zach was one of top players of this season if not the best

to make it as far as he did is incredible

the female herd of jameka, amber and even dustin wanted him out

i still dont get how him or dick got jen question wrong :animated_wave:

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UVP!!!! :hug:

I think Zach was one of the best players too! I don't know how anyone can disagree that he was a heck of a competitor after that bunny hop challenge... 7 hours in the rain, ending up with hypothermia, having to deal with Dick's abuse. He's a champ in my book!

agreed zach rules

back to the topic at hand which started the thread jen i dont believe knew about ap. twist . she would have told the group while in the house. jen doesnt seem like type of person to keep secrets. jmho

idk if jen knew she would have exposed it in the house

love your dry sense of humor Marty,lololol, If Jen had any such info she would have blabbed to someone that is how she was, for sure!!!!!

My guess if Jen did know the producers either bribed or threatened her.

I cant believe I'm gonna say this and dont anybody faint but........I totally agree.

IF she did find a card, they would have HAD to do something to keep her quiet.

With all those camera's, it'd be hard to make her "disappear" :animated_bouncy:

i just think if it was true... wouldnt everyone be talking about it? zach said she told everyone in the house and talked about it all the time.

not only did nobody see any of this on the live feeds.. but zach is the only one we have heard say this. i just think the other HGs would be talking about it. and until they do, i choose not to believe it.

yep, they tied her down, poured tea on her head and said they would snap her neck if she dared to tell, not!!!!! We will never ever know for certain whether or not Jen knew or did not know, whether Eric could or could not use the veto, whether the houseguests were told certain things in the diary room sessions to sway their views, who will EVER know, I guess I at this point don't really care much, I have hardly been around here lately , seems like this post season has gone on forever, just an opinion folks,lolol

I find it odd how people choose to believe Allison over Zach on this issue. I haven't been able to come up with a logical reason why Zach would lie or make up a story about this.

I wish Jen would confirm or deny just to settle it.

I think Jen has bigger and better things on her mind and probably couldn't care less, I think she has moved on, that is why we aren't seeing much of her in interviews, etc

I find it odd how people choose to believe Allison over Zach on this issue. I haven't been able to come up with a logical reason why Zach would lie or make up a story about this.

I wish Jen would confirm or deny just to settle it.

I don't think it's a case of believing Allison over Zach -- I think, for some people, it's a case of believing whichever doesn't go against a Donato.

I can't see why Zach would lie about it, either, ImIn. There's no reason to.

great...thanks lala...finally an answer!

not the answer I expected from her...but still good to resolve this topic.

Archived