Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Rachel - BB13 Winner!

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

arrowhead

arrowhead

• Pip
  • 4,150 posts

Rachel - I've been watching Big Brother for years and YOU played one of the best games in a long time. How Dani could call you a "floater" is beyond me. That girl is one BITTER BETTY.
ENJOY YOUR WELL DESERVED WIN!

Yay Rachel. (I literally was clapping in my living room when you won the final competition with Porscha. I had to laugh at myself!) Love Big Brother! AND kudos to Shelley for voting with her brain. Out of the house she is a smart woman. The others (Dani, Kahlia, Adam - not so much!

Master , Slave , Tool :hahohi:

nitewings

nitewings

• Pip
  • 19 posts
Rachel it was great to see you win,you were with out question the best player. Adan you are a phony and a wuss, Dani you are a bitter sore loser.

gizzmotor

gizzmotor

• Pip
  • 2,987 posts
:food-smiley-005:

Rachel it was great to see you win,you were with out question the best player. Adan you are a phony and a wuss, Dani you are a bitter sore loser.

I so agree with you!

WAY TO GO RACHEL :party_smilie: :party_smilie:

spikes_luv

spikes_luv

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,823 posts

Rachel, uggh! I hope she does read here. I had to register just to post this. I'm glad she won too. I hope she takes some of that money and gets some help. She is one of the nastiest people on reality TV. She has a horrible attitude and a worse personality. Her constant whining about being a target all season got old. She never realized why, because she is so ugly inside! God help America when people like her are put up on a pedestal. And God help the sane people of the world if we are subjected to any more from the likes of her on TV again! Now I feel better. Go ahead and flame, but I know I'm not alone.

LOL "God help America" when people register at a site just to personally bash someone. Talk about nastiness. Wait...is this Daniele? :P

Janis

Janis

• Pip
  • 894 posts
Never thought that I would be rooting for Rachel to win, but she deserved it this year and shocker she didn't iritate me much this year. She had her moments when I saw the old Rachel but then she redeemed herself. I enjoyed her and Jordan's alliance and so I will say Good Job Rachel wish you and Brendon a happy life and congradulations.

Nikki2005

Nikki2005

• Pip
  • 477 posts

LOL "God help America" when people register at a site just to personally bash someone. Talk about nastiness. Wait...is this Daniele? :P

LOL! :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

FeloniousMonk

FeloniousMonk

• Pip
  • 253 posts

LOL not everything is about Jordan. She had the game in mind up until her last vote, and I seriously doubt Jordan had anything to do with that.

Actually, Rachel & Jordan talked about this very issue just prior to Jordan's eviction. They both knew Shelly & Adam were the key votes AND they both knew Shelly would do what she could to get off Jordans Sh**list. So this plan was concocted to work the only two jury members that might be swayed to vote FOR Rachel. As it turned out, Adam spent zero time in the jury house and therefore Jordan was left to sway the only vote that might be swayed:: Shelly's vote. So, nuero, it was in part about Jordan.... Check the feeds, my friend,,,,check the feeds....

Monk

Janis

Janis

• Pip
  • 894 posts

Actually, Rachel & Jordan talked about this very issue just prior to Jordan's eviction. They both knew Shelly & Adam were the key votes AND they both knew Shelly would do what she could to get off Jordans Sh**list. So this plan was concocted to work the only two jury members that might be swayed to vote FOR Rachel. As it turned out, Adam spent zero time in the jury house and therefore Jordan was left to sway the only vote that might be swayed:: Shelly's vote. So, nuero, it was in part about Jordan.... Check the feeds, my friend,,,,check the feeds....

Monk

G
You are so right plus Jordan got Adam to trust rachel so yes Jordan did have alot to do with helping rachel and Rachel saved Jordan this year I thought they worked well together. I loved how she called out shelly and Kalia and told them they all said things about the other house guests.

jkygogo

jkygogo

• Pip
  • 176 posts
Rachel I liked you from last year and I'm even more happy that you won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love your emotins.

Love Your emotions

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts

My 1st thought too spike! :lol:

brenchfan101

brenchfan101

• Pip
  • 88 posts

Rachel, uggh! I hope she does read here. I had to register just to post this. I'm glad she won too. I hope she takes some of that money and gets some help. She is one of the nastiest people on reality TV. She has a horrible attitude and a worse personality. Her constant whining about being a target all season got old. She never realized why, because she is so ugly inside! God help America when people like her are put up on a pedestal. And God help the sane people of the world if we are subjected to any more from the likes of her on TV again! Now I feel better. Go ahead and flame, but I know I'm not alone.

I find it highly suspicious that you come here AFTER the season has ended.....But anyway....I think America got it RIGHT this season and finally saw the Rachel I have been seeing since lst season. Sure she is over the top at times but thats what makes her so lovable IMO....The good qualities Rachel possess far out weigh any of her negatives. You will have a hard time these days finding someone with such loyalty and integrity and with such a big heart! Does she take chit from others?? Hail no! But that just means she is a strong women with conviction and someone I admire greatly. You may not be alone, however I think you are amoung the FEW who didnt take the time to get the feeds and see the REAL Rachel that MOST know and LOVE now. I think some people are just so set on hate that they are blind to the good in people. Not just Rachel but in general and those are the ones I feel sorry for....

Congrats to Rachel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Words can not express how happy I am that you won!!!! AND you get a free trip to Aruba?????? WOOOT WOOOT~!!!!!!Posted Image

marx

marx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I think Jordan may have brought Shelly back over to her side and helped procure the vote for Rachel.

That's what I thought too.

I wasn't rooting for Rachel until she won the veto when coupled with Jordan. She started growing on me a week or so earlier with the support she showed for Jordan.

And Adam lost me as a fan by his vote. As a matter of fact I went from liking him to disliking him (skipping being neutral as I feel for Shelly now).

spikes_luv

spikes_luv

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,823 posts
Great article about the finale. Very witty and entertaining:

http://tvrecaps.ew.c...-rachel-winner/

fredtheturtle

fredtheturtle

• Pip
  • 282 posts

Ha Ha Ha you gave me a good laugh. Jeez it is a game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kitty

kitty

• Pip
  • 144 posts
Congratulations to Rachel on her win. Wishing Brenchel good luck in the future.

Adam and Shelly had a conversation in the house about voting for Rachel. Shelly was shocked that Adam would vote for Rachel. At that time he said he would vote for Rachel because she was the best competitor. With conversations with B/J/J in the jury house and remembering who Adam said he would vote for she probably wanted to go with the majority.
Not sure how the votes would have gone if there was only 2 left before the finale. Adam would have gone to the jury house. Could he have changed Shelly mind or could B/J/J/S change his?
I'm just happy that he stay in the house.

insoc

insoc

• Pip
  • 7 posts

LOL "God help America" when people register at a site just to personally bash someone. Talk about nastiness. Wait...is this Daniele? Posted Image

HAHA!! Best comment on this thread!

I love that at the end of the day, at season's end, Rachel is admired for how much she grew in the house...and Dani will be remembered for being a catty, bitter, bitch.

Fatcat

Fatcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,950 posts

Monk

Hi Monk, so good to see you

wisegal

wisegal

• Pip
  • 104 posts
I'm obviously in the minority here lol but I was so dissappointed in the outcome this year. I think BB got what they wanted though.

I don't like being manipulated by BB's editing and portrayal of the HG's personalities. This year, Cassie seemed like the most "normal" and down-to-earth player. I was really wishing she could have stayed longer because I would much rather watch a straight-forward, pragmatic person play the game than to have to suffer through the classless antics of those who are so eager to do BB's bidding for ratings. Rachel's (and Adam's) aspirations of being a (yet another) non-talent reality show personality ruin the experience. Brenchel reality show anyone? *roll eyes*

When Cassie told Rachel she was an ugly person on the inside & out, she may have been on to something. Rachel was a great competitor but c'mon! It really is possible to find normal, emotionally healthy, personalities to participate on the show. At this point, they might as well call it Big Brother Jerry Springer.

PLEEEEEEEZZZZZZ, BB, NO MORE VETS & NO MORE PHONY CHARACTERS!!!!!!

insoc

insoc

• Pip
  • 7 posts

It really is possible to find normal, emotionally healthy, personalities to participate on the show.

They find plenty of "normal" stable personalities and put them on the show. However, being put on lockdown in a house for 3 months with half-a-million dollars on the line tends to turn most of them into lying, back-stabbing, raving lunatics. Thats what makes the show so awesome. This show wouldn't have made it past season 1 if everyone in the house was "Jordo-bot" all the time. (BTW, I also think its awesome when people do overcome the insanity...everone handles it differently.)

About Cassie..sure, she's hottt!!! Until she starts chomping gum with her mouth wide open like a horse chewing its cud...and talking at the same time. She is definitely a "from the neck down" type of girl.

WOC

WOC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

What nastiness? Are you saying I'm wrong and she's really a nice person and all of that bitter jealousy and vindictiveness was all an act?I've been reading the updates here for about three years and finally felt like speaking my mind, excuse me for doing so.

I think I'll go over to the Huffington Post and post about how I love GWB now; I think the welcome would be slightly warmer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users