Mystery Door Twist

CeCiMom

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think BB threw the 'idea' of the twist to us and are now reading all our posts to see who has the best idea for the follow through!!! Sooo, people, think up some awesome ones! I wish I could but I'm at work and brain dead right now.... :stars:

I don't think the producers are that bright!!! :animated_rotfl:

for what it's worth..this is on jokers.

(There is a rumor flying around (from Source: Bumpshack.com) that the person who found the key to Pandora's Box won and activated the DIAMOND VETO! As we all know, Jeff found the key! Is it the legendary DIAMOND VETO? Will Jeff be saved? Will Natalie FINALLY be going to the jury house where she belongs...we shall see.)

1 comment said that this was also the source that said chima & AG got into a shouting match on the live feeds...which didn't happen.

This is posted somewhere but I do not think any of it is true. Just throwing it out in the cosmos LOL

http://bb11-pandoras-box.blogspot.com/

This one seems a little craaaaaaaazy to me.

If this is true..I told ya they had the staff working OVERTIME after the comp to try and figure out how to use the comp!!!

IMHO if any or most of this is true BB has definately JUMPED THE SHARK!!! just sayin

it will??? pre planned my ASS!!! just sayin!

If it was preplanned why didn't they tell us Sunday night like they said they would...instead of giving us that crappy fluff filled show they aired Sunday night!!

remember spell it @ss so no one can make out what it really says :animated_rotfl:

what i ment by preplanned the ? door was there and bb said it would be a game changing twist before jeff ever did those things

Well like someone said it is true that Jeff won the most money. It is true that Jeff found the key. It is true that Jeff let Kevin out of the box.

I say he won that one all the way around so if there is a reward people can't say Jeff did not earn it.

And what I meant was they could CHERRY PICK anything they wanted to use the key, most dollars,least dollars, the note, a unicorn, a flying pig, AFTER the comp was completed to save jeff if they wanted too if that is what happens!!! Seems fairly obvious to me..that the details of this comp were worked out AFTER the comp as they didn't get it firmed up for the show sunday night like they planned,and had said they would!!

Well like someone said it is true that Jeff won the most money. It is true that Jeff found the key. It is true that Jeff let Kevin out of the box.

I say he won that one all the way around so if there is a reward people can't say Jeff did not earn it.

Marty again I respect your opinion ..but you can't be serious,can you??? :)

Marty - not to mention what the note said that he threw in his bag without reading. Anyone could have found that as well. We shall see.

Marty again I respect your opinion ..but you can't be serious,can you??? :)

Serious about what? That Jeff earned the win by finding the key and letting Kevin out of the box and winning the most money. Yes I am serious that I think Jeff won.

Archived