his chances of getting their vote should he make it to F2. It might also determine his fate in next HOH (since he cannot play and he already won some $).

Maybe Kevin gets the choice to take all the $ or leave it split among the other HG's.

It would influence what the Jury thought about him and his chances of getting their vote should he make it to F2. It might also determine his fate in next HOH (since he cannot play and he already won some $).

That's exactly what I told my sister this morning. I so hope not, what a let down!

i have looked at cbs,hughes satilite scheduel and morty's and it looks like it is going to happen.hughes says normal eviction but morty's nor cbs says that. eviction and new hoh sunday.this could be a fast forwad but the dates dont match up for that(obviously that is) so it does look like the key will save jeff but we wont find out for sure till thursdays live show.

right or wrong i hope this happens and for those that say its not fair,neither was saving ed but it was just a part of the game we had to live with. it sucked then but could be great for us this time.

we still may have a jeff/michele after all !

so it does look like the key will save jeff but we wont find out for sure till thursdays live show.

right or wrong i hope this happens and for those that say its not fair,neither was saving ed but it was just a part of the game we had to live with. it sucked then but could be great for us this time.

OMG...you are getting my hopes up!!! Don't make me come look for you...LOL!!

i have looked at cbs,hughes satilite scheduel and morty's and it looks like it is going to happen.hughes says normal eviction but morty's nor cbs says that. eviction and new hoh sunday.this could be a fast forwad but the dates dont match up for that(obviously that is) so it does look like the key will save jeff but we wont find out for sure till thursdays live show.

Im confused. Can you explain it better for me. Thank you.

On TV:

September 1 2009, Tuesday 9:00PM CBS

September 3 2009, Thursday 8:00PM CBS (nothing here still 5 hg's)

September 6 2009, Sunday 8:00PM CBS (With a live eviction & HoH contest) (one leaves f4 hoh )

September 8 2009, Tuesday 9:00PM CBS

September 10 2009, Thursday 8:00PM CBS ( one leaves f3 f hoh begins)

September 13 2009, Sunday 8:00PM CBS ( f hoh and f2 chosen)

September 15 2009, Tuesday 8:00PM CBS Big Two Hour Finale! (finale)

this works but not with evictions on both thursday and sunday. it is just my guess of course but i think worth discussing ?

Well, I think the point is that if there's a live eviction on Sunday...something is up. Unless you think they will follow this

9-1-09 [Tuesday] Veto meeting

9-3-09 [Thursday] Jeff evicted, final 4

9-6-09 [sunday] Someone else evicted, Final 3

9-8-09 [Tuesday] Nominations

9-10-09 [Thursday] Veto

9-13-09 [sunday] Someone else evicted, Final 2

9-15-09 [Tuesday] Last episode, winner crowned

It just wouldn't make sense. It's like you're rushing into the Final 3 and then hitting the brakes. Wouldn't make any sense. There has to be another eviction fit into those final 4 episodes. At least as far as I"m concerned.

Well, I think the point is that if there's a live eviction on Sunday...something is up. Unless you think they will follow this

9-1-09 [Tuesday] Veto meeting

9-3-09 [Thursday] Jeff evicted, final 4

9-6-09 [sunday] Someone else evicted, Final 3

9-8-09 [Tuesday] Nominations

9-10-09 [Thursday] Veto

9-13-09 [sunday] Someone else evicted, Final 2

9-15-09 [Tuesday] Last episode, winner crowned

It just wouldn't make sense. It's like you're rushing into the Final 3 and then hitting the brakes. Wouldn't make any sense. There has to be another eviction fit into those final 4 episodes. At least as far as I"m concerned.

what i see wrong here is f3 doesnt have nominations. it begins final hoh 3 part challenge and the final hoh evicts the 3rd hg taking it to final 2

Does anyone think that Jeff should maybe look around and see if this key can be used now? Don't think it would hurt. Maybe it fits something in the house..... and,no, I am not talking about Jordan's chastity belt! :animated_scratchchin:

I have said all season that those bikes play in sooner or later (apparently MUCH later). Since the day Jeff got the key, I have been saying all along that I think they unlock the bikes...how? what? why? when? I don't know, but we'll know in the next week or two.....

yes gsn, I posted about that yesterday....Jessie did get a BB chew out!

what i see wrong here is f3 doesnt have nominations. it begins final hoh 3 part challenge and the final hoh evicts the 3rd hg taking it to final 2

My bad. Damnit, if they want me to remember this stuff run the damn show more than once a year! Oh well, suppose there aren't anymore writer strikes coming up.

But you're right, and that makes the point even bigger. They aren't going to have 3 episodes between the Final 3 and the last episode. Something is still coming, whether it saves Jeff or not.

The KEY UNLOCKED the room in the HOH where they locked Kevin AFTER he opened the BOX.............would the KEY open 2 places??

Also, didn't Jeff find some kind of CARD beside the money, that he didn't know what it was............thought I read someone post that he put it in his duffel bag (??)

At this point I don't really care who gets saved, just that things get shaken up a little bit. A final 4 of Jordan, Michele, Natalie, and Kevin is just going to be a bit of a letdown.

All in all, Jeff made one big mistake and it's going to cost him. No reason to think less of him, he just got played. He should have Russell sitting next to him on the block going home.

lol king. we all feed off the state of confusion i think and i may be totally off on my thinking but every now and then one of us come up with the right answer through trial and error. one thing it seems we were all right about at this point is no one seems to be going home thursday (or at least appears that way)

Archived