Michelle - Week 2

CeCiMom

Michelle is doing what Brian tried to do. I love it.

This girl needs to walk around in a pair of thigh-high rubber boots and carry shovel because of all the sh*t she spews. She's playing both sides and no one is the wiser. GREAT GAME...I just hope it works out.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they dont trust keesha either but both are still invited to convo and not shun

I agree Francis. This was my early fav. to win the whole thing and she's sitting in a pretty good position right now. Doesnt mean Id like to hang out with the girl after the show is over, but shes playing a good game and working every possible angle...and DEF. not as obvious as what Brian tried to do.

yeah, that is a trip, I hope someone other than Michelle, April, or Keesha wins HOH next week

well it might be interesting to see if Keesha could stand on her own tho,lol.

*rolls eyes* I still can't believe she actually pulled off a veto win

Apparently, the POV comp involved killing live pigs and disemboweling them and eating the innards raw...thus, Michelle wins!!!

She's manly, and I wonder does she think she's hot to men or women?

Anyways, reminds me of some girls from the old neighborhood I grew up in..they'd have this tough guy attitude walking around all bully and such and then slept with every guy. She's got gang member mentality. Most unappealing hg so far. JMO.

that would be sweet

So far tho, Michelle is not having any of the put Libra up thing is she?? I had to work, and even after reading the recaps did not get that much info,lol

What a wimp! I hope she is next on the block. She had the chance to make a good move and got suckered in by the Libra gang. She is not part of that group so I wonder how long she is going to last with them. Ugh...the boring season continues.

Did any of you feed readers hear Michelle telling HGs about how the Portugese kill a pig, cut his nuts off, then eat the whole thing?

Sounds more like Michelle describing her average date.

Archived