Wednesday, August 26th

erinjs

Let me assure you that my feeling about Jeff and Jordan have absolutely nothing to do with their looks. I am saying I would be proud if they were my children no matter what they looked like. I don't judge people by their looks.

I'm not saying you specifically but you must admit a big portion of Jeff lovers love him because he's so handsome. Just look at his thread on any board and look at all the pics of women (and some GUYS) drooling over him.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No more Evel Dick discussion's in these threads... comparisons are fine but, debating what happened during season 8 isn't relevant. That was a season this site barely survived and we're not going through it again, k?

Carry on...

:D

I know I'm not perfect (LOL) and this will confirm it... but ya, when I've been angry enough I've wished murder on someone. My ex to be specific. When I found out he was doing all this icky sh*t I freaked out and told him how I wanted to gauge out his eyes with a rusty fork. I was angrier than I had ever been in my life. I didn't do it, but in my head it actually made me feel better to imagine pain on him. At that moment, I wanted him to hurt just as much as he hurt me.. since you can't make someone grow a heart, wishing physical pain was my method of attack. Sweet and innocent.. me??? The people who know me would actually say yes. Take that as you will. Then consider my friend's 4 yr old who wishes death on her when he's mad. He's 4.. hardly a serial killer in the making. People say horrible, disgusting things when they're mad... If they're mad, they're obviously not emotionally balanced at the moment.

There's a difference between saying it and doing it though. That's what makes you a rational human being or not. Everyone gets angry. If the right buttons are pushed, you can be driven to crazy things but you've got to know when to walk away. Some people kill in the moment of passion.. they let themselves get out of control by not walking away beofre it gets to that point. Then you have ppl like Ted Bundy who kill for fun..sport.. whatever his reasons were.

Jeff uttered some "threats". I hardly think he'd actually follow through with it. He's shown a lot of restraint thus far. God forbid he have a weak moment and act like a little kid and throw a temper tantrum.

Until he actually kills Russell, or takes out some sort of physical assault on him, I'm going to refrain from assuming he's anything less than human.

As for sweet and innocent.. I'll reserve that for babies only.

The drooling over Jeff is just something to do for fun on the boards. I really don't have any attraction to Jeff because like I say he is my daughter's age.

Most people would like him for just his personality.

Jordan and Jeff are a cute and handsome couple. It's like everything else in Hollywood, if you look good and/or nice, you're going to get a bigger leash as to what you can say in the public eye. In a way I think that's sad. Beautiful people almost always get more handed to them in real life and BB is just an extension of that.

I agree with that. It is a fact of life, like taller people get better response in interviews, etc...Jennifer and Brad, Angelina and Brad, me and Brad (sigh). I think in the final analysis, it's what you do with it that matters, though, and you have to have more than good lucks at some point in any game; including life. I also think the BB house is a pressure cooker and they might be urged somewhat to fever pitch it. I dunno.

It has by far, been an interesting day today. I'm not sure which created more drama, the HG's or the message posters. Seems to me the people who watch/read this are VERY passionate about who they like/dislike. Let us not forget that on this site we are allowed to express ourselves without fear of reprisal from those who do not agree with our opinions. THANK YOU moderators for keeping us in line when we sometimes steer off course.

I'm out for the evening and look forward to reading everyone's opinion tomorrow. I will now drag my wheelbarrow off to bed.

Nite all

Gee...........I missed all the fireworks (lol). Just caught up with the flashbacks but looks like there were fireworks on the threads as well.............seems like it always happens b4 a big HOH because so many people are positive they know what will happen............guess I'm one of the few that will have to actually wait for the show to know for sure. :animated_rotfl:

It has by far, been an interesting day today. I'm not sure which created more drama, the HG's or the message posters. Seems to me the people who watch/read this are VERY passionate about who they like/dislike. Let us not forget that on this site we are allowed to express ourselves without fear of reprisal from those who do not agree with our opinions. THANK YOU moderators for keeping us in line when we sometimes steer off course.

I'm out for the evening and look forward to reading everyone's opinion tomorrow. I will now drag my wheelbarrow off to bed.

Nite all

So true, I've never seen people be so passionate about who they like more than this year. I'm a Russell fan and I like messing around with the J/J fans but it's all in good fun.

Jeff must be blind to not see how Michelle flirts with him and makes comments how he looked hot working out she is so crushing on him and he just talks so much sh!t on her and thinks she is out to get him.

Kevin will wind up voting against Nat and Jeff will go after Michelle so bad it won't be funny.

Kevin wouldn't chance voting against Nat because he knows Mich is nuts and may just vote against Nat herself................Kevin would never take that chance.

****realitymom..........the flashbacks are with the feeds.......you can go back & watch a certain time........but if you don't have the feeds, you can go to "clipser.com" and they usually post clips of all the good fights & stuff for free.

Archived