House Calls

Jem

House Calls returns with all-star hosts

Posted by Brian Scheffler

House Calls on CBS.com is set to return for more action-packed live shows starting on Monday, July 14.

House Calls entertains die-hard Big Brother fans by taking calls and as host Gretchen Massey says,

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dick

kaysar

dani

bunky

sheila

all on different days

House calls starts at 3pm EST/12pm PST

Its already aired today but it should be linked to the CBS BB page soon.

I watched it today, and it was sorta boring, Danielle, loves Brian,yuk on that one, and doesn't like Jerry, she also like Jesse, and does not think her and Keesha look alike at all,lol Gretchen thinks Aprils boobs are fake, and that was about it.

I went and looked. I do not know why it isn't there, but it will be there at some point, because I normally look at Housecalls after the fact, not the actual show, and I just happenend to remember today and watched it.

That's weird. I can't even find the normal House calls icon on CBS.com. Every other year it has been right on the home page and on the big brother page. I serached and searced on 2 different computers. Marty I will try your link tomorrow when it's hopefully posted.

What time does HC air central time? (those time zones are confusing to me :1eye:

I found it on You Tube. CBS has a channel on there and today's episode is posted. I don't know if this is where House Calls will be posted for now on. I couldn't find it on CBS.com either. I talk to Bunky on Facebook and I'm going to mention this to him. Maybe he'll know what's up.

it has always been that if you miss Houscalls the day it is broadcast you pretty much have to wait to the next day to see it, they will post it on the CBS site when it is ready, then all week long the new episodes are posted that's all. Just an FYI

I hope they'll get on the ball and start posting stuff about House Calls soon. They still don't have yesterday's show up. You would think they would at least post the new time of the show. Oh well.

What time does HC air central time? (those time zones are confusing to me

Don't feel bad. I posted here during BB9 because HCs wasn't on @ the usual 10:00 a.m. Silly me forgot that CA and AZ are only on the same time during the summer (Daylight savings) and BB9 was on during standard time when AZ time is one hour earlier than CA!

Housecalls is @ a new time this summer - noon Pacific (and here in AZ) which would make it on @ 2 p.m. central DST. Of course, I posted for a link again this season because I didn't process that it had moved to a new time. :frusty:

how did he beat ed?

Archived