House Calls

Jem

For those who didn't watch Housecalls today, they ended the show with a picture in the house of Keesha and Memphis. They had name tags on like they were contestants in a game show. That would explain the long FOTH this afternoon. :)

As for Housecalls, I think ED was trying very hard to get Jessie to listen to reason about some things which occurred in the house and he was having none of it. Dang Jessie, wake up dude and quit living in La La Land!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

today was the best housecalls ever!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesse was sooooooo dumb, which made it very funny. Evel Dick was tryin 2 tell him, what was what, bu Jesse was too dumb. Even Massey tryed to help Jesse to no use. It was FUNNY!!!! Its a must watch Housecalls

I'll have to see the repeat of it Eric. I can just see dick trying to get into Jessie's head (what head?).

I watched the last 20 minutes and Gretchen lost her patience with Jessie at the end it was so funny.

So glad Jessie is gone. He didn't even show Dick and Gretchen any respect.

So glad Jessie is gone. He didn't even show Dick and Gretchen any respect.

They've got to show him respect to get it in return....in Jessieville... ;)

I still don't understand how completely freaking out on Renny because she woke him up was standing up for himself

No Jesse said Renny smash out his car window..........................(what was he even talkin about)

I didn't get the window smashing analogy either, accidentally waking someone up and purposely smashing someone's window aren't even remotely similar..... but he just kept saying that he was standing up for himself, when nothing was done to him

Thanks Ky...

I was on the fence as to whether I wanted to watch this ep of HCs only because I can't stand Jessie (and ED too)... luckily....Gretchen provided me with enough entertainment and relief...she got a few digs in there every so often...most went over Jessie's tiny head though. Actually...ED wasn't so bad...Jessie however...same tool that he was on the show. Jessie has no concept of how his arrogance and attitude is conveyed to others...how his personality rubs most people the wrong way. He thinks he's confident and intelligent....I think he's overcompensating for his insecurities...and he's a bit of a dimwit. He can only carry on a conversation when he speaks of himself and his training... when he tried to speak game...he would totally avoid an answer or it'd be jibberish and nonsense....like the whole Renny smashing in his windshield analogy...just totally off base on that one and I'm glad he was called out on it. I just don't think he understood how the analogy he made and what really happened were different.

Getchen made me laugh after Jessie tried to stumble through an answer...she said..."alright,we will call that an answer and leave it at that..." She summed up the entire interview with that one comment. :grin2:

I know she and ED wanted to scream out bullsh*t a few times....they have more restraint than I do...;)

(did I just say ED has restraint and more than I do?! omg! :faint:)

Thanks for watching ImIn! Saves me from having to do it... nice re-cap. :)

CeCiMom.... you really should watch it. Even though it can be described... the looks on Gretchen and Dick's faces are priceless.

I think that Jessie really is a few sandwiches, chips, fruit, napkins, tablecloth and silverware short of a picnic and in his "mind" he thought, I'll just go into body building so everyone will respect me. His mother and father realllly need to have a long talk with him about his inability to listen though.

i know what ya mean Misha... there's nothing like witnessing something for yourself.

But, honestly IThe only way I would watch it is if he apologized for his comments regarding Dan.

Kudos to Dick for keeping it together. You could tell he wanted to unload on him. Jessie was cocky as hell to both Dick and Gretchen. No chance of him being on any future All-Stars and he's too stupid to even qualify as a villain for a season with hated houseguests.

Just wondering if any one could tell me why I can't watch Housecalls live on CBS.com? I go to the website just before 3 EST and I just get a black screen. Do I need superpass?

Also - I am viewing from Canada not sure if that makes a difference. I can view all House Calls once loaded on the CBS site. I can't watch any of the video clips from the show - I get a voice saying "This video is not currently available". Anyone have any ideas why that is? Unfortunately Canada Global station (which airs big brother) does not have an equivlant site with all the videos.

Anyone got any ideas for me? I have tried to view today's housecalls on youtube - but I can't seem to find the video either.

Thanks!

BTW - Mortystv.com Team thanks for all the work you guys do on this site - I read the updates every day (or almost) and its the only way I can stay in touch with what's going on in the house. I usually print them off and read them on the subway on my way home...thanks guys!

Archived