Tuesday's Show

ElleNaturelle

She hasnt done much this week to make herself look bad, so...

No, she hasn't except the constant eating, chewing, eating, chewing.

Couldn't wait for her to leave but if she's last person standing in the house and Dan is in sequester, I'm okay with it for now.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that was one of the things I really did not like the way he made Keesha and Renny do it or get put up, those are grown ass women there and that was downright in your face backhand, I did not like it one bit. Like I said his speech after al the bruhaha was fine, it was a big move, They have all done things I have not liked so this was just another one of those times. I agree the game has gotten more exciting, but I do not at all attribute that to some brillantcy on Dans part, more to Ollie bein a dumb ass, the play itself is an age old adage for BB, Never Never BELIEVE what someone tells you in there,lolol, Dan did not think that one up.

I like dan and think he is playing the game more than anyone else in the house.

Having said that his plan to play POV roulette was just plain DUMB! And Ollie up to that point was still beleiving that dan would follow through with the deal. Ollie has to be the most obtuse person in the world to think dan was going through with the deal, to honor Ollies' POV pick after dans meeting with him. Ollie I want you to to say Rennys name durning the POV meeting,rather than who want to say Keesha! Ollie does he have to hit you over the head, and say I'm breaking the DEAL? This roulette silliness could have backfired on him big time at the time it was happening!

He probably made more people in his alliance question him,and why he ask them to do this,as it had nothing to with putting Michelle up. I think it will come back to haunt him in the end,rather than as he thinking it took some heat off him. Renny was pissed for sometime after the POV ceremony,and the others might think what was he UP to with all that?

The bottom line is he could have said the deal with ollie wasn't honored by ollie ,as I told him if he disscussed it with anyone it would NIX the deal. Ollie it's fairly obvious you told Michelle of the deal , maybe even Jerry, so I am nominating Michelle. Michelle, Ollie not keeping his mouth shut,and breaking the aggreement, is why you are on the block. Don't blame me, the one who told you were safe, is the reason you are where you are!

Actually, Ollie not being able to play would make sense from an editing point of view. They didn't show his outburst tonight, just a POV ceremony with the box shutting and Mr. Generic Announcer telling people crap they should know already after 10 seasons. They will probably use that footage as a precursor to Julie handing out the punishment Ollie probably would be told of before the live show to avoid further outbursts. Maybe he'll just lose his vote, which wouldn't matter much.

they showed him throwing the candy and destroying whatever it was in the backyard after the POV was over.

Fatcat, in another thead you made a comparision between Dan putting the mantis under the glass and Dan putting all the HGs into a simular situation by bringing each to the HOH. I never made that connetion but you are so spot on with that!

I've noticed the editing was pretty blatant the past week. They're emphasizing Dan's mischief and making it seem like he's the bad guy, holding back the footage of Ollie until Thursday and in the meantime making him seem like an innocent victim, and making Jerry look like the nice old man again to get him his phone call.

This whole thing happened before, only Kaysar didn't deserve the screwing he got. Ollie does. The way he hid behind April and when she's gone he cuts a deal so he can hide behind Dan and foolishly think he gets to be a secret HoH.

Yeah, Dan had his own human experiment going on in his hoh. He's testing the waters to see how many times people can trust you, even after talking down to them and telling lies to their faces. lol

BTW- Dan's not so smart but he's in a house of morons. Not sure why they can't see through his phonyness.

Ok...First of all I think Ollie needs to grow up. He needs to be happy that Dan didn't put him up. BUT with all that said I do want Jerry or Ollie to win both of the next 2 HOH competition (and might I add that they by no means are my favorites). Now we all know that wont happen...but I can only hope that they will win at least one of them. WHY?? Because I think Memphis, Dan, Keesha and Renny need to get of of their high horses. They might not be as bad as the NERD HERD in Season 6 but they just annoy me that they just KNOW they will be final 4. I would like to see Memphis go out the door after Michelle on Thursday but I doubt that will happen. If that does happen...after that I don't care if Jerry or Ollie goes next...I just would like to see some more game play and see some things change up without it being so predictable with Memphis, Dan, Keesha and Renny being final 4. AND my gut tells me if they are the final 4...Memphis and Dan will be the final 2 with Memphis probably winning. UGH!! Get him out!! OK can you tell I am annoyed...LOL...OK enough of my rant!!!

**Oh and to add...I really don't know who I really want to win at this point...Probably Renny. But out of those left I will give credit where credit is due Keesha has played the game somewhat and so has Dan. Memphis (and Ollie)let everyone else do it. Renny is smart to want Memphis out BUT I doubt (because of Keesha in her ear) if Renny gets HOH Thursday she will put Memphis up. Now Jerry...well I don't know what to say about Jerry...As I said I just hope the rest of the season isn't so predictable because that will be soooo boring!!

"I feel like he was very belittling tonight, not clever. All he had to do was say Michelle's name and own up to it. Sickeningly cowardly, not cool."

In the end he did. He basically told Ollie outright he was an idiot for taking that gamble and told Michelle to get in the chair. I think he wants people to dislike him just a little bit, even in his own alliance. To do something huge enough where everybody but paranoid Michelle recalls his America's Player stint and has some other reason to dislike him. Now he's got something shady he did right out in the open instead of something he was forced to keep secret as per the rules.

I don't think he meant it to be belittling. Like a lot of things, he just gets a little too grand when he does things, when there's a more subtle alternative. It might be his undoing because this cat just used up his 8th life and is going to have to bank on the other three pulling out an HoH win.

They definitely made Ollie look like a fool on the show tonight which is fine. He is a fool. Watching his smug facial expressions tonight was so funny knowing the outcome of the POV ceremony.

Actually, Ollie was the one who made him look the fool. He didn't play the game very well. If he truly wanted the HOH he should have stayed on that vine. Being gullible enough to believe any deal made to you in your moment of weakness simply shows your opponent your weakness. Period. End of story.

He hasn't made any attempt to play this game. He depends too much on other HG to do his bidding instead of showing any real strength whether it's physical or mental. His little temper tantrum spoke volumes. The kid needs to do a lot of growing up. ;)

Brainshart, I have to say I like the way you put things. As you know I don't like Dan at all, but when you give an honest, clear, respectful, thoughtful opinion like that It gets a good debate going. Good job. What I don't think is helpful, is the kind of answers that are thoughtless and disrespectful like "yeah OK" or along those lines. It's much more helpful to give a real argument so we can all have a thoughtful debate, no matter what our opinion is.

not only is Dan going to have to rely on one of the 3 in his alliance to pull out a win, he has to hope they will take him with them and I am not so sure about Keesha and Renny, or Memphis either, they have been put throught the emotional wringer this week with his shennanigans, it is I am sure getting old to them, they may decide that they no longer need that or him.

Fatcat, in another thead you made a comparision between Dan putting the mantis under the glass and Dan putting all the HGs into a simular situation by bringing each to the HOH. I never made that connetion but you are so spot on with that!
[

To me he had those 2 girls in his alliance under his thumb in that game tonight just like he had that mantis under the glass, " Say a name or you go up" the move was big, the way he played it was mean.

So what is up with the CBS poll? "Big Brother 10 Houseguest Gets Lost On Their Way Home From Work" But it doesn't say anything else. Hmmmmm.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/polls/

there is a bunch of questions.. one i think said

"HG got caught selling phony Vetos on the street" or something.. i dont know whats wrong with yours, but it worked for me.

The poll on cbs has like 20 questions that have a headline that fits one of the current houseguests. My guess is they are going to use certain questions out of it in the hoh comp and the houseguests will have a either/or pick for their answers based on what America answered on each one.

LOL!! One of the questions is "This BB10 houseguest beats Jessie in and arm wrestling match". Of course my pick was Manchelle. :animated_rotfl:

that sounds kinda fun

Archived