Natalie

CeCiMom

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

smatest move she ever did was pit sharon versus chelsia in the hoh comp

i didnt think she was that smart

adam if he plays is cards right can be her next bj partner :lol:

I thought the same thing.. was very suprised she put those two up against each other.. someone must of told her too lol

they had to lol

This is kind of mean...but I wonder if Nat will give Adam a BJ to get him to vote who she wants out. Just a thought. hehehehee

A few days ago I was thinking that she reminded me of the old Chatty Cathy doll

Natty Matty doll

Pull string .....

* Matty, why don't you talk to me

* Matty, I'd do anything for youuuu

* Matty, give me a massage

* Matty, do you want a BJ tonite ?

* Matty, why don't you pay attention to me ?

Can't wait to see how she plays this week out... without Matty pulling her string

i think adam should be a nice guy and send her to her matty in sequester for his birthday. i can't stand the way she cherrypicks from the bible.

is it me...or is that picture of her up there scary? it alarms me everytime i come to this thread. i see jack nicholson as the joker!(with boobies) it doesn't look like nat.

Did you see how she hung on Matty as he was saying his good byes and he sort of brushed her off.....

I don't think Nat will hookup with Adam....she's saving herself for Matty when they're out in the "real world" cos Matty is her true soul mate! larger070.gif

:pixiedust:

And what the heck is there about her being a pro football cheer leader?????

she wasn't a cheerleader, they were all just tryin to make a game out of who has a "dirty little secret" and they said Nat was an NFL cheerleader and I guess she never did confirm it one way or another

I thought they was joken around about Nat was a cheer leader.....it just cracked me up when Matty said to Julie that she was a cheer leader. It looked like he believed it! :animated_rotfl:

:pixiedust:

I know, I was like "what?" Matty paLLEEAASSEE

Nah, It started when she and the Matthole and Ryanus were sitting around having a discussion about what 'dirty little secret' BB had about them.

Matt or Ryan one, I'm not sure which, guessed that she was probably an NFL cheerleader or something like it, and she took one look at the excited twinkle in Mattholes eyes and decided to run with that story.

SO she played coy with all this "I can't talk about that," "I'm not allowed to say," crap and let them believe that she was a cheerleader for the Seattle Seahawks. However, several of us addicted viewers played national enquirer and went out on these intrawebs and searched for the truth. Which led to the Seahawk's official website, Where we perused their cheerleaders, current and past. Nataho isn't among them. It's a fun little fantasy she's having.

Although, I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that she really did try out for their cheerleading squad. Doesn't look as if she made it though.

Yeah, that's her last name. Or at least it's the name she's using on the show. And the artwork looks like hers too. She must have come into the house with plans of making money from her 'art' to have that site set up in advance of the show. Or else it's an impostor who's looking to rake in some fast cash via a stupid internet subscription plan before she gets out of the house and the opportunity passes.

No matter how nice a photo she takes, All I see when I look at her is that vacuous gaze.

I wonder if her breast implants aren't leaking silicone or something equally toxic into her system.

That could be a cause of her apparent brain damage.

I used to feel sorry for her. Now she just disgusts me.

I seriously have never seen a woman more pathetic, well Sheilas starting to take the cake on that one, but I mean Natalie seriously is a dipwad. Who the hell does that to themselves over a stupid man they met on TV who wanted nothing to do with them other then a BJ and nothing in return and she gives her dying devotion to him?WOW. ( did you get my PM? not sure how to work them)

I can deal with mean people. *evil grin* I can deal with lazy, rude, nice (yuck), etc. But flatout stupid? Nope, can't do it. You can't converse with them. You can't help them. You can't tell them anything. The only entertainment they provide is watching the results unfold from their ignorant actions. That even becomes boring. Nope, can't 'do' stupid.

And she needs a bag over her head (if one will fit down over that nose) to be 'pretty'.

Archived