Daniele - Week 4 - HOH

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

must win either hoh or pov or game over :animated_bouncy:

daniele new hoh :animated_bouncy:

she is in catch 22 next week she cant play in hoh :animated_bouncy:

she iks in catch 22 next week she cant play in hoh :animated_bouncy:

Don't you think she should have let Kalia win this one and she could play for next week.

Don't you think she should have let Kalia win this one and she could play for next week.

would have been much smarter gameplay on her part. But I think her desire for "revenge" outweighed what she should have known would make more sense. She might get out one of them, but there will be 3 gunning for her next.

I didn't doubt that she wouldn't win this week, but was scared J/J would be evicted. And I didn't want her to have the satisfaction of winning.

But I am so happy she won! I was a fan of Dani her season and coming into this one. This win shifts power and she promised to keep J/J safe!

And it's kind of funny to watch B/R start crying already.

Good girl Dani, glad you won. She's gonna go to war now.

Hi, Shipp! Perfect week for Dani to win HOH. But who does she hate most? Brenchel or Jeff? JorJef never made any deals with Dani this past week.

Hi, Shipp! Perfect week for Dani to win HOH. But who does she hate most? Brenchel or Jeff? JorJef never made any deals with Dani this past week.

Hi darlin', I think Jeffy got the veto out of the snow ball.

I think she's putting up Brenchel, with target being brenda!

LOL shipp maybe he got the coup de ta in the snowball!! :animated_rotfl:

Hi, Smassadi! I hope either Brenda or RachHell goes this week...

Shipp, sweetie...Unfortunately I'm afraid TPTB/CBS.com has some sort of get out of jail free card for Jeff...I just want angst and hatred on BBAD...so glad I never get live feeds...do they have closed caption? WTF can hear that damned whispering?

Hi, Smassadi! I hope either Brenda or RachHell goes this week...

Shipp, sweetie...Unfortunately I'm afraid TPTB/CBS.com has some sort of get out of jail free card for Jeff...I just want angst and hatred on BBAD...so glad I never get live feeds...do they have closed caption? WTF can hear that damned whispering?

'

LMAO :smilielol:

I told you, Dont slip on Dani!!! Her father was the manipulator and she was the competitor! Its funny now! Brendon is whining to Rachel saying Dani is a cold heart Btch with no compassion. LOL!!! You brought it out of her. He didnt watch her season! And he also called Kalia a Btch for making deals...I dont know about you but isnt he being just a little hypocritical. :lol:

Well... whether you are - or your not a Dani fan....

At least Dani won't have to whisper as much in the HOH Room (I hope)

Fan or not - I think the whispering was getting on all of our nerves.

..... Dani now on the Feeds it's looking like she's making Kalia her 'best friend'. for now.

(don't ya just love BB ?)

Archived