Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Angie - Week 3

• Please log in to reply
418 replies to this topic

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
Angie

Hometown: Orlando, FL via Virginia Beach, VA
Marital Status: Single

http://www.cbs.com/p...ngie_10/bio.php

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 19,890 posts
probably a nom

this girl is great white hope of bb

many believe in her

i dont

Fatcat

Fatcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,950 posts
me either upv

OmegaBetaZeta

OmegaBetaZeta

• Pip
  • 980 posts
If the Jessie, Michelle, Memphis, Angie alliance can bring in Keesha, she may still have a chance.

Keesha was saying last week how much she can't stand Libra and April. Just a few more seeds need to be planted and voi la! Nerd Herd 2.0 is no more.

chopped_liva

chopped_liva

• Pip
  • 915 posts
So, what did Angie mean when she told Steven that she'll wear the bandana week 5. Does she have a master plan?

GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts
She's got to make a move, or I will just write her off even though she's not a nasty player.

I keep asking myself...why is she there?

chopped_liva

chopped_liva

• Pip
  • 915 posts
I have to ask the same question, Ginger. If she has a plan, I wouldn't wait too much longer, in fact she may have already.

GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts
Nice person, but a waste of BB hg space.

OmegaBetaZeta

OmegaBetaZeta

• Pip
  • 980 posts
Now it seems like she's going up.

Better win POV or evicted hg #3.

endure

endure

• Pip
  • 392 posts
Still my favorite. I don't see how she manipulates the guys at all. I wish she would find a slick way of reminding Keesha that she's had issues with both April and Libra.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 30,835 posts
Honestly I am not sure what game play is with these people. It seems to be who you can trash the most or evict whoever was friends with Brian. They can make a list and the order of who they want to evict but I know Angie said things change week to week.

At this point I don't know what gameplay.

If it is trashing people then I give Angie kudos for not playing that strategy.

Misha

Misha

• Pip
  • 1,950 posts
*sighs* Angie needs to win POV. I don't see another way to get out of it.

lvgal

lvgal

• Pip
  • 3,571 posts
First, Angie aligned with Brian because she thought he would get her further...........then, she alligned with Memphis & Jesse because she thought they would get her further.........other than sitting on the couch smoking cigarettes and hanging on to whatever guy will let her, I wonder if she's even playing the game.

brainshart

brainshart

• Pip
  • 965 posts
Kinda hard to "play the game" when you're basically branded a leper because you made a choice in a friend the entire house treats like a villain, even weeks after he was voted out, like he's Freddy Kreuger and will get you when you sleep. Angie, Steve, Dan...all basically banned from playing the game in the first place just because of guilt by Brian association. Angie's playing the game because she's still there. Everyone else isn't playing the game. They're all copping out by going after anyone associated with Brian. When that's done, maybe they'll all start playing.

ILoveDaniele

ILoveDaniele

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,569 posts
I think that isn't correct. Angie can still 'play the game.' She made a mistake in the beggining but people all the time grow back from their mistakes. Look what Sheila did? When I see Angie talk about game she just seems dead and couldn't care less.

I like Angie...and I dunno but I think she is ging up

-Kyo

brainshart

brainshart

• Pip
  • 965 posts
Only thing is Keesha will likely refuse to backdoor her, since she claims to not have any animosity towards her (contrary to her "I can't stand Angie" rants when she's with Libra and the moron twins). And when pushed into a corner I think Angie could compete for HoH without choking and probably win it. But that would mean Memphis would go because Keesha is certain to put him up against Angie since she sees them as a pair. Then you just wind up with Dan taking Memphis' place (likely at Jessie's urging) and nothing is gained except one less floater to bribe for use as leverage, but that goes both ways. If Angie got off, Keesha would have a tough choice picking a replacement. Half the people she foolishly promised not to and the other two would wind up with a survivor that would go after her.

She's going to have more trouble than it's worth going after Angie. Jerry would be the wise target if she wanted to ease through this week and have a shot at surviving the next, possibly a few more after that. They all want Libra gone, but she can go after Jerry and not piss off either side. You piss off Jerry, there is no danger in that. Just say "they all threatened me" and then maybe say "but I'm not wearing any Marines clothing, so it's all good."

Denise4925

Denise4925

• Pip
  • 753 posts
I hope Angies flat face ass is out of there. I hope Keesha sticks to the plan of putting Angie and Memphis up. If one of them wins POV, stick Jesse or Michelle up as a replacement. They have to got cut those four off at the knees. Leave Dan, Jerry (UGH) and Renny alone. They can't do any harm to Keesha and she knows it. No sense in playing Memphis' game.

Edited by Jem, 24 July 2008 - 04:43 AM.
Remove Profanity!

GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts
First, Angie aligned with Brian because she thought he would get her further...........then, she alligned with Memphis & Jesse because she thought they would get her further.........other than sitting on the couch smoking cigarettes and hanging on to whatever guy will let her, I wonder if she's even playing the game.

She's not backing it up though. She's letting the others think she's taking a side and then she she goes with the flow. Crap or get off the pot. If this is her strategy is can only last a couple of weeks...sooner or later she'll get called out for it.

If she thinks she is going to do it by herself, then she is proceeding the right way because she's really not committing to any side.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 30,835 posts
I have been thinking.... maybe it is good for Angie to leave the house while she is loved and on top. She is too good for the Libra Bi+ch gang.

Just like Brian and Steven being liked.

joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,461 posts
I have a very strong feeling that Angie will win POV and take herself off. Keesha is going to live to regret putting her up!! The boys all love Angie and will take Keesha out next week. Libra will be the first to vote Keesha out and so will April.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users