House Calls

Jem

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never thought there was any reason to think it would change Keeshas mind, she respects that it is a game and told him she would try and help him, case closed and I think it was a closed case last nite too, because she did not seem bothered by it in her exit interview.

The first time I've watched house calls. Even Dickwad thinks there was "jury tampering" with the luxury comp. He calls it a twist (he's right) and he said there has never been a luxury comp with 4 left.

Hey, if anyone knows about favoritism in the BB game, it's Dickwad.

Gretchen keeps looking to her right...is she looking at cue cards?

I have never heard Dick sound so stressed as he did for this Housecalls. He really sounded like he was holding back a lot of emotion. Just something I picked up on from the first few words he said. His voice was really different.

i mention jury tampering awhile back

glad me an ed share the same opinion

pretty shock he would speak out against cbs thou

seeing as he works for them

jmho

I went and watched HC and I absolutely think ED hates Dan and Memphis, and is not happy that either of them are in F2, ED does think it is very unfair what the comp was and that as soon as they saw it was Dan who won they decided what the luxury would be, it looks very suspicous to me. ED also dislikes Memphis and thinks he is sooo stupid, and that If it had been Memphis's choice he shoulda kicked Dan to the curb and taken Jerry, that Memphis prolly woulda beat Jerry, that is what ED thinks, also he absolutely thinks that all the Dan antics are uncalled for, there is no reason for any of it, not even to keep the alliance such a top secret, at F4 ED thinks it does not matter.

I actually agree with ED on a lot of what he said and if he seemed frustrated at all, it is with who the poss F2 is, he dislikes them both, and also made the comment about last season Bros before Ho's and the differece between 450 grand versus 50 grand.

I agree CBS will prolly want their new golden boy on there next season, but would Dan do that , after all he is a teacher with a reputation to protect, whatever!!!!!!

Really, my impression was the opposite. I thought he actually liked Dan. He just didn't like the luxury comp w/twist and thought some of his antics such as the POV roulette was pointless. because it didn't have the affect he was going for with it. Personally, the more I think about this stuff and from things HG say, it appears the BB production puts ideas or scenarios in the HG head and sometimes they run with it.

isn't that funny how we could see it soo different??. He wanted definately to say more but prolly felt he could not, I really got that while he thinks that Dan will win, he does not care for either one of them and especially Memphis who he thinks is stupid,lol He actually did say that some of the drama and antics were just not necessary which I have said all along

oh out of the 2 Dan should win for sure, you know I hate Memphis,lol

lolol, with less people I have had more time to listen to him and he really says some stupid stuff, which I really think just comes out of youth, but also he is sooo egotistical and he has absolutely no personality. I have head him try to be funny and it really is pathetic.

lolol, with less people I have had more time to listen to him and he really says some stupid stuff, which I really think just comes out of youth, but also he is sooo egotistical and he has absolutely no personality. I have head him try to be funny and it really is pathetic.

I'm not sure if you're talking about Dan or Memphis...both fit the bill.

With more people in the house Memphis said very little re: game except mostly to Dan, Keesha, Jerry. Maybe Memphis wanted to be an enigma.

Dan used his "charm" to schmooze people, but irritated many HG when they were evicted. It depends if the former "cliques" in SH still operational! Dan was more of Double Agent.

Archived