Mystery Door Twist

CeCiMom

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But all those things happened. Nobody else found the key and the note and saved Kevin from the box. And won the most money. Jeff won all those things and there is no way around that. All this is confirmed by all the other HG.

Didn't AG say that it was going to be a responsibility for the HOH? If this is the case, wouldn't it be something that Kevin must decide? It could affect him, or someone else, or all of them.

the responsability for kevin was the choice of getting a prize or opening pandora's box. he chose to open the box. i take it had he chose to take the prize it would have been the end of it but by opening the box he made the decision to let everyone in on it. thats going to really piss him off when he finds out his decision saves jeff and puts the screws to him and nat. i love it if it happens this way!

I just think a jeff BAIL OUT from production at this point would be totally over the TOP... and I will be done with BB if that happens..Not that that matters to them, or anyone here for that matter...

And if I was a HG this season I would be looking for a lawyer after the show!!!

The winner (Jeff) gets to take himself off the block. The HOH gets to put someone up with Jordan. It can't be Michele because she is safe with POV. He has to put up Natalie.

Jeff and Michele vote to evict Natalie.

(this is just my dream)

I just think a jeff BAIL OUT from production at this point would be totally over the TOP... and I will be done with BB if that happens..Not that that matters to them, or anyone here for that matter...

And if I was a HG this season I would be looking for a lawyer after the show!!!

Chima?

just kidding

i understand that feeling gsn as i almost felt that way when they kept bailing out ed but truth is there has always been an america's involvment of some sort and this time it just happens to be a decent guy that it is benifitting.

i enjoy your posts so i hope thats just a little bitterness showing up. jeff may still be going and i will be unhappy but even if the 2 hood rats are final 2 i will be here for b 12 if there is one.

The winner (Jeff) gets to take himself off the block. The HOH gets to put someone up with Jordan. It can't be Michele because she is safe with POV. He has to put up Natalie.

Jeff and Michele vote to evict Natalie.

(this is just my dream)

If Dr. King can have a dream then so can Marty. I second that dream.

Gsn

Really do you hate Jeff so much that you would quit watching a show, you like, because he won something else? Wow

I don't HATE jeff at all, if you have seen any of my posts you would know that !!just sayin...

It wouldn't be so much about jeff ,but about BB and totally rigging the show!!! ;)

but about BB and totally rigging the show!!! ;)

That part I understand, I have felt that way about the show before too. But I really dont understand how that applies to Jeff. He won america's vote and everything else I believe he has won also far and square.

I agree with both Marty and gsn. :D

REALLY want Nat out... Marty's dream is awesome. But, the fact that they didn't reveal the twist Sunday is really bogus and if it does save Jeff... I'll never believe again that this game isn't 100% rigged.

I'll still finish the season though. :lol:

just to see the hood rat lose it

hood rat !! LOL - I lost part of my sandwich on that one !!

At this point, you could make up a list of every idea we've had and toss a dart.

TOOOOO Funny !!

But all those things happened. Nobody else found the key and the note and saved Kevin from the box. And won the most money. Jeff won all those things and there is no way around that. All this is confirmed by all the other HG.

ITA

Marty that was a LOW BLOW!!! but I still like ya!! :animated_rotfl:

Good if you were talking to me I enjoy having you around. You balance out my Jeff love with your ...... who are you rooting for?

Archived