Mystery Door Twist

CeCiMom

At the bottom of Pandora's box is Hope (hope-fully for Jeff) (Jeff did find the key and he picked up the most $)

How do we know that it is actually Pandora's Box? Did we see or hear that on the feeds? Or that the word "HOPE" was on the box?

It been on the feeds...at one point Jeff was mad at Michelle for not telling the story of Pandora (she said she didn't know but in fact did) or so that is speculation from feed watchers.

and at the end of the story--in Pandora's Box-there is Hope.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know Natalie refused to open the door to save Kevin, and Jeff released Kevin, but did Jordan and Michele even get a chance?

I know Natalie refused to open the door to save Kevin, and Jeff released Kevin, but did Jordan and Michele even get a chance?

Jeff was the one that found the key to unlock the box with Kevin in it. Natalie kept gaurding the door to HOH that Kevin was in and yelling for help. I think Jeff called her out because she kept telling Jeff to go away that the HOH room was locked.

Jeff was the one that found the key to unlock the box with Kevin in it. Natalie kept gaurding the door to HOH that Kevin was in and yelling for help. I think Jeff called her out because she kept telling Jeff to go away that the HOH room was locked.

Also I think I read somewhere that Natalie kept telling Jeff not to go up there that the HOH room was locked???

The brat told Jeff the HOH door was locked but he went & checked himself.

Kevin had yelled to the brat through the door of the room he was locked in that they had to find the KEY and get him out.

SHE did NOT tell Jeff...........Jeff did not believe the brat, went up & found the HOH door UNLOCKED, he went inside & Kevin yelled out to him about finding the key to unlock the door to get him out.

Then, Jeff found the key & unlocked the door.

Natalie confessed to Kevin that she thought that the finder of the key got to split the money with Kevin so that's why she was trying to keep Jeff away from HoH room. Also, when Jeff did finally go into that room, Natalie was following him around telling him they (Jeff and Nat) will split the money, right?

Unless they edit the hell outta what really happened.

By Nat keeping Kevin locked in the room she gave stupid Kevin ample reason to evict her or at least put her sorry butt up. So he deserves either getting bumped by Nat and/or winning $50,000 to her $500,000.

By Nat keeping Kevin locked in the room she gave stupid Kevin ample reason to evict her or at least put her sorry butt up. So he deserves either getting bumped by Nat and/or winning $50,000 to her $500,000.

That's what I'm saying. He knows first hand how she lies and manipulates, he's been in on most it. He's caught her cheating while playing pool and chess (AGAINST HIM) and he saw her throw the last HOH comp by not even trying. I know he was so far in the lead but at least the other girls kept on trying. Has me wondering, when will he make his big move...or WILL he?

Archived