Are You Happy With Final Two?

King123

are you happy with the final two?  

310 members have voted

1. 1. are you happy with the final two?

• Yes
    • no

I'm happy the producers got their "fairy tale ending" but the price they paid was a bit steep for a show that's being moved to Showtime.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:party_smilie: You bet I'm glad the Donato's are in the final 2. It's a GAME folks and you do what you have to do to win. It's not about making friends, it's about the MONEY. They are by far the best players since Dr. Will. They won the most competitions and pulled off things that no other players ever did. As for splitting the money, first they can't, secondly if they could I could see Dick splitting it with Dani but if Dani wins something tells me she's would not split it with Dick. I hope this is a new beginning for them both to repair their relationship.GO DONATO'SWhat do you mean it's moving to Showtime?

As for splitting the money, first they can't

Sure they can all they have to do is get a lawyer to set up a real estate trust or Dick can buy stock and give it to Danni as a gift. They are a lot of creative loopholes that be used and since they are family it is even easier.

I agree with Mikede. In all my eight years of watching Big Brother this is the first year I was yelling and cheering when the final HOH was won. I too did not like Dick's language as I felt it was way over the top. But he and Daniele played the best game and deserve the win. Wonder how hard a decision the jury is facing on who to vote for? This is good news too for all the over 40's out there who quit watching when the show only showcased younger players recently.

I'm happy the producers got their "fairy tale ending"

I kind of think CBS might be a little scared that no one will watch the finale (because the Donatos already won). I bet they were hoping that Zach would pull off the hoh and take Dick with him to the final two...that would have really pulled in the viewers. So, if you're thinking that this is what CBS wanted...you're wrong.

I hated the Donatos, but I watched for entertainment and will watch the finale to see how AP is revealed.

I also don't think in any way, shape or form were the contests rigged for particular players...I've always said that the houseguests were stupid for not evicting a powerful family alliance....and Zach, he had the last best chance when he won that POV.

That's the way the game is. My favs are never in the finale. The last show is always like a big, freakin' THUD! (for me, anyway.)

am i happy with the final 2?

heck ya !!!

i can't tell you how happy i am that these 2 made it all the way to the end...together.

ya sure say what you want about each of these players.

but in the end, they played it the best way i've ever seen, and i've never missed an episode in 8 seasons.

with all that they have gone through, together and with others in the house, they were able to always put their situation aside and play the game (and challenges).

daniele is a great, strong player, smarter than most people thought from the start.

dick has his own way of playing and although it sometimes crossed the line, that was his game play.

i've read a lot about him here and there and i've only ever read positive things about who dick is.

i too jumped up off my couch last night and screamed (like daniele when she won the POV), and that was the first time ever that i've been that excited during a big brother episode.

i wish them both all the luck in the world once their out of the house.

i hope this brought them together in a way that will change their lives forever.

i'm so happy they won, but more importantly i'm so happy that their father/daughter relationship is now on the mend.

congrats to daniele and dick - the best of the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh give me a break. I don't know, maybe you think its cute or something when people sit around spewing nothing but meanness, lies, insults about the HG behind their backs. Doing so between themselves, at times that have nothing at all to do with the game. Danielle takes joy in the misery of others. These are not good people, they are not gracious when they win and when they lose they are not sore losers they are mean losers.

Their actions when you watch the live feeds and truly see it all, not the bias slant that CBS gives on the broadcast show, you see these people have issues that run very deep, not with each other but with their personal character.

BB has always had a little bit of a favoritism by the producers, but this year is was over the top. I've been a huge BB fan since season 1. I may or may not choose to spend my summer watching next year. The Donatos are NOT the best players in history, they are NOT the most deserving players this year, they are human beings of questionable character. They had a clear advantage going in that no other players had:

They are family and don't give me the estranged relationship thing that CBS played up so much last night and can be they will Tuesday night. They were estranged, or at least played that act the first week. Blood always wins out over any type of alliances or deals or promises.

The producers were bias for a Donato win. All you have to do is watch the CBS broadcast to see that, how they always show D/D in the best light possible and everyone else in the worst. Perfect example last night when they showed Zack looking through the bedroom window. They made it appear the way it was edited that he was listening in on a conversation. But reality if you saw the live feeds, Danielle had already left the room at that point, and Zack was looking in on Dick to see if he was alright after the beating he took in the first HOH leg.

And third AP, enough said about that. A couple of votes didn't go the D/D way in the beginning, but it really counter, the AP votes saved their behinds.

You sit around gazing at pictures of your "beautiful Dani", that's your business and your right, more power to you. Personally seeing how she treats people, it makes my skin crawl every time I hear her voice. Dick is a little better and I could see myself having a beer with a guy like that, unfortunately he's mostly his daughter's puppet.

And finally as far as sharing the money. This is not exactly a life changing reward these people receive. After taxes and all a new car and a couple of parties its all going to be gone. So I wouldn't worry too much about who may or may not share what.

America rocked for the Donatos...Congratz America because if it wasnt for AP they wouldnt have made it that far....

So In my opinion they were not the best to ever play because they had outside help...Will and Boogie were the best of all time because they outwit and out smart all competitors including MY GREAT DANI!!...WITHOUT OUTSIDE HELP...

In a way America cheated for the Donatos..... the best player this season was Eric...he was a weasal but he pulled it off for America because the hg had ever chance to get rid of them but they listened to Eric... He deserves the 50k if he completes his task Tuesday...

I still believe that CBS would have loved to have Zach and Dick in the final two. I don't think they are that happy about both Donatos being there. You can bet there would have been bigger ratings with a Z/D finale.

Also, I don't think Dick was shown in the best possible light.

<-------NOT a Donato fan.

Stagehand that was the best post ever. I'm thinking a lot of people didn't see showtime after dark, to get the real vile picture of them. They certainly down played Dicks remarks and threat on CBSStagehand that was the best post ever. I'm thinking a lot of people didn't see showtime after dark, to get the real vile picture of them. They certainly down played Dicks remarks and threat on CBS

They both already won, there is no loser with this final 2. I'm happy for the posters who rooted them on, it's fun to have your favorite win...but I am not happy for the Donato's because I personally don't like either one of them. But, CONGRATULATIONS to all of you that do!!

:party_smilie: This party is for YOU!! :animated_wave:

I would put Will and Boogie right behind D & D .

They were great at manipulating the other house guest . ( esp. Will )

The Donatos did not have to do as much manipulating as them because they simply went out and won HOH contests

and won POVs when they had to .

When their backs were up against the wall , they came thru in the clutch while everyone else CHOKED !

Jessica , Eric , Jameka and Zach all had their chances in the end but they blew it .

I do not like either Dick or Dani

Dick is is verbally abusive and think that CBS went to far this year. Showing that verbal abuse is acceptable. They didnt allow it with Cappy. Dick is also a Hypocrite. Berating others for what he himself has done.

Danielle ....sucks.......every other word out of her mouth when things dont go her way is "it sucks". She acts like a spoiled child. But considering who her father is.......Like father like daughter. She also went back on her word, but berates every other player for doing just what she did FIRST. She also didnt do this by herself. She needed her father's help. So NOT the best player.

Both are trash. They are so ungracious and gloat and continue to berate those not there to defend themselves. Nasty

ANd before you jump me, I am white, old, female and I have tattoo's but I have more class than they do

If I had to chose, I would give the money to Dick for this reason.

Danielle and Dick were originally estranged because of some money issue and I feel that if she got it she wouldnt share it with her dad, making things worse between them.

Dick would share his money with both of his kids somehow, maybe in a car or a trip or college funds.

i smell the sarcasm :animated_rotfl:

Ditto stagehand. Ditto, ditto, and ditto.

This was my first season watching bb and it will be my last.

And no, it's not just the win that pisses me off as much as everything that happened to get there. BB letting Dick spew his verbal vomit, bb swaying the game with other hg's in DR to make sure it was played to produce the best ratings, letting admitted cheating slide -- more than once (there's those ratings again), allowing verbal abuse to such an extent it was downright sickening to watch, then bb/cbs not doing a damn thing about it, and simply letting a father/daughter team play together in the first place (no, I don't believe for one minute that they were enemies at the start of this -- wake up). What the hell happened to "14 strangers living in a house" anyway?

I have to say, I can't believe how many people claim to 'love' these two. It baffles me. A sick, verbally abusive Keith-Richards-wanna-be and his whiney daughter being permitted to abuse others, game or no game. "Rape her until she bleeds to death, feeling the bones of her throat crunching under his fingers, and those childish, yet abusive, personal, and out of control spews from Dick's mouth.

Be honest -- if you witnessed that outside of a television show, would you think Dick was a great guy then? You can't say all the hatred from them was simply "their strategy" anymore. Game's over now, but as we can see nothing's changed about them. They're still the same two self-absorbed low-lives they were before the win. Can't even win with a little class. Don't you get it? That's who they really are -- true colors. Hello?

My first season watching and I'm so digusted by it all. Not just by the Donatos, but all the behind the scenes crap that went on as well. They've lost this viewer.

I, for one, am thrilled with the final 2. After 8 long years of waiting too. I thoroughly enjoyed this season, from the enemies twist to the AP twist, which Eric signed up for knowingly. (Although I think if there's ever another all-stars, bb should let Eric be in it and play his own game.)

This was a great season!! Congrats Donato's!

I hate to say this Congrats!...

Even I dislike Dick and Danielle.. I guess they played the game.

However I do not agree the way they did..

By the way is Danielle going to be with Nick or her other man...

Dick is the greatest HG in the history of the show . . . if they ever do another ALLSTARS season you know he will be on it.

If the jury has any brains of course they will give the big prize to dick cause they know he did the best. fear and intimidation are just part of the game and dick was a master of it.

GO D & D YOU GUYS MADE THE SEASON GREAT WOOHOOHOHOO

Archived