Jessie - BB 11

CeCiMom

Oh I will still watch. I just won't like it! LOL

As long as it doesn't turn out as bad as BB9, then I think I should be okay. Let's just hope that the HG's get this goon out of the house sooner rather than later.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd rather see Cappy get another shot than this dope. Cappy was a villain that you hated with a passion but at least brought some entertainment value to the show. The guy was in the house 2 weeks and stirred up the entire season.

Jesse was long forgotten by the viewers and the houseguests after he got booted.

All Jesse did was sleep all day and fight with Libra. WTF would they even consider him coming back? Even after America got dan to vote him out last year? They should have just had brian have an athlete shirt under his and say sorry Jesse you lose.

I was actually hoping it would be Jesse (Brian 2nd). I must be the only person that thinks he's funny. I wanted him in again just to hear the professional fart sounds. "Father Time, ppphhhhhhhhhhhhht" I love it.

I don't like Jessie, but the others seem to. A good portion of that is probably because he's HOH, but for Lydia to be crushing on him as she claims, makes me want to gag.

I can't think of any other reason to feel anything other than disdain for Jesse! weightlift-1.gif

i dont like it one bit... would have been happy with any of the other three... jessica cause she's cute . . ..

this meathead... my god he looks pumped up on steroids... like the incredible hulk.

upsetting that he's guarnatee to last the first week... i want him out ASAP

My first post on this forum after watching BB since season 5! What a way to start kick it off! Unlike the majority here, I am very happy that it was Jesse and not any of the other 3. Although, the 4 former HGs that had an opportunity to re-enter were not the top 4 I would have liked to seen, Jesse by far was the top choice out of those 4! As an athlete, I'm pulling for the "athlete" clique to work together and make it far. I do agree that the twist of the "cliques" is not very good though!

My first post ever on any BB board, and it has to be about this guy! I am totally peeved! He is a complete narcissist, and i will need a bucket handy for when i vomit the first time he hikes his shorts up like a speedo and does his posses out in the yard. Gag me!

I knew with all the spoilers out there last week that Jessie'd be back in the house...ugh!...and then winning hoh on top of it all...double ugh!

I really cannot stand him...can't stand looking at him, listening to him and seeing other hg's sucking up to him. He's already ruined this season for me. I can only hope he gets evicted soon so I can salvage some of this season...

:furious3:

If Jesse was brought back into the house for ratings, I'll bet the ratings just dropped like a "cinderblock"! We are hardcore BB fans but a lot of people aren't.

America voted that Jacka$$ out, why in the world would they think America would want him back??? Just don't get it. Hopefully, the next twist will affect Jesse in a negative way which would put him out on his butt.

I hate it when these shows bring back people who already had a chance to win and blew it! Hopefully, these houseguest will feel the same way and not befriend this pinhead turd and kick him OUT!

I don't like Jessie, but the others seem to. A good portion of that is probably because he's HOH, but for Lydia to be crushing on him as she claims, makes me want to gag.

Me too! That was just sickening to watch last night. Is Jesse really falling for her crap???

the giving jessie hoh was a bit unfair

i could understand the bye week

but him not even competing in the hoh comp and getting hoh on a silver platter doesnt sit right with me

has the hoh room when he didnt even do the hoh comp smh

Me too! That was just sickening to watch last night. Is Jesse really falling for her crap???

I don't think he is...last I read in live feeds was that Jessie and Natalie were talking late and still want Lydia out.

It's early though...a lot of time between now and eviction night...plus pov is yet to come.

I think Lydia is toast though...

Archived