Wednesday, August 26th

erinjs

ZuZu, AMAZING job of re-capping the fight!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

I should be packing, but, I want to find out what happens next!!!

And Len, you're right Russ thinks he's in an MMA fight, and does NOT know how to lose like a Man!!!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cannot blame Russell for being pissed and upset, he really thought he had a deal with Jeff, I do not agree with his tactics and how easily he loses his temper, because it has been his downfoall, but I also do not think that anyone can say this is just a black and white issue , there is a lot of grey in between and I am not gonna hold this against Russell, Natalie and Kevin have been working in the background just for this kinda crap, and Jeff is not smart to have gone for the okey doke, with out any investigation at all, just thinking that Nat and Kevin are worthy of trust is beyond me, and Russell showing his paranoia and anger has his ass in a sling. I went and read the updates, and what I read was the same as what I read here, yeah Russell is blowin it, but Jeff has already blown it big time. Hello!!!!!

^^^ you are entitled to your opinion Fatcat and I respect it but in no way can you compare the actions of Russell towards women in any shape, way or form to that of Jeff's. I'll go so far as to say, Russell should not even be on BB.

^^^ you are entitled to your opinion Fatcat and I respect it but in no way can you compare the actions of Russell towards women in any shape, way or form to that of Jeff's. I'll go so far as to say, Russell should not even be on BB.

No I wasn't trying to compare them at all, I like Jeff, I just would be super pissed off too, and I don't forgive him for calling Jordan fat, or how he cannot control himself, but I do see why he is pissed and the grey area I am talkin about has to do with all the shit that Natalie and Kevin have caused possibly is the reason they are bitter enemies at this point, well, thow in alittl of Michelle madness also

Also sayin Jeff has not been smart and in alot of ways they both have acted up. Russell is worse hands down, I was calling Jeff out for bein so paranoid and so damn trusting of Natalie and Kevin just becasue, who knows why, I do not like that in him

Russell hasn't done anything remotely as bad as Evel Dick.

ED burned Jen's hand, poured iced tea on her head, constantly berated her and yelled in her face. He did the same to Kail and Amber, yet he was the most popular player of BB8.

Personally I couldn't stand ED and he only won because AP rigged that season.

Russell hasn't done anything remotely as bad as Evel Dick.

ED burned Jen's hand, poured iced tea on her head, constantly berated her and yelled in her face. He did the same to Kail and Amber, yet he was the most popular player of BB8.

Personally I couldn't stand ED and he only won because AP rigged that season.

jen burned jen's hand.

he didn't rape her either and if I am not mistaken I think he was talkin to what's his name at the time and it was only wishful thinkin,lol ED is one of my faves too,lol

Yes and Jen did burn Jens hand, and she tore up his ciggies,lol

I have given up caring who wins in this crazy house. I'm just enjoying it mess to mess and moment to moment. I've found this makes it a far more enjoyable game. And then I can laugh at their antics individually!

I'd change my moniker to Switzerland if I could :P

I don't believe Russell was speaking to Jordan till she jumped in. She got in the middle of it, she could have stayed out of it. Most people said the exact same thing about Natalie when sticking up for Jessie and most people laughed. Now you get offended? She should have stayed out of it. IMHO!

Thing is they won't get to see how they have been played unless Nat or Kevin win, so i am sorta hopin that happens, else they will continue on with their bad gameplay. I am with ZuZu, I think at this point it is mess to mes and may the best mad or woman win,lolol

I was reading on a message board that Ronnie had a network of people that were going around message boards trying to stir the pot. They were going to try to get the "golden couple" to be hated.

Thing is they won't get to see how they have been played unless Nat or Kevin win, so i am sorta hopin that happens, else they will continue on with their bad gameplay. I am with ZuZu, I think at this point it is mess to mes and may the best mad or woman win,lolol

Count me in too. As much as I hate to say this I hope Gnatalie wins HOH and carries out her plan. To see the look on J?J's faces would be priceless.

Archived