Andy - Final Week (Part 2 & 3 of HoH winner) WINNER OF BB15

stevea11

I also want him out in third place....I want to see the rat cry for real. And GM does need the money for therapy...anyone who is eating chicken nuggets that aren't cooked and butter straight out of the fridge, is a head case. So tired of her bingeing and purging. She said her "stomach hurt" after their luncheon today and disappeared in the WC for awhile. She's a real headcase.

ewww she also needs therapy for her obsession with a man she knew for 20 days who slept next to her in a hoodie and a pillow between them ..if he was interested he would have shown it ..she was begging for a kiss..that's not normal ..if a woman has self esteem ..she would never do that and she's out of a job ..she needs the money

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, the best case scenario is this slime bag gets 3rd. His ass should have been booted weeks ago.

ABOUT THAT ASS....

Ah yes, among my favorite images --and somehow the saddest--is our ghastly and girlish Andy with his fantasy of being a desirable, big, bad stud, around the BB House with his ever-shifting stuffed "package" , a SOCK ..... supposed to be his er ----. Many of us crotch-watchers have been in stitches hooting over it. It is so patently fake.

"Oh, Miss Andy, ---Girl ,you're such a TEASE.!!!!"

Someone has even POSTED A CLIP of it on YOUTUBE called =====BIG BROTHER USA 15 Andy Heren sock adjustment

Please go here at once

Watch, as Andy turns away and looks down to see where his package actually happens to be --uh-- at the moment. And then sticks his hand into his pants to push it back into position . The Youtube poster writes:

Published on Aug 27, 2013

Who are you trying to fool Andy Heren, its not that big and you can see it move out of place...do you notice that there is something hard and has two definite ends on it? foreign object

Tsk, tsk, tsk! Yes, he wants to be HOT so badly he'll sink to this level. But wait on his Facebook Page cover picture at the top, there's even a shot of him---showing that he actually did sink to this level and even LOWER YET. There he is, "gettin down and dirty" on the floor, showing a crowd of girls (sorority sisters?) how well he's doing trying to get limber enough so that he can "do" himself.

Spencer said recently, "Since you are NEW to DATING Andy....." ........OMG!!! NEW???? At 25? Oh Dear, Poor Andy. But then who would have him? Pre-pubescent, white, colorless little fibbity-jibbits are not in hot demand. Even when they are ------stuffed.

Edited by morty
Please be careful. Homophobic removed, although I understand you may just be Andyphobic, which is allowed.

Slowpoke, on 13 Sept 2013 - 08:08 AM, said:

wonder if the little cantaloupes would look like Spencer or Andy ?

lol!!!!!!!!!! let's hope neither..they're both fugly :ghost2:

:dance2: the lovebirds

All three are orange so no one would be able to tell who the little one took after.

ewww she also needs therapy for her obsession with a man she knew for 20 days who slept next to her in a hoodie and a pillow between them ..if he was interested he would have shown it ..she was begging for a kiss..that's not normal ..if a woman has self esteem ..she would never do that and she's out of a job ..she needs the money

and she STILL goes on and on and on about HER Nick. Boy, she's got a long way to fall when she sees what he's been up to since he's been out of the house!!!

Dang, that Spencer!

I am pretty sure that he threw the competition to Andy.

It was so smart of him since he knows that both Andy and GinaMarie will take him to the F2.

Had he won Part 2, or even if he would have won Part 3 of the final HOH, he would have risked the vote of the loser when he had to evict him or her.

Throwing either Part was the only possible way that he could escape having blood on his hands.

Now he can count of the loser's vote and that might, just might, give him the 5 votes he needs to win the grand prize.

Or am I giving Spencer too much credit?`

Despite the way he played the game Andy should win if he makes F2. He's one of the few who left his heart at home and played hard. Everyone trusted him and got got. Shame on them I say.

I can't stand watching\listening to him, and have been wanting to see him evicted since week 2. I can't deny he played a good game and likely has the votes to win if he makes it to the final 2.

* And Julie says take your seat with the jury. And the jury says the jury votes he not sit with us.

* Yes, yes, yes!!!! And that Julie announces Elissa is America's Player, and gives Rat Boy a gun so he can kill himself (as he has said many times).

* Did a guy really knock Andy's teeth out one time ?

* I'm sure he'll blame it on Elissa

:laugh4: Good stuff... thanks all