New Zach Interview

laladoopiedu

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My guess if Jen did know the producers either bribed or threatened her.

I cant believe I'm gonna say this and dont anybody faint but........I totally agree.

IF she did find a card, they would have HAD to do something to keep her quiet.

For how long, I wonder?

It's not a big surprise that Zach lied after the show was over, he lied to himself throughout BB. I felt sorry for him at times and thought he was slightly funny as a bunny, but didn't think he really did much in the house. I guess I thought he was this years Cowboy.

Zach: You know, I had a hunch there was something different about him because Jen knew. Jen found a card in the diary room that said he was America's Player. She started telling everybody he was playing for America. I said, 'Jen, you don't know what you're talking about.' Everything Jen told me in the game was true and I didn't believe her for anything because I thought she was out there. Everything she told me was true. It pisses me off because I wish I knew that.

Perhaps Zach was "mis-informed" the way Dick was about "mis-informed" about Eric and the POV

Zach said in his interview that he heard it from Jen and she was telling everyone he was playing for America and that she found a card in the diary room that said he was America's Player.

I can see where people have trouble with Zach and the fact that he makes up his own version of things as he goes along. He is much better at promotion of his business then he is at telling the truth. Bottom line is Zach is a chronic liar.

For all the players that say AP was a horrible idea and interferred with the game... It's part of the game. Just because it didn't benefit them doesn't make it a bad idea

Yes, I believe it was a bad idea. With a relatively small group competing against each other in that house, being up-close and personal is a much better way to judge each other and the more you get to know your housemates, alliances change. As millions of Americans latched onto Dick, there is no way anyone else in the house could compete. Dick's alliance with millions (in addition to the unbreakable alliance with his daughter) trumped any other alliance in the house. There seemed no reason to watch week after week. The outcome was inevitable. Not very interesting to me.

I can see where people have trouble with Zach and the fact that he makes up his own version of things as he goes along. He is much better at promotion of his business then he is at telling the truth. Bottom line is Zach is a chronic liar.

I'm not sure how your examples relate to Zach being a chronic liar. Hindesight being what it is, it's more understandable for Zach to remember jen talking to Kail and Zach about many things, one being America's Player. If this is a complete fabrication, how in the world was it the talk of the boards near the beginning of the season?

Why did Jen call eric Mr. America? he didn't out on a ball gown or crown, so why?

the assumption that just because Zach is talking about it must mean he's made it up, is quite a stretch, as it has been mentioned. Just because someone on another board who says they are Jen, doesn't mean it is really the Jen from Big Brother 8. Why have so many other houseguests remained quiet on the whole subject? Because they are bound to a contract, would be my guess.

I think it's possible that Jen knew something from her "handlers." She might not have known exactly what it all meant, but they could have given her hints, so that she would ally with Eric or something.

early in the game...zach was bragging, like to nick and mike...like..."we are golden because I sent jen to hoh with kail, and I did this and i did that...blahblahblah" they were clearly very strange lies and one of the guys was like"you did not!"...it was really bizarre. i seriously don't know if he is a liar...his slant on reality seems really skewed, even in his recent interviews.

Or because Zach's a liar....

I'm not sure what Zach's supposed lying has to do with the other HG's remaining quiet on the AP subject. Please explain?

Because Zack makes stuff up as he goes along. He is a legend in his own mind. He has rewritten the things that went on this season. Read his interview and blogs and it is like..... wha???? That is so not what happend. :animated_scratchchin:

Because Zack makes stuff up as he goes along. He is a legend in his own mind. He has rewritten the things that went on this season.

Ha ha ha ha... I was having d

yeah, I was readin along and had to think about that one, a Di for a Za, ol Evel makes his way into another thread that is not his. I think Zach really does believe it all happened the way he thinks it did, in his own mind, poor guy really is a tool,lol

Archived