Wednesday, August 26th

erinjs

I was reading on a message board that Ronnie had a network of people that were going around message boards trying to stir the pot. They were going to try to get the "golden couple" to be hated.

He sure must have been here................ Ronnie is such a loser.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thing is they won't get to see how they have been played unless Nat or Kevin win, so i am sorta hopin that happens, else they will continue on with their bad gameplay. I am with ZuZu, I think at this point it is mess to mes and may the best mad or woman win,lolol

Same here! We were rooting 100% for J/J till Jeff let Jordan OF ALL PEOPLE run his HOH! BIG MISTAKE!! Damn, those two really let their heads swell up once they got power, geez!

If N or K win HOH tomorrow I'm going to sit back and pause the PRICELESS look on their faces when they go up on the block and quickly realize they (using their own words) GOT GOT :shocking:

Only a miracle with get those two back on track now. Jeff's stupid move truly messed up their perfect game.

Same here! We were rooting 100% for J/J till Jeff let Jordan OF ALL PEOPLE run his HOH! BIG MISTAKE!! Damn, those two really let their heads swell up once they got power, geez!

If N or K win HOH tomorrow I'm going to sit back and pause the PRICELESS look on their faces when they go up on the block and quickly realize they (using their own words) GOT GOT :shocking:

Only a miracle with get those two back on track now. Jeff's stupid move truly messed up their perfect game.

Kevin or Nat ain't gonna win . It will be Michelle and if she puts Jeff and Kevin up I will LMAO.

:animated_rotfl:

Yeah... it's Ronnie's fault posters think J/J are idiots!

What a weird couple of days... Since the beginning of the game I've loved Russel, even though I haven't always agreed with all his tactics. No he shouldn't have said some of the things he did to Jordan, but like someone else said, she got herself into the middle of it. I don't think I really care for Jeff and Jordan all that much anymore, Russel is going home, and as much as I hate to say it, you HAVE to give props to Natalie because even though physically she hasn't done crap she is pretty genius when it comes to making people believe things. Well...then again, J/J weren't that hard to trick I suppose.

Whatevs. Anyone who wishes rape on a woman is despicable in my book.

like russell saying now he sees why chima was raped? and her mouth is only good for yelling and giving ****? it is despicable- in BOTH cases. and russell perved on jordan all season. if she's so fat, he's a chubby chaser.

I wonder how J/J will react if they are put up next week. Will they say good move and let it go or freak out like Russell knowing one of them is gone. Kevin will sh!t himself if J/J freak out on them next week.

If K/M were smart they'd keep Russell and let him get out Jeff and deal with the drama and keep the blood off their hands. Nat would go home this week then Russell wins hoh gets Jeff out this week and then can't play next week leaving M/K to get out Jordan which should be easy then Russell wins hoh gets Kevin out so M/R final 2. (Wishful thinking anyway.)

Watching these people is tiring! They have no game play. Russell pulling his same old shit again. Heck the best thing that has happened is Jordan chest bumping him.

I realize Jeff had no choice but to go after Russell. Their mistake was last week by leaving GNat in the game. Scrappy is headed for home base and not a soul in sight to trip her up. How can they not see it?

Jeff is Jessie 2.0, or worse. Jessie never threatened physical violence like Jeff has.

Jordan is pet chihuahua 2.0. But unlike Natalie, she's a freakin' airhead with an IQ of 0. Natalie is actually smart by Jordan's standards.

Russell is just calling it out like it is. J/J think they're running the house and will sail to F2. Can't wait till it blows up in their faces.

A freaking MEN my friend!

If Jeff looked like Ronnie most people here would hate him too.

Jeff is a douche bag and his TRUE colors came out once he got power (as they always do). Jordan is the one who threatened Russ and even said her family was going to kill Russ.

JORDAN is the BITCH who keeps saying "we're the GOOD people", something we've always hated house guests saying on these boards. Until now because it's Jordan. She said Russel shouldn't get to keep the 10k and it should go to a good person. Then Jeff said Russel should leave for talking bad to a girl...lol. What a douche.

I can't wait till you go Jeff. I'll get you my pretty! You and your little dog too!

By the way, Evil Dick said things TEN TIMES worse to women (Jen was a woman) in the house and everyone loved him.

/shrugs

This is how I feel. If I were to chose out of all the HG who I would like to hang out with or who I would like to be related to I would only have 2 HG to chose from. I would love to have a friend like Jordan or a daughter like Jordan. I would be proud to have a son like Jeff. (he is my daughter's age) I think they are good people.

Jeff and Jordan are the type of people I like to be around. To me they are Good people.

They may very well be good people. Russel may be a good person too though. You CANNOT know from watching the house unless you are omnipotent, or a God. You simply can't.

...and has Russel said some bad things? Yes...but so have Jordan and Jeff. Sweet, innocent people don't say they want their family to murder someone when they get out of the house (and this isn't the first time she has done it).

Jordan and Jeff are a cute and handsome couple. It's like everything else in Hollywood, if you look good and/or nice, you're going to get a bigger leash as to what you can say in the public eye. In a way I think that's sad. Beautiful people almost always get more handed to them in real life and BB is just an extension of that.

As a side note (and NO, I am NOT comparing this guy to Jeff, I'm trying to make a point about looks in society), a lot of people thought Ted Bundy was handsome and friendly. No one ever thought a thing of it when he wanted them to help him with something in his car. No one ever batted an eyelash with his cast on as he lured women to their deaths.

Too bad he wasn't ugly.

Let me assure you that my feeling about Jeff and Jordan have absolutely nothing to do with their looks. I am saying I would be proud if they were my children no matter what they looked like. I don't judge people by their looks.

Archived