BB 15 General Discussion - Part 2

Marty

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

I refuse to turn on the feeds until we have a new HOH. Listening to them go on and on about who was the MVP is boring.

Marty, Judd would agree with you (me too), but it's not getting any better next week or the week after.

This is the worst cast ever. Never in the history of BB have there been so many attacks on race by race, religion, sexual preference (and stuff they have not thought of yet).... and then they all say they didn't use race, religion, swear on the bible, attack other people, say/do those things, and then I will get started on how many claim they have been wronged by so many (of the other 15 +/- as they are evicted), so many have been mean to them, twisted their words...and it goes on (insert various name calling)! Seriously, I could just copy/paste this paragraph and insert it into any update just about any day or hour of the week and get some rest!

I agree. I just said something about the mvp in the elissa thread. I am over it. I am bored with it all. The feeds are just ridiculously boring and I know that they are important - the updates - because I've not had them and loved to read them in the past. Thank you, Borders, you do a wonderful job and thanks to all the other LFU's. I am terrible at it and it is even more difficult for me because the HG's are so frikken silly. I am sick of watching that zombie Judd munch on sweet cereal and bag of this and bag of that and puff on cigarettes and aaryn all puffed-up with never a real smile in evidence on her face and kaitlin all angry and hard and helen running around like an idiot and candice and howard all wrapped up with her doing her questions to him and them never standing up and mcmanda always in bed like they are bedridden and disgusting spencer and disgusting andy.. So forth and so on. LOL Sorry.

Slimcruz: " I am sick of watching that zombie Judd munch on sweet cereal and bag of this and bag of that and puff on cigarettes and aaryn all puffed-up with never a real smile in evidence on her face and kaitlin all angry and hard and helen running around like an idiot and candice and howard all wrapped up with her doing her questions to him and them never standing up and mcmanda always in bed like they are bedridden and disgusting spencer and disgusting andy.. So forth and so on. "

LOL Slim, why don't you tell us how you REALLY feel about this weird mix of HG's :naughty:

Can some please clarify for me who is this week target.

I've been listening to the feeds for the past couple of days, and can't determine who is the main target.

Can some please clarify for me who is this week target.

I've been listening to the feeds for the past couple of days, and can't determine who is the main target.

right now kait

Thanks, I just Helen telling Aaryn she's safe this week, but not sure if Heln is being truthful with Aaryn.Seem logical for Helen to want to keep Aaryn around because she has no chance of winning even if she were to make it to the final 2 after her various racist comments. Some things just can't be explained away.

Marty, Judd would agree with you (me too), but it's not getting any better next week or the week after.

This is the worst cast ever. Never in the history of BB have there been so many attacks on race by race, religion, sexual preference (and stuff they have not thought of yet).... and then they all say they didn't use race, religion, swear on the bible, attack other people, say/do those things, and then I will get started on how many claim they have been wronged by so many (of the other 15 +/- as they are evicted), so many have been mean to them, twisted their words...and it goes on (insert various name calling)! Seriously, I could just copy/paste this paragraph and insert it into any update just about any day or hour of the week and get some rest!

I agree!!!

I refuse to turn on the feeds until we have a new HOH. Listening to them go on and on about who was the MVP is boring.

I'm like you! I turn the feeds off twice because all they were doing was bashing Candice! At two different times!!! What did she do today that create all this bashing????

The best way to describe who's on first and who's on second today is:

F

U

B

A

R

Huh??? Well I turn off my feeds again! Amanda is putting it all on Candice! I hope spencer is paying attention and they are ganging on Kaitlin again without Elissa there!

Tonight was an eye opener! I hope Candice and Howard were paying attention!!!!!!!

Howard was right you shut up and listen and liars will trip themselves!

They weren paying attention!!!! Helen kept contradicting herself! Jesse went to the hoh to report what was said!!! Amanda calls spencer and howie to talk io private about there secret alliance but Judd and Andy can stay! she also said 2 people told her about what Candace was saying! She name Elissa and also almost said Helen! Amanda confronts Candice and Kaitlin, Helen immediately leave!!! Where is she going???? WTH??? WAKE UP!!!!!!!

Today another day im not watching the feeds!

Watching a little of the flashback from last night. I guess that everyone is lying to everyone. Depending who they are talking to they are free to bash anyone not in the room. Helen is up in Amanda and McCrea's HOH room (they think they are the King and Queen of BB) Helen's arms flying and words spewing out that they have to get rid of Elissa and how crazy she is.

I really miss season six type game play where the lines were drawn and we knew who was loyal to who.

This confusion the BB game has turned into causes me anxiety. :shocking:

And then in comes Jessie and Andy

And Andy arms flying Howard and Spencer are such F'ing liars. (huh? people lie in BB?) Oh and again with the Howard swore on the Bible. Going on and on about Elissa must be on some medication and didn't take it.

They are all trying to talk at once and such histrionics. cwaaaaaaaaazy.

Now Amanda downstairs wearing Judd's HOH bathrobe confronting Spencer about who told Aaryon she was safe.

flipping from camera to camera this is insanity. They are all going back and forth that he said she said and the story changes depending on who is in the room.

Guest 6Borders

I miss any season that does not have returning players or self-entitled pathetic relatives of past players, and Grodner not rigging the game for her little favorites...oh wait, that would probably be a re-run of the Brady Bunch or Full House!

Did anyone catch Judd's remark last last night after the Elissa/Aaryn/Kaitlin drama?

Andy says why did Elissa have to win POV and Judd mentioned the general speculation on that and said he wasn't going to go into it and drag something he loved through the mud (my take is he was taking about Elissa's deck being stacked in the POV and that he loves the BB game...also probably that it's not worth mentioning because nothing can/will be done).

I miss any season that does not have returning players or self-entitled pathetic relatives of past players, and Grodner not rigging the game for her little favorites...oh wait, that would probably be a re-run of the Brady Bunch or Full House!

Did anyone catch Judd's remark last last night after the Elissa/Aaryn/Kaitlin drama?

Andy says why did Elissa have to win POV and Judd mentioned the general speculation on that and said he wasn't going to go into it and drag something he loved through the mud (my take is he was taking about Elissa's deck being stacked in the POV and that he loves the BB game...also probably that it's not worth mentioning because nothing can/will be done).

Some people say that Elissa didn't really have an advantage because she could/did go on the block but she did have a huge advantage. While any new houseguest would normally have votes from family and friends and maybe, if from a small town, the backing of the people there, they would have to gain the public vote from what they did/didn't do on the show. Elissa walked in with Rachel using her fans to give her sister a power that made a huge impact on the game. And once it was quickly out that Elissa was Rachel's sister, Elissa made sure that everyone knew she had Rachel's fans and she reminded them often in case they might forget. It probably would have been a fun twist if she wasn't there. Look at how much drama it has stirred up this week because they don't know who it was,

Guest 6Borders

I said quite some time back that Elissa was just a Grodner pawn. I would be willing to bet that DR put her up to this last night. Elissa is just not bright enough to think of these things on her own.

Summary of yesterday events:

Morning - Judd informs Andy, Helen, Jessie of alliance with How, Sp, Kait, GM

Helen relays info to Amanda, Elissa in SR

Judd retells info to Amanda, McCrae, Elissa

All decide to evict Kaitlin (inc Elissa). All decide to not say a word about the information (5 person alliance) to anyone else

Elissa gets upset at McCrae and Andy. They were asking her to be quiet because she was talking loudly with Howard around. She took this as them making fun of religion (the Coo Coo begins to come out of the clock for Elissa)

Elissa asks Kaitlin about the 5 person alliance. Kaitlin immediately denies. The decide to call a house meeting.

House meeting with e/one except Amanda, McCrae, Candice. All in alliance deny of the alliance while Helen, Andy, Jessie, Judd are laughing inside knowing they are lying. Elissa tries to turn focus to Aaryn to say she caused it.

Info of results get retold to Amanda, McCrae, Candice from various sources

Amanda, McCrae, Helen, Andy, Judd, Jessie in HOH room asking what the flip Elissa is doing? Andy determines she is a malfunctioning robot

Spencer goes seperately to each Elissa, Helen, Andy, Amanda that he doesn't know anything about the 5 person alliance and he only trusts their alliance (How/Sp/Ju/Andy, How/Sp/Eli/Hel, How/Sp/Ama/McC) depending on who he spoke with

Candice on hammock with Helen, Jessie says that Amanda caused it because Howard would not lie to her.

Jessie relays info to Amanda.

Amanda confronts Candice about it. Candice said that she did not say anything about her (while Helen is still at hammock). Amanda goes inside, then comes back out for round 2 with Candice. Candice continues to deny having said anything.

Elissa and Candice talking in cockpit, Elissa says she heard the alliance info from Amanda. (she really heard it from Judd)

Candice told Howard that she thinks Amanda got the information from Spencer

Kaitlin thinks Amanda made up the whole thing about the real 5 person alliance (not sure of Kaitlin's logic here)

Bottom line:

Kaitlin, GM, Howard, Spencer - deny the alliance all day/night long

Helen, Andy, Jessie, Aaryn, Judd - listen to the denials and know they are lying, but let them continue with the denial

Amanda, McCrae - out of the house meeting, laughing that How/Sp do not think that the other HGs talk and compare notes about other alliances.

Candice - does not believe Howard would keep that from her, blames Amanda

Elissa - to quote some of the HGs this year, "she has gone bat sh*t crazy"

Candice said that the reason she felt that Amanda was behind all this dram was because she saw Amanda talking to Elissa in the bathroom for a long time and after that Elissa went to talk to Kaitlin! She said that Amanda probably got Elissa all work up and sent Elissa to do her dirty work!!! Not because Howard told her and he doesn't lie!!! Candace doesn't trust Amanda and thanks that she a dangerous player!

Candice said that the reason she felt that Amanda was behind all this dram was because she saw Amanda talking to Elissa in the bathroom for a long time and after that Elissa went to talk to Kaitlin! She said that Amanda probably got Elissa all work up and sent Elissa to do her dirty work!!! Not because Howard told her and he doesn't lie!!! Candace doesn't trust Amanda and thanks that she a dangerous player!

Howard did not tell her. Candice said that Howard would tell her if he was in a 5 person alliance, so she doesn't believe in the 5 person alliance.

the real dangerous player for Candice is her own mind believing Howard would not lie or leave her in the dark about important info.