are you happy with the final two?  

310 members have voted

1. 1. are you happy with the final two?

• Yes
    • no

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would you be afraid of either D or D having that kind of money, has nothing to do with us, so why would you care? I think it is fantastic for both of them

There's a line in the sand... in the end you were either D&D fans or Anti-D&D, I really don't think there was an overwhelming amount of TRUE Zach fans out there. (Although he gained my respect the last several weeks) The majority of people pulling for Zach were Anti-D&D rather than Pro-Zach (haha).

The jury would've voted for Zach, so in that aspect, I'm glad they'll be forced to vote for one of them. I don't think Dick had a grasp on how anti-D&D the jury is... and I can't blame them really, they played a large part in all of their evictions.

My opinions on the evictions and who played the biggest role:

Dustin: Eric/America (if America hadn't targeted Dustin, Dick would've been out of there, but D&D certainly played a part)

Jen: Daniele/Herself (No one was going to vote Jameka out after all that, but Daniele put her up)

Amber: Eric/America/D&D (Amber knew it was Eric's doing getting her out, but D&D had 2/4 of the votes)

Jessica: D&D (Majority of votes)

Eric: D&D&Z (Zach could've saved Eric/Jameka and sent one of them home, but this nonexistant alliance got Eric out)

Jameka: D&D&Z (I think Zach threw the PoV comp but befriended Jameka prior to try and get her jury vote (he said something along those lines in today's episode), nice strategy actually, he knew he couldn't win against her after all, the nonexistant alliance was gone, but the end result was the same)

Zach: Dick/himself (I'm thinking Daniele would've done better in Part 3, but Zach did himself in)

I don't know if I'd say I was happy with final two as much as I'd like to say, maybe we should put an asterisk next to it because of America's Player.... but at the same time, it made for entertaining television and I'm not sure I could've written a better storyline. Think back when you saw the first episode of the season, did you ever think they'd pull together and make it to the final four, much less final two? I didn't always agree with their tactics but they did what they had to do to make it as far as they did so my hats are off to them, congrats.

Also, note on America's Player: We'll argue that if it weren't for America's player, the Donatos wouldn't have made it as far as they did, and I agree.. Dick would've been gone instead of Dustin and Daniele would've likely followed soon behind... but you can make the same argument that if there was no America's Player, Eric may not have made it as far as he did. Maybe he would've made it farther on his own, without the strain of being America's player, maybe not... An additional factor: What if someone else had been America's player, would America have eventually targeted Eric?

ZIP?

ED/D did make a good team because they had a tie that can't be broken (blood) and each was very good at a separate aspect (Dani won comps, Dick worked votes handeled social matters like alliances and such).

I said week 2 as i was watching Dick run wild that if they didn't break up dick/dani in the next 2 weeks they'd go all the way

I think though if you scrap the AP twist then ED/D are long gone with Eric playing for himself, however. It seems a lot like BB7 where there was a power pair that needed to be broken up (will/mike boogie) and James wanted to get rid of them, but his alliacne woulnd't go along and alienated him when they evicted Jase. The floater hunt was the perfect thing b/c it kept Kaysar distracted week to week until he got evicted

Whoooo Hoooooo I'm a happy camper. Finally, after 8 seasons someone I wanted is in the final. :party_smilie:

It's ok with me that D/D are in the F2.....

I didn't have a true favorite this year.....

It's a game...LOL

JMHO... :pixiedust:

:party_smilie:

I really could not care less who wins at this point. They are final two and father/daughter. I do think though that Dick will try to get the jury to vote for Daniele as the winner. He knows they were at odds over money to begin with and if he wins over her she will not be a happy camper. She just might not speak to him very much for the next 5 years either. She has him bending over backwards to get in her good graces and she knows it.

congrats to them both for making it to the end.

I rooted for a few players this year, but no one really excited me. The two best players won but it feels tainted because I didn't like their style, the AP twist, and the lackluster abilities of the rest of the HG.

Congrats to the Donatos and I can't wait for next year. Maybe there will be someone that I can get behind 100%.

with this year cast of idiot happy or not the two best players are left. and bb the game deserve the two best @the end. i thought zach was deserving but he choke in the clutch and deserve to go home

I will go with that too...

Archived