Wednesday, August 26th

erinjs

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm wondering how Russ will handle these next two days. Surely the producers will give him some ideas on what to say or do. Even a blind man can see what K/N have done.

During the last show Jeff told him that "I"ve heard that you and Michelle" have a final 2 deal.

Gee willikers, I wonder where that came from. DUHHHH

OH. MY GOD.

Michelle is cooking her goose. She just asked Jeff if he 100% trusted Jordan, he said yes. And then goes on to ask him if her and Jordan were on the block together and he won POV...who would he take off. IS SHE NUTS?

As a neuroscientist, is it possible to do research on your own brain?

ZuZu is doing a fantastic job on the feed reports. She is getting it word for word. Wow Russell even said in the fight that Kevin is on HIS side.

Russell trying really hard to get Jeff to fight.

People who defend Russell - do you see what he really is like. This is the real Russell once again

Exactly...I just hope Jeff doesn't say anything stupid. Just let him go on, it's only one more day.

ZuZu is doing a fantastic job on the feed reports.

BIG kudos to the LFU'ers. I so could not do that.

Yes he is calling her fat and much more just like his friends here on the board. Very bad taste in my opinion.

Jeff is Jessie 2.0, or worse. Jessie never threatened physical violence like Jeff has.

Jordan is pet chihuahua 2.0. But unlike Natalie, she's a freakin' airhead with an IQ of 0. Natalie is actually smart by Jordan's standards.

Russell is just calling it out like it is. J/J think they're running the house and will sail to F2. Can't wait till it blows up in their faces.

So, Jordon's the new Natalie now? The same reaction Natalie had when someone confronted Jessie. As much as I like Jordon, she's slowly slipping from my good list.

Women should never jump in on a guys fight/argument. And you are right, she called Natalie out for doing the same thing with Jesse.

Russell's blowing up this way is why I wanted him out when Chima put him up before. THIS is why I was upset when Jeff used the CDT to pull him from the block to get rid of Jessie instead. I know people hated Jessie, but at least this time around he was playing a much smarter game than last year. Russell is a prick and Thursday night cannot get here soon enough for me.

I want Michelle gone next week (for being stupid and admitting to the F2 deal with Russell) and then Jeff and Jordan need to go for their own stupidity in keeping Russell and being such easy prey for Kevin and Natalie.

Archived