Janelles nominations? Week 4

April

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Janelle is just fu%$ing with them....................she is making a deal with Booger and Will where they will help Booger get off the block and then Sov6 and CT form an alliance and split the $500k.

What a bunch of bullshit.......they are STUPID if the trust CT to make a deal with them.

WHY is CBS letting them make deals to split the money???????????????

If that is ALLOWED.....then this whole game is a SHAM and the season is WORTHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she cant.. she is too smart. :unsure:

its not worth it if they would split the money between 6 of them. why bother if you win and have to split it????

boogie must go. Will and boogie dont let up. constantly going to the sov and trying to make deals.. Janie.. just say NO to JERKOFFS!

I get all pissed off when James is talking bad about the SOV's and I would be a hypocrite if I didn't think the same of Janelle doing it too... She is my favorite, but if she screws her team...the team that will protect her 100% then she deserves whatever she gets!!

I think they (the sovs) could have held on to Erika a little bit longer. When given the opportunity to kick one of them out of the HOH game, she didn't..Diane however...

Even if they are using Erika as a "pawn", you still would want to let her keep thinking that you're on her side. Diane's well aware that she isn't on theirs, and they aren't on hers. Besides, Diane is a better player than Erika by far.

I hope Janelle is just fu%$ing with them....................she is making a deal with Booger and Will where they will help Booger get off the block and then Sov6 and CT form an alliance and split the $500k.

What a bunch of bullshit.......they are STUPID if the trust CT to make a deal with them.

WHY is CBS letting them make deals to split the money???????????????

If that is ALLOWED.....then this whole game is a SHAM and the season is WORTHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought Boogie was on slop....when he was in the HOH room talking to Janelle he grabbed something twice off of Janelle's snack table and ate.

Wouldn't that be a penalty nomination??

I think Janelle is just playing CYA (cover your a$#) with the Chillies. Trying to play it off like "Will win the veto and take Mike off, that's what I want but then you OWE me..." just in case Will actually wins something and ruins the plan. It will be interesting to see what happens if SHE wins the veto instead...

I mean, from what I've heard, she told Boogie he was on the block because she just didn't like him, then she said in the HOH room that she only said that to make Erika feel better...

OMG Janelle is really going with Wills plan. She picked howie instead of James even when Kay told her to pick James because she told will she was getting howie in on it. My god I cant believe this Janie is the first one to truly turn everyone thought it would be James first. Although he hasnt been perfect he has not made an outright backdoor deal with another alliance he kind of just has Dani on the side. Nothing may happen if Will or Boggie do not win the comp, but she is completly helping Will in this situation. So wow Janie fans what do you have to say about this. I guess will's split the money souded good to her.

I'd like erika to stay only if she was loyal to sov! ha, im so bad. she's playing both sides which is really samrt, just like dani. i'd like to see dani go as soon as possible. she's too good and very sneaky and snakey. very good manipulator. she knows how to kiss butt to stay in the game. that bugs me. i don't like bum kissers.

The question for me is this - if Janie really goes along with the Dr's and Boogie's plan, who would she nominate? Danielle? That seems the logical choice. If that happens, how bad does James react?

If this happens, watch this be the turning point - the Sov. will start to go after each other and Will and Boogie will make it to the end.

Archived