Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Keith

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
43 replies to this topic

Colo

Colo

• Pip
  • 67 posts
I actually didnt finish watching his video. I was bored, so I moved on. He seems nice enough, but he just didnt hold my attention. I'm also very sensitive to Huge White Smiles. :smartass2: I guess Ill see on the 7th if I'll change my mind.
peace!

Moxie

Moxie

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,843 posts
At this point I'm very unsure about him and how he'll play this game. Once the dynamic duo's enter the house it could completely change the game plan for him but that remains to be seen.

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 20,023 posts
i can see him in many different roles in the house

the guy that over plays his hand starting early alliances and is an early boot

the guy that is the comedian of the house that everyone likes

the guy that is consider the house perv and girls try to avoid

the guy that is a powerhouse in comps that everyone wants out

the guy that was a big talker preshow but turns out to be really quiet type of guy for first few weeks a la dan :animated_bouncy:

a_starry_night

a_starry_night

• Pip
  • 538 posts

i can see him in many different roles in the house

the guy that over plays his hand starting early alliances and is an early boot

the guy that is the comedian of the house that everyone likes

the guy that is consider the house perv and girls try to avoid
the guy that is a powerhouse in comps that everyone wants out

the guy that was a big talker preshow but turns out to be really quiet type of guy for first few weeks a la dan :animated_bouncy:

definitely. already got this vibe. ew. "honey". jen? ew.

sophb

sophb

• Pip
  • 84 posts
Yea, ugh.

Why do so many BB HGs go around touting their Christianity and then turn around and talk about hooking up and objectifying women? It's gross. What would Jesus say? He'd probably call him a dusche, too.

ZuZuMamou

ZuZuMamou

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,242 posts
The Pimping Preacher! I hope he lives up to it so I can call him PP this season.

The man is an HR professional so that actually does mean he knows a lot about communicating and feelings and all the stuff that matters at the heart (heh) of the game. And, like a true HR person, he'll pretend he's your friend and do everything he can to help you but in the end, he's the last one you talk to before they show your butt to the door... :animated_rotfl: (I work in HR so I can say this hee hee)

GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts
"Strategy for winning BIG BROTHER: I'm going to use my HR charm to get people to trust and love me and then I will stab them if I need to"

Very gangsta of you. Of course you can leave the knives at home and you can always you those choppers of yours to eat em up and spit them out.

Brooklyngirl

Brooklyngirl

• Pip
  • 518 posts
First to go?... if his "game " (BB and LADIES) is anything like the interview ... this kid is in trouble *lame*

I hope he proves me wrong but first impressions........

Iris

Iris

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,189 posts

The man is an HR professional so that actually does mean he knows a lot about communicating and feelings and all the stuff that matters at the heart (heh) of the game. And, like a true HR person, he'll pretend he's your friend and do everything he can to help you but in the end, he's the last one you talk to before they show your butt to the door... :animated_rotfl: (I work in HR so I can say this hee hee)

I totally agree with this.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
It ain't easy.........bein' cheesy!!!

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 20,023 posts
i think he will be seen as a target right off the back due to being the noticeable one of newbies that looks somewhat athletic :footballhelmet:

he will have to develop a social game to keep the heat off his back if that is even possible :animated_bouncy:

Sara5229

Sara5229

• Pip
  • 1,524 posts
i wrote in another forum, but thought I would bring it here. I read that Keith has an identical twin and I remember people saying during casthing that they were looking for a set of identical twins.. Does anything think this will play a part in the show?

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 20,023 posts

i wrote in another forum, but thought I would bring it here. I read that Keith has an identical twin and I remember people saying during casthing that they were looking for a set of identical twins.. Does anything think this will play a part in the show?

some folks have been clamoring for a return of twin twist

i am not one of them even thou it was a success in the past

but overall i think bb is probably done with it :animated_bouncy:

Sheldon

Sheldon

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 498 posts
I think the twin twist could work again. it would definitely be trickier because there are a few people who have watched since season 1 and wouldnt want to be dooped. We'll just have to see....

morty

morty

(Well, You Know....)

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 2,504 posts
Posted Image

I like the caption, "in costume" lest we think he normally looks like a pine tree.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,626 posts
I don't think I am going to like his "toothy" smile.... :grin2:

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 20,023 posts
thinking keith would have been perfect for the sex filled season that was bb9 :animated_bouncy:

straykat

straykat

• Pip
  • 3,945 posts
Found this on Keith. Guess it was some kind of dating show. There's more after that one.

http://www.bing.com/...th henderson|||

Team Jolie

Team Jolie

• Pip
  • 488 posts
HR person? So he hires ppl...he may have merit for recognizing character strenghts and faults

Relevart

Relevart

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 175 posts
He must be really certain that he'll find acting work after this. I'm not so sure his company would enjoy him touting his condescending attitude towards women for an HR person.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users