Sign in to follow this  
Jem

Daniele - Runner-up

>>>>Dani, you're the best! We were cheering for you since day 1.

So, kinda personal, but, why do you shave your arms? (You had to of seen this question coming )

ok seriously this one was one of the funniest things to come home to. I hate body hair. period end of story. I pretty much just dont shave my head. haha. I always shave my arms, i have for years. My hair stands straight up on my arms and i hate it. the only reason that they have one video of me doing it is because thats when we had cold water for 8 days & i didnt want to constantly take showers. almost all my friends shave their arms. So to sum it up = dani hates body hair. YUCK!

-------

And that's why she shaves her arms .

Did she say this in a live chat?

>>>>Daniele, we've been booing you since day 1.<<<<

while she was answering hygiene questions, did anyone ask about her split ends??

Any up-dates on Daniele and Nick?

I have been requesting an interview with both of them for a while now... Nick since he left the house, and Daniele the same... I haven't heard from either...

Thanks Yana. Hope you hear from them soon.

I have been requesting an interview with both of them for a while now... Nick since he left the house, and Daniele the same... I haven't heard from either...

Shocking...you will probably have to pay them. I don't think the Donatos or Nick give a crap about their fans unless they are donating money for europe trips.

My thoughts is that that D&D may want a little pricacy at this point. I don't blame them.

I think Erick and Jess are more interested in the interview curciut and keeping their 15 minutes alive.

I agree. Seems all I hear is about Eric and Jess. Haven't heard much about Dick or Dani.

My thoughts is that that D&D may want a little pricacy at this point. I don't blame them.

Anyone who goes on BB does not want privacy. I am sure they are busy working deals for more exposure...other reality shows, etc.

I also sent requests to Jessica and Eric... Jessica sent back an e-mail asking how the interviews worked and I sent her an e-mail back explaining how things went and haven't heard back...

Great to hear Yana.

Rumor is that Nick had a little too much fun with Joe at the after party and dumped Daniele so he and Joe could go riding off in the sunset together.

I would love to see a live chat with Daniele and Nick.

BS, Look at these:

Nick and Daniele have something folks .

Btw; Daniele is kind of shy.. and private..

so that's why we haven't been getting much..

but nick, he is very open.

post-12136-1190932423_thumb.jpg

post-12136-1190932408_thumb.jpg

post-12136-1190932379_thumb.jpg

post-12136-1190932333_thumb.jpg

post-12136-1190932354_thumb.jpg

A post by Nick:

Dani, Will You...

... Go To The Enchantment Under The Sea Dance with me? It's the keenest dance in the Midwest...

... To Me, You Are Perfect

Nicholas

---------

Can't seem to find other's but..

this will have to do. :)

Thank you so much for posting the pictures!!!!

Sign in to follow this