Dick - Week 1 DOR

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps my all time favorite houseguest. Out of any single person in the pairs to come back he is definitely my favorite! Hope he lasts a long time!

him and his daughter are very strong

the hg would be fools not to split them up first chance they get :animated_bouncy:

him and his daughter are very strong

the hg would be fools not to split them up first chance they get :animated_bouncy:

You're right, they are a strong and shrewd team. If I was a HG, I would get them out asap.

I've never been able to like the guy but he is entertaining.

I don't want to see him stick around too long but I hope he gives us something interesting to watch before he's evicted. :fish:

(which should be ASAP unless everyone else in the house is completely mental).

I've never been able to like the guy but he is entertaining.

I don't want to see him stick around too long but I hope he gives us something interesting to watch before he's evicted. :fish:

(which should be ASAP unless everyone else in the house is completely mental).

I never liked him either but that has nothing to do with his strength as a player. Very strong.

I've always beena fan, hope he stays a good long while, I say they need to get rid of Branchel and soon,lol

You guys think he'll be using the same strategy as in Season 8?

I do. I don't think he's smart enough to realize that he was carried by America's player. He'll pull the same crap and this time go home early.

Thought it was funny that he didn't realize Jordan was the other winner in the house. Jordan won a much tougher season that Dick.

Very happy to see Evil Dick back in the house. When the doorbell rang the third time, I was screaming at the tv..."Please let it be Evil Dick!"...and it was! Yay!

Same here, family and friends were like, IF ITS JESSI/KNAT OR HAYDEN/ENZO WE ARE NOT WATCHING THIS SEASON! Seriously too, I think we'd have stopped watching and I'd come here and just read about it.

I wasn't a fan of his last time and hated that he won, but I have to say it's nice to see him back. There is so much power coming from him and he's not even HOH. Rachel would be stupid not to nominate him and Danielle.

I do. I don't think he's smart enough to realize that he was carried by America's player. He'll pull the same crap and this time go home early.

Thought it was funny that he didn't realize Jordan was the other winner in the house. Jordan won a much tougher season that Dick.

Yeah I felt the same thing too. I still feel Eric was the best player in that season and that Americas Player was just dragging him down.

Dick understands this game very well though, I'm sure he'll be making some changes.

Yeah I felt the same thing too. I still feel Eric was the best player in that season and that Americas Player was just dragging him down.

Dick understands this game very well though, I'm sure he'll be making some changes.

I always love when people bitch and claim that Dick only won his season because of America's Player. Yes it saved him one week, but it did not wipe out the other things Dick needed to do week in and out to survive.

I always love when people bitch and claim that Dick only won his season because of America's Player. Yes it saved him one week, but it did not wipe out the other things Dick needed to do week in and out to survive.

I think the key here is that you mentioned it saved him that one week. Had he not been saved that week he would have been gone.

I'm not saying he's an idiot. I understand that he knows the game really well, but he has to change it this time to get the win.

I think the key here is that you mentioned it saved him that one week. Had he not been saved that week he would have been gone.

I'm not saying he's an idiot. I understand that he knows the game really well, but he has to change it this time to get the win.

If I recall it was more than 1 week. There was a deciding vote that Eric cast his way, a veto (if memory serves me correctly) that America intervened in that saved him, and Eric convinced an HOH to nominat someone other than Dick.

Eric for a few weeks in that season was playing to save Dick's bacon.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name