Michelle - Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

amen Suez, and Pretty is as pretty does, that makes Michelle pretty fugly. I can't stand her, she is evil. I think she is my most hated, and the High School mentality , she lives and breathes it, why in the world would Angie have to explain to her why she was outside having a laugh after she had had a meltdown a few minutes earlier??? Hello, Angie owed her no explanation, but she just baggered away at her.

Michelle lays in wait for any drama or conversation that she can involve herself in, and that baby talk at the camera has got to go, especiall when she is advertising for single guys saying she is available and in that baby talk, she is a goof ball.

Yep, and that word comes right to me when people start talkin about who is prettier Michelle or Keesha or whoever,lolol especially when Michelles face appears before me,lolol

Michelle is ugly... I like her hair straight though. I think she looks better with her straight hair! But she's still ugly! Just like Jessie has a hot body, but his head is fugly... Put Brian's head on his body and I'm good!

somebody shoot me!!! The thing that makes Michelle unattractive is the way she acts, that also makes her a nut job and an immature nut at that.

i hate two faced folks and her and keesha are most two faced folks in the game

lol...it amkes me confused when we talk about someone lse in another person's form cause I can't tell if you, endure, are talking about Michelle or Keesha... Cause I was just talking about Keesha. lol confusing?

Archived