House Calls

Jem

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what's not to get? It's as clear as purple crayon...

;)

Watching the last 4 housecalls. I just watched Dani and she gained some weight and looks good.

Did you catch that she said she was sooo skinny on the show because of slop and how hard it was to be around food that she wasn't allowed to eat? If I recall, she used to eat like an anorexic even when she was not on slop.

As for the aliens overtaking the board - well... I understood the part about what Kaysar said on HCs. Someone asked why the HGs are getting scolded by BB for talking about production when Season 9 they did it all the time. Kaysar answered that they're NEVER supposed to be talking about production but that the Season 9 cast just didn't give a rat's ass about the rules and therefore did whatever they wanted.

Your guess is as good as mine about what it has to do with ED and phones.

how bad was Housecalls with Shelia yesturday, its like they dont watch the show. Shelia said Jerry & Renny cost Libra in the food competion!!!!!! April was throwing the plugs over the bucket. then Shelia saying Jerry is annoying and not acting like a nice old man sayin Jerry is bad for the way he acted with ibra & how hes no gentle just an old mean man & that hes a sexist pig!!! & Massey addin that Jerry a dirty old man not your grandpa. then they said BB sholdnt of let Jerry host POV cuz of his voice. Shelia says "We need to get him surgery on his voicebox whats going on their Jerry?"

then they both say Angie looks like a Kimberly its hard to think shes a Angie they say!

I cannot believe you just said that...I am so in love with you...so much so that I am rooting for YOU to win this season

I need to stay out of this thread....it's all foreign language.

You do mean ImIn winning the predictions challenge , don't ya?

I am watching yesterday's Housecalls and Gretchen says Ollie is one of the strongest players in the house. :animated_rotfl:

I like to watch it for the people that call in but they need a host that has a clue.

Sometimes he's on the style network on How Do I Look... You may already know the show, but it's a makeover show where they bring in the victim and have two friends or family members and one personal consultant to go shopping for the person and they get to pick out three outfits and hair and makeup for the person, and the victim doesn't know who bought what and they have to try to guess, and then they pick one of the sets and they can't mix and match them and they dress up in the one they choose and come out to found out who bought that "Collection"... I have watched SEVERAL times and have never seen the person pick the personal consultant's choice...

I saw Marcellous on a show recently (don't remember what it was)............buthey brought someone to a fancy Beverly Hills store to be attired properly by M but it wasn't a show he was on regularly. (I know/ don't you hate it when someone only has half the info!)

Marcellas has been sort of a regular on "How do I look?" on the style network, with Finola Hughes

Archived