Jeff - Week 7 - HoH & PoV

CeCiMom

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems more simple minded to call someone else simple minded because you disagree with their choice of favorites on a reality tv show.

Thus far, Jeff has played a good game and luck has been on his side. I hope that he continues to do well.

Jeff is a professional reality star now...he's even "hosted" a reality show...BB has become a joke...Well, actually it's always been a joke except for the first season...where the people voted house guests out. It's scripted, just like all reality shows...

Production tells them what to do and when to do it...who goes, who stays...it's not real, people!!!!

Jeff is a professional reality star now...he's even "hosted" a reality show...BB has become a joke...Well, actually it's always been a joke except for the first season...where the people voted house guests out. It's scripted, just like all reality shows...

Production tells them what to do and when to do it...who goes, who stays...it's not real, people!!!!

True. They need to audition. He's a washed up reality show person and that's why he's back on BB and for the $25,000 they paid him because he probably doesn't work. He had real acting abilities and a real acting job, he wouldn't be there.

animated_rotfl.gif Aw big Jeff is something else. He told Jordon last night, after they got in bed, that he was sick of always telling the truth and was going to start lying. This was AFTER he spent 30 or so minutes lying to Rachel saying he didnt throw POV last week

I think Shelly might be his mom

hey neb off topic but I am dying to know if you painted your avitar?? I think it is really good, just curious as all these yrs I wondered if your name Nebartist could mean Nebraska artist, sorry if I'm being too personal just wondering,

Guess I have to say something about Jeff, there is no integrity in BB so all the talk about it is moot

he has this weird obsession with killing things :giljotiini::animated_bouncy:

True. They need to audition. He's a washed up reality show person and that's why he's back on BB and for the $25,000 they paid him because he probably doesn't work. He had real acting abilities and a real acting job, he wouldn't be there.

I don't know that I would call him "washed-up," but I was surprised to see him back and more surprised that he didn't get a national ad campaign or something along those lines. The camera loves him. I expected big things of Jeff because of his looks. So far, it has not happened. I suspect that CBS/BB urged Jeff and Jordan to do this one more time. Who knows what the carrot(s) are/might be. We'll never know.

What the hell does he do for a living? Besides being the reality show go to guy. Big Jeff. Now he refers to himself in the 3rd person as Big Jeff, gag

I don't think that he sells advertising anymore. How could he except part-time? I don't know what he does. He did the other two shows and like I said, somewhere else, CBS probably wanted him back for BB. For all I know they might have him on salary. I dunno. Anybody?

I thought I read Jeffrey sells advertising in Chicago.

Jeez, I know someone that sells advertising in Chicago. It's a do nothing job with make your own hours done from home on a computer.

Jeez, I know someone that sells advertising in Chicago. It's a do nothing job with make your own hours done from home on a computer.

Yeah, he must be a crackerjack at it too! :rolleyes:

From what I read on the Morty page, looks like Jeff has quite a few lies out there right now. :)

No, can't be. That's Mr. Integrity.

hey neb off topic but I am dying to know if you painted your avitar?? I think it is really good, just curious as all these yrs I wondered if your name Nebartist could mean Nebraska artist, sorry if I'm being too personal just wondering,

Guess I have to say something about Jeff, there is no integrity in BB so all the talk about it is moot

YEs I painted it

And I Dont mind if Jeff tells those he is lying to that he doesnt lie. That is part of the game. But Jordon knows all the lies he has told so there is no reason to act like he is above it in front of her.

YEs I painted it

And I Dont mind if Jeff tells those he is lying to that he doesnt lie. That is part of the game. But Jordon knows all the lies he has told so there is no reason to act like he is above it in front of her.

thanks for answering Neb, my oldest son is also an artist and I really appreciate paintings and art, this is all I have seen of yours and I can see you are quite good, thanks for sharing.

I know there have been lies and as I say rumors of lies, but also it is BB, tonights show should be pretty crazy.

I'm skeered to Marty,lol

GOOD LUCK JEFF , JORDAN and crew

Archived