Sheila

Jem

"if sharon gets through this week . imho she will be in final two"

For some reason I don't think they (Ryan, Adam and Sheila) would keep her around because they know that none of them would be able to beat her... they have to get rid of her if they want the money.

I don't think "they" will really have a choice in the matter.. I think if Sharon stays this week then she will be more determined to win the next HOH b/c I think she's been throwing them all b/c she knows that noone is actually going after her and next week she will know it's do or die for her.

Way to go Sheila for winning HOH! I'm a little excited that I'm finally rooting for someone even though the season is near the end now.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Natalie is the only one left who actually DESERVES to win the game because she has played the hardest by far. She has been responsible for most of the evictions the second half of this season.

The problem now is, Shiela and Sharon should be concentrating on getting one of the boys out, NOT Natalie. The boys are of the "bros before hos" mindset and I can't believe the girls are too stupid to realize that.

The girls best bet would be to get one of the boys out this week while they have the numbers because if they get rid of Natalie this week it's two to two.

You see, you KNOW the boys are going to stick together and while Natalie isn't exactly trustworthy, you DON'T know that she wouldn't stick with the girls.

So I just don't get how this is in the girls best interest to get rid of Natalie.

If Shiela and Sharon were smart (if) they would pull Natalie aside and spill the beans about the plan and then say they've decided instead to go after the boys.

On top of all that, think about this guys. Take out your bias for five seconds and realize one fact. No one is going to beat Sharon in a final 2. Anyone could beat Natalie.

Isn't the point to KEEP the person you can beat and get rid of the people you can't?

Bias is coming into this season way too much.

P.S. - I'm rooting for Shiela to win now

No one is going to beat Sharon in a final 2. Anyone could beat Natalie.

totally agree with no one beating sharon in the end

me i would evict sharon this week

Natalie is a "ho for the bros". She needs to be booted now, because Adam and Ryan will not nominate her if/ when they win next week.

Francis, that's why I say the girls should pull her aside and let her in on what has been saying. If Natalie finds out the guys were backstabbing her she wouldn't go with them.

On top of that, I'll repeat myself, you bring the person with you to the end you know you can beat.

With the remaining 5 players I cannot think of a situation where Natalie would win the final 2 in a vote.

You get rid of Sharon or one of the boys this week. Then you try to win HoH and do your best to KEEP Natalie in this game.

It's the same thing with ED last year. What's his name was bound and determined to bring him to the end because he thought he could win against him. Well anyone remaining would win against Natalie.

There's no way in HELL Sharon, James, Josh or Chelsia is EVER in a BILLION trillion years going to vote for Natalie to win. NEVER.

If Natalie was on fire in the street none of them would urinate on her to put it out.

Taking Natalie to the final 2 with you = 500k richer.

Why can't these houseguests see that?

Guest nerorowan

Sheila seems to me as someone who will stick to the deal she made, even though it may be to her detriment. I hope she has a great week as HOH and a wonderful birthday! YAY SHEILA!! :queen:

i dont really consider this a deal per say

since everyone gets to play in veto

:happybday: SHEILA!!!!!!! Good for Sheila!! I love her. Okay okay, she can be annoying with the whole "I won't play the son card"... yet she CONSTANTLY says how she is playing for her son and all... and she has used the son card, at least once from what I can tell. BUT... she is a tricky player and everyone is watching out for everyone else, which is good for her. Until just last week, I thought she was disposable, but she's been stepping up her game. Besides, who knows... maybe her "not winning anything" is part of her strategy. Hey, it's been done before where nothing was won... except for what matters, THE $$$$

What good would telling Natalie do? Natalie will go immediately to Ryanus and Adam and tellthem what's going on. she's done the exact thing for three weeks. That dumbass nutball, cannot exist without a man lusting after her. Natalie and a house full of women? Please, that whore would DOR in a heart beat. She will not believe a word that comes out of Shelia or Sharon's mouths even if they bring in a tape of Adam and Ryan's conversation about evicting Natalie. She's THAT delusional. Shelia has to get her out now.

If it's between Shelia and Natalie, I believe Sharon and Josh would vote for Natalie to win, as she played a better game. i think James would also vote for Natalie over Shelia.

If it's a Shelia and Sharon final 2, who knows. In the jury's mind, neither stepped up to play very much so it will go along Team Christ / Other Team lines. That would mean Shelia would get Natalie, Matt, Ryan and Adam votes, Sharon would get James, Chelsia and Josh votes.

Shelia has been a pot stirring floater from the beginning. She didn't WIN HoH, she was HANDED HoH. She has demonstrated how ungrateful she is that she has been saved so many times. I hope Shelia takes out Natalie this go around and get wiped out in the double eviction.

sharon is sheila buddy

Shiela is willing to believe James who called her vile names and Sharon whos done nothing . All of the hg are lieing. All of the housequest have more than one alliance. Shiela promise nat she wouldn't put her up. Shiela likes the power I like baller he will win the 500 if he goes up with nat.

If Natalie was on fire in the street none of them would urinate on her to put it out.

So true, Josh, James and Chelsia hate her like poison. If anything they should all be looking to take Nat as the F2 for that reason. If you add Sharon that is 4 votes against NAT. Guaranteed 500k to however she is up against. :sherlockani:

Sheila wasn't HANDED HOH, she would have won I bet. Though, it did look like Natalie was comfortable up there, since the girl is 10 lbs soaking wet (though has been gaining weight since Matt left for lack of working out - according to James LOL).... anyway, I digress... Sheila had confidence this time around and she WANTED that HOH.

As for James voting for Natalie, over Sheila, no way. If you read the daily blogs, James pulled her aside before he left and told her privately, he would vote for Sheila in the end and respected her game play. Also, if you watched the entire show last night, you would see that James said he would stay friends in the house with Sheila. As far as Natalie and Ryan, he has something personal against them and does NOT like them.

Well Xal some of that might make sense you just don't know. I think Sheila will honor the deal she has with Adam for F2.

I don't think at this point if Natalie is in the game she will NOT take Sheila to the end with her because of the relationships that Shebot has with the jury. I think this is the best move for Sheila to get rid of Natalie now.

I dont feel Shiela was HANDED Hoh. Nat never planned on taking it!

From watching the whole senerio pan out, there was a lot of wheeling and dealing going on when the 3 were left to outside on their own. They even discussed an option if Sharon wins POV, Nat goes up and Sheila would break a 1-1 tie in Nats favor and boot out Adam. What was kewl, Sheila never said YES to that tie break, she just let them talk that option back and forth. She did agree not to nominate Ryan and Nat.

Nat told Ryan you go first, then started her BS about not wanting to quit. She made Sheila sweat it out. Even Ryan was getting frustrated with Nat's additional 15 minutes of "Jesus help me".... But that WAS Nats plan, she didn't WANT HOH this week, she wants to be able to play next week. No doubt in my mind Nat could of won it flat out....but she did not WANT IT!!

:animated_bouncy:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I would bet a month's salary there is NO WAY EVER that James would vote for natalie over Shiela. He even said he HATES Natalie but wants to see Shiela outside of the house.

James already admitted numerous times to playing the game for revenge. He doesn't care about gameplay. He wants to punish. Same with Josh.

Sharon and Shiela are tight, no way she votes for Natalie. Chelsia hates Nat more than anyone. No way she votes for Nat.

It's just not gonna happen.

Look we like certain houseguests so we try to think of ways to get them to win and get out the ones we don't like. However, if you analyze it with no bias in a clinically detached sense, there's no way Natalie wins over Shiela. Not humanly possible and if it were to happen I'd come to anyone's home town and kiss their ass on main street at 12 noon.

The ONLY one I think Natalie could even have a chance beating is Ryan because James MIGHT vote for Natalie over him. Maybe.

I dont feel Shiela was HANDED Hoh. Nat never planned on taking it!

i disagree if nat didnt want it she would nt have lasted as long

You are right XAL. We are saying the same thing. James and the "evildoers" will NOT vote for Natalie but are on Team Shebot.

That is why Natalie would never take Sheila to Final2

Sheila needs to get rid of Natalie now because Natalie wants Sheila out next and is a threat to her.

At this point in the game Shiela needs to STOP worrying about people taking her to the end. She can win PoV to keep herself in AND win HoH final 3.

She needs to worry about what SHE can do now that she's in the final four.

Adam isn't taking her. She can't really believe that. Adam would take Ryan (not only would he destroy Ryan in a vote but they're bros).

Sharon would probably take Shiela but would win in a vote.

Ryan would never take Shiela.

Neither would Natalie.

So really, Shiela needs to know NO ONE is going to take her realistically. So instead of playing for who she thinks would bring her, she needs to get off her ass and start taking charge HERSELF. She has proven to herself she can win an HoH. She needs to have more confidence and stop relying on others because at this point the only way she is getting to the end is if she does it HERSELF.

Bottom line is if I'm Shiela I need to know I don't win in the end against Sharon and maybe Baller. Ryan and Natalie she beats easily.

I disagree for one reason Marty.

Like I said before, if Shiela gets out a boy this week, and Natalie wins HoH next week, Natalie's target will be Sharon, not Shiela. Natalie isn't THAT stupid to keep Sharon in to final 3.

In my own personal opinion Shiela's best bet THIS week is to get out Adam or Sharon, preferably Adam. That is how I would play it from a purely game play point of view. The reason being as long as Sharon and Natalie are in the house Shiela is not a target.

Think about that.

If Adam goes Natalie targets Sharon, Sharon targets Natalie and Ryan probably targets Natalie. He MAY target Shiela but that would be dumb on his part.

Shiela is sitting VERY pretty right now as long as she plays it right. I honestly do not believe if Natalie won HoH next week that she'd choose to go after Shiela over Sharon. That's just crazy.

Sheila has said recently in diary room that she now realizes that she can only trust herself in this game. I think she gets that part of it.

I think Sheila would win with Natalie at the end but Natalie is determined to evict Sheila. If Sheila is in the F3 and Natalie gets to pick who to take it will not be Sheila.

I think it is best for Sheila's game to not take the chance and get out Natalie now.

Anything can happen once Natalie goes up or if she takes herself off. She will be working hard to make Sheila the target.

Who would take Shiela to final 2 besides Sharon, who would beat her anyway?

No one.

So why single out Natalie?

I suppose if you believe Natalie would go after Shiela over Sharon I could see your point, but I don't believe Natalie would do that. Why go after Shiela over Sharon? That's the part I don't get.

I guess I just don't see it.

I think Natalie wants Sharon out before Sheila.

But if they are down to the Final 3 and if Natalie wins the comp then she gets to chose who to take to the Final 3 then it won't be Sheila.

If the guys are at the Final 3 then they have the confidence they can beat Sheila. I think they are wrong but they have some bros in there and Chelsia they might get the votes.

This point they have to think about the Final3.

Archived