Coach Mike "Boogie", Week 1

CeCiMom

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the fact that no one loves Mike Boogie, as much as Mike Boogie loves himself. He's a clown, and he's a tool .. but I think whoever found him for casting years ago totally hit the nail right on the head. He has Reality TV villian written all over him. He's a train-wreck of terrible humanity .. and yet, I can't seem to look away, cause I want to see what BS he's going to pull next.

I want to wipe that smug smirk off his face so bad.. lol

But at the same time, I love watching him irk the girls and other people lol it's good to see someone get the other coaches goat.

Ugh.

I cringed when I found out he was back in this game again. How can anyone even consider trusting him?

Why, BB? Why you gotta do this to us? We're loyal to you and watch every season and you gotta give us Booger?!?

What's next? A surprise visit from Jesse?

I can't believe that anyone in that house (coaches or houseguests) could believe one word out of Boogie's mouth. They have all seen him play in past seasons, especially watching his DR sessions where he always admitted to lying to everyone. I'd get his people out first so he could follow them out the door.

I neither like or dislike Boogie, he does provide entertainment and that's what BB is all about. That he lies to everyone doesn't bother me since that was one of the things I liked about Dr Will. He's unattractive and that usually makes the things that he does seem some how more unsavory then if he was a stud. I think people are less inclined to judge him on game play because he comes off as a bit of a döuche. That Adam won his season still amazes me, that Boogie won All-Stars doesn't.