Janelle, Week 4 (Replacement Nominee) Evicted 8/9

CeCiMom

Wow Boogie beats Janelle again. If they get Janelle out they are doing boogies dirty work. Talk about eating your cake and eating too.

If they keep Frank in there do they REALLY think Booige or Frank as HOH will put up Joe, Ashley, or Wil? Wil is in Franks backpocket ..ashley is worthless as is Joe. This deal only makes Boogie and Frank have an alliance with almost the WHOLE HOUSE.

I was waiting for Dan to pretend make the deal with Boogie and go to danielle and do the opposite. Then when they vote out Frank , Dan will say I tried man I was down Danielle wasn't. Boogie and Frank will put up Shane and Dan in a HEARTBEAT. Who is their biggest threat if Janelle is gone? Shane and Dan not Ashley and Joe. Give me a break. Janelle being in the house is good because it will still have the feud with Boogie and Janelle. You take out Janelle you are taking out a huge target in the game that would be a shield for Dan (I'm pulling for Dan to win if you couldn't tell) I feel it is just going to be a huge mistake. There is a reason Dr. Will held on to Janelle throughout all of Allstars. She is a kickass competitor who will always be nominated and hated on (by the girls in the house)

Danielle is soo annoying with Janelle. I'm not a huge Janelle fan more of a Season 6 fan but Danielle is really jealous and to me she is really a dumb GAME PLAYER.

Nah, Frank/Boogie seem very onboard with going final 3 with Dan...they already talked about getting out brit/shane/dani lol

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand what Janelle was supposed to defend herself over? Boogie wouldn't tell her what he was talking about. I know Dan and Britney are taking it as Janelle not saying anything to defend her "lies" but how can she defend what he isn't telling her? The thing about Boogie hating Danielle? Boogie does hate Danielle, lol. I hope Boogie gets HOH in the next couple of week, backdoors Danielle and she cries all week about how she should never have trusted him over Janelle.

I know, right? They keep saying Janelle carried lies when she didn't lie. Boog was very mad and he and Frank both said they hate Danielle. They kept on and on too saying Janelle lied about Joho talking badly about Danielle's body. Janelle didn't lie about that either. It happened when they took a bath together (FB 7/15 at 4:15pm). No one verifies anything and they all want to believe whatever. Trusting Boog and tossing out a loyal ally will come back to bite them. He's Boog!

Go Ian!! I hope Boog and Frank pave the way for you to win. I'll enjoy watching them tear thru the house with a vengeance.

10:20--not BBAD which I'm watching now! Everybody looks happy!

Well Boogie looks satisfied for now but it won't last long--hopefully someone will get him out!

Try anyway Janelle! I hope Boogie joins you soon!

I think that it would be a big move to evict Janelle at this point. Like her or not, she is the big personality of the game and I wonder if people who liked her and then not so much would defend her from being evicted and like her again. Especially so over Britney, etc.....

In my humble opinion, it would be detrimental to the game (for me, for certain) to evict Janelle. Wil; not so much. Joe; not so much. Jenn; not so much. Ashley; not so much. I leave freaky little Ian out on purpose.

JMO -- Janelle's not been outplayed, she's just been unmercifully and wrongly blamed for everything from day one while she's tried to be a loyal alliance member from the get-go, while warning everyone about the dangers of Mike Boogie. She's tried to find one loyal ally from the beginning and EVERYONE has bashed her behind her back and lied to her face constantly.

My opinion of Dan has gone way down with his trusting Boog/Frank over Janelle. Why can't he see that Boog has unwaivering loyalty to Frank, above anyone else, but they're not going to take this opportunity to get Frank out? I thought Dan was smarter than that. I watched the convo with the coaches and I don't see where Janelle didn't defend herself at all. Boog never gave her any specific circumstance to be able to defend herself, with the pretense of protecting others' confidences, and Dan/Brit believed him?? Boog outsmarted Dan/Brit last night, easily.

I kind of hope Janelle does get voted out because she's way above these scumbagging, lying people, imo. Backdooring her and lying to her face, without giving her a chance to fight for herself, is their only hope of getting rid of her.

JMO -- Janelle's not been outplayed, she's just been unmercifully and wrongly blamed for everything from day one while she's tried to be a loyal alliance member from the get-go, while warning everyone about the dangers of Mike Boogie. She's tried to find one loyal ally from the beginning and EVERYONE has bashed her behind her back and lied to her face constantly.

My opinion of Dan has gone way down with his trusting Boog/Frank over Janelle. Why can't he see that Boog has unwaivering loyalty to Frank, above anyone else, but they're not going to take this opportunity to get Frank out? I thought Dan was smarter than that. I watched the convo with the coaches and I don't see where Janelle didn't defend herself at all. Boog never gave her any specific circumstance to be able to defend herself, with the pretense of protecting others' confidences, and Dan/Brit believed him?? Boog outsmarted Dan/Brit last night, easily.

I kind of hope Janelle does get voted out because she's way above these scumbagging, lying people, imo. Backdooring her and lying to her face, without giving her a chance to fight for herself, is their only hope of getting rid of her.

I agree.

These people are fools if they think Boog/Frank would put up Ian, Jenn, Joe or Ashley over strong players. Apparently, that's exactly what they believe too. What idiots.

They think that when they get rid of Janelle, it's going to make the rest of the house scramble and become weak. Hellooo!...they're already weak and clueless.

Good job, Mike Boogie.

These people are fools if they think Boog/Frank would put up Ian, Jenn, Joe or Ashley over strong players. Apparently, that's exactly what they believe too. What idiots.

They think that when they get rid of Janelle, it's going to make the rest of the house scramble and become weak. Hellooo!...they're already weak and clueless.

Good job, Mike Boogie.

Yep - Boogie does seem to be the smartest person in the house. However, without the Janelle/Boogie conflict I have no interest in any of these people and could care less who he targets first. Britney, Danielle, Dan, Shane, Will ... makes no difference to me. Blah - not so interested anymore. I waited years to see Janelle come back on the show and this is what she gets?

lemondrops -- you should watch the convo at 12:20 am between Brit/Dani. Good grief...they're such good, sweet people and they hate being put in a position of having to deliberately deceive mean, hateful Janelle. Sorority Row is so inspiring, tears and all. I can only hope to be as sweet and nice as they are. <puke>

They're both evil-hearted b!tches.

Ok i admit im in tears! Om shock about that! I didnt cry when my bb fav of all time dani from bb3! I think i wouldnt be upset if it wasnt backdoored! She didnt have a chance! She didnt even play in veto! And just for her to go out like that! I feel sorry for her! They dont have the decency to tell her she is going on thet block and lying to her face! She doesnt deserve that! Brits lies started all this her and jealousy. Now brit is fake bawling. Because she wants america to still like her! And dani is delusional thinking she is the best bb player ever and thinking her and shane are a threat! She trust boogie way to much! Now wasnt dan the one saying u cant trust boogie and boogie is dangerous! Now he has faith in boogie? I wouldnt be suprise if dan is out next wk! He doesnt have a chance! Boogie is laughing at him now! Saying he is going to get rid od dan and use dani because she is easily manipulated! And wil and ash! What is up with all the hate! Jani has done nothing but protect them! If it wasnt for jani wil would have been on the block! She saved his ass twice! I hope she doesnt go home! Her chances are slim to none! And i hope she finds out all the things brit and dani has been spreading about her! That is why brit doesnt want shane to call jani out because its all a pack of lies by brit and she know who to go after!

Yep - Boogie does seem to be the smartest person in the house. However, without the Janelle/Boogie conflict I have no interest in any of these people and could care less who he targets first. Britney, Danielle, Dan, Shane, Will ... makes no difference to me. Blah - not so interested anymore. I waited years to see Janelle come back on the show and this is what she gets?

Totally agree! She doesnt deserve to go out like this!

Although I'm excited for the POV this morning and excited to see the drama of Janie getting the boot, I must admit it probably isn't the best thing for the season. Janie is such a polarizing figure, who people either worship or despise, that she is great for the show even if you hate her, just like Rachel. I love hating her and won't be able to do it anymore after Thursday so it is bittersweet. I don't think it will be a boring season without her because there are still some interesting characters left but it won't be quite as interesting without her in the mix.

What has Janielle done to them? I have been watching the feeds and I have not heard her say one thing about them. So am I missing something?

No, you're not missing anything. Janelle is the scapegoat, that's it. She's done nothing but target Boog/Frank and Boog outplayed them all last night. He and Frank are in the backyard now, laughing about it.

I know that alot of people are Janelle fans and I was once also a fan. This year not so much. Janelle has lied in this game as well as Brittany, Dan, and Boogie. They have all lied. Its part of the game. Boogie told her that she was spreading lies about him. Which I do not know is truthful or not but she was talking crap about Boogie to the othe house guests. The problem was he gave her an opportunity to work with him when he said lets put Joe on the block and vote him out and she kinda stared at him and said that would be Danielle's call. He also said lets vote out Wil and she said we can vote out Wil next week. Boogie knows that she wants as many of her players in the game to ensure her safety. I am not saying that its wrong because that would be smart on her part but because of this Boogie told her he would not work with her. Janelle I think is smart enough to know they are planning to put her up, what is sad is that Ashley and Wil are going to vote her out. I think that voting her out is going to prove to be a stupid move because I think Boogie and Frank are full of it but I am not so sure that Janelle would have stuck with her coaches alliance anyway. I don't think it would have helped her win the game.

What has Janielle done to them? I have been watching the feeds and I have not heard her say one thing about them. So am I missing something?

Well her phoniness and ass kissing is so extreme and transparent that no one can take her seriously. Whoever has power is her bff and gets the all-exclusive Janelle premium package of personal training, make-over sessions, gossip, jedi training and late night pillow talk. If you don't have power, Janelle has no use for you. And not only that but she badmouths people that she perceives as threats constantly and relentlessly. How many times has she called Frank a piece of shi_ just because she wants him out and obsessively spouted that he is coming after the coaches because of something he said while joking two weeks ago. People are over it and I don't blame them.

I don't have any strong feeling about Janelle one way or the other. I was a big fan or hers in season 6 and 7 but I really don't see anything special about her this season. She is not innocent and has canived just like the rest of them. She is not innocent by any means.

I really don't think it is the end of the world if she gets booted. The game will go on. The world isn't ending.

Well her phoniness and ass kissing is so extreme and transparent that no one can take her seriously. Whoever has power is her bff and gets the all-exclusive Janelle premium package of personal training, make-over sessions, gossip, jedi training and late night pillow talk. If you don't have power, Janelle has no use for you. And not only that but she badmouths people that she perceives as threats constantly and relentlessly. How many times has she called Frank a piece of shi_ just because she wants him out and obsessively spouted that he is coming after the coaches because of something he said while joking two weeks ago. People are over it and I don't blame them.

and I see we think alike again.....

I don't blame Janelle for calling Frank a POS. Listening to his conversations with Boog, he's made it apparent he is a POS. Janelle remembers only too well what happened with Boog in S7. She knows for a fact that Boog is the biggest POS walking. Birds of a feather flock together and B/F are inseparable.

I hope she is safe this week! She needs to go talk to boogie make f2 3and whatever to save herself this week! WAKE UP JANI! Ugg! How can she sleep!

Janelle doesn't really realize what all is going on behind her back because everyone looks her in the eye and lies to her face. (but they cry about feeling bad about it, so that justifies the lies.) lol.