Tuesday's Show

ElleNaturelle

there is a bunch of questions.. one i think said

"HG got caught selling phony Vetos on the street" or something.. i dont know whats wrong with yours, but it worked for me.

Mine was locked up after the first question, I went back and was able to complete. Thanks!!! :)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NElover, I disagree. Even though Dan won HOH this week he basically did what Ollie wanted until the POV was used. It was risky and couldn't have worked any better, but those four being smug which I don't think they were. Think about it? For the last three weeks one of their alliance was up on the block with April, Michelle, and even Dan as HOH. So explain to me why they can't be a little relieved that this plan worked out? I love it as a BB viewer.

Ollie didn't make an attempt to play until April left but Memphis and Dan were the same way. All along the 3 of them tried to keep the focus off of themselves and let the others evict each other and then step up when they have no choice.

Ollie took the deal to drop so he could play for hoh this week (the same mistake Natalie did with Sheila) if Dan kept his word Ollie would've made a great deal but he trusted a hg in this game and screwed himself.

I think the DR told Dan if he gets stuck offer Ollie the hoh without the room and photo's so Dan would be hoh this week because everyone knew Ollie needed it bad and would fight hard for it. I don't think Dan in a matter of minutes came up with the deal by himself.

Unless I missed it Michelle hasn't told anyone about her and Memphis working together playing both sides of the house so Renny and Keesha don't know how Renny was right all along.

IMO the biggest mistakes were voting out weaker players (Steven, Jesse) or ones uninterested in game play (Angie) first. I would have liked Angie, Steven and Renny in the final 3.

If I was Ollie, Michelle or Jerry I would be in every part of the house the others are in just to annoy the hell out of them and make them run and hide in the hoh. Dan pretty much bullied or threatened them into playing his POV game with the way he worded it so he didn't look so good doing that. I'm glad they know Dan made them say each others names so his plan backfired and they're not mad at each other for saying their names.

Going to see if BBAD is any good tonight (I doubt it)

Michelle didn't tell offically, but K & R suspected and Dan knew because I think in the beginning when it was going to be D/K/M/M, Dan was to work K, and M was to work Manchelle. I think that is why Dan wasn't in a panic, but he just wanted to be sure now during his HOH if Memphis is really in their alliance together.

Making everybody call each other out was stupid and an obvious ploy. Dan should have just put up Michelle and said it was because Ollie didn't keep the secret. I don't think his alliance will be too mad at him in the long term, because in the end, Michelle and Jerry are on the block. Furthermore, Memphis doesn't really have any alternatives, and Keesha has no problem with how things turned out after Ollie told her he would have put her on the block. However, Dan did possibly cost him some final 2 votes with J/O/Mi that he might have otherwise gotten if he was up against Memphis or Keesha with his POV ceremony shenanigans.

However, Dan did possibly cost him some final 2 votes with J/O/Mi that he might have otherwise gotten if he was up against Memphis or Keesha with his POV ceremony shenanigans.

Dan wasn't going to get those votes anyway. Lets face it, Dan next to anyone isn't getting April, Ollie, Michelle, or Jerry's vote. Maybe Keesha, but that is doubtful too. Ollie said before the deal went sour he was going after Dan, and so did Michelle. Both wanted revenge for what he did to their showmance/friend. By pulling what he did he made the gap even bigger between the house. Days before the vote Ollie was getting close to Renny, so was Michelle, now the two sides are definitely divided and there is animosity in the house, and the two sides aren't really speaking. This is hopefully ensuring his side stays together. If it stays this way, its pretty smart. ;)

I missed last night show. :crybaby:

Hope smirnoff gets those video's up soon. ;)

I find Dan to be the only one actually playing the game. The half hearted attempts by the other HG's are so laughable. Memphis is like Boogie and just letting Dan take the lead. Two Dan's playing would've been MUCH better. He would show more interesting play with decent competition. These dull tools present no challenge.

EastCoast,

Too funny, Ollie isn't the brightest bulb in the house, for sure. But you forgot the most BRILLIANT one of all he came up with. This one really should have been on the list, along with the BLANK space!

Michelle go to them and offer them ANYTHING, I mean ANYTHING to get their vote. Give them the moon ,and then after your still here, next week,you can do EXACTLY what Dan did, F'em! Wonder where he came UP with that original idea? :animated_rotfl:

Dan wasn't going to get those votes anyway. Lets face it, Dan next to anyone isn't getting April, Ollie, Michelle, or Jerry's vote. Maybe Keesha, but that is doubtful too.

I just laugh when they talk about jury votes (especially Jerry sayin he's gonna "f em up" by talking to Libra, etc...) and I remember last year. Adam saying "they have to vote for one of us and WHO CARES??? So one of us gets 50 grand and one of us gets 500 grand? WHO CARES? We STILL WON." :animated_rotfl:

Seriously, would you care? So you get 50 grand instead of 500? :animated_scratchchin: I could care less, I would still win. :party_smilie:

I understand about postioning yourself in the eyes of the jury,makes sense to me. However I think most BB players start thinking about it way to early.

I mean the way I understand the game you have to MAKE IT to the final two,to get any votes from anyone,right.

If you don't get yourself to F2 because you were worried about votes,it isn't going to do you any good anyway,you'll be a voter, instead of a votee!

I've been wondering if Dan's POV ceremony would have accomplished more (for Dan) if he hadn't forewarned them about what he was going to do. If he hadn't said anything and just surprised them with it, would the outcome have been different? Different people named? Less heat on Dan overall? I think it would have been more interesting if he had just acted like it was a spur-of-the-moment thing that he hadn't given any thought to and then could have played it off as another mistake by weak-player Dan.

Ollie and Michelle both would have said Keesha. Keesha and Renny would have said Michelle. Same outcome. I think Dan's drama filled plan back-fired a bit. He's going to have to do damage control to keep Renny restrained in the upcoming days/weeks.

I think Dan should have nominated ollie and been done with it. Michelle couldn't have handled being with Jerry minus Ollie and Jerry couldn't handle not having an outlet for all that bitterness boiling over in his rancid, old gut. Ollie is an embarrassment and BB should have tossed him already. Dan overthought that one and should NEVER give Renny reason to doubt.

Archived