Eric - Evicted Day 69

Jem

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they need to keep the appearance that they still have a romantic relationship for market value. They have websites all over the net that are all about "Jeric."

In honesty the romance is what is keeping them in the press for the most part. I don't think Jessica would be in the spotlight without Eric and the fans that love them as a couple.

My personal bond with Eric was both amazing and strong. He was my best friend and ally in the house. I had so much fun with Eric, and loved every minute I spent with him. Now that I am back in Kansas and he is in New York, it is hard to predict what the future holds for us. We do still talk on a very regular basis, and have agreed to just take one day at a time, and see what happens. (Thank you all for your good wishes for us!) You will be able to keep updated on us if you want to, through our fan sites.

Yep the so called romance is for publicity it is a sham .

That tells it all when a girl says you are a friend it is the kiss of death :animated_rotfl:

Wonder what she thinks about Woobie now and the infamous SOCK video cause you know she has heard about it. :animated_rotfl:

That tells it all when a girl says you are a friend it is the kiss of death

Wow, what great insight! And to think all these years of martial bliss, I gave my husband the kiss of death when I told him we were friends.

Wow, what great insight! And to think all these years of martial bliss, I gave my husband the kiss of death when I told him we were friends.

I know it is great insight it is her words . You got married different story . Eric the Woobie Wanker is a needy little EDIT and girls will run fast from him .This is all BS and if people cannot see through it they are very naive :animated_rotfl:

I think that it would be great if Eric and Jessica were somehow able to make dating work. Friendship is the basis of a good marriage. I've been happily married for 19 years. It wouldn't have worked without a deep friendship as groundwork.

Edited to add: My understanding is that the "killing" made on the Booyah tee-shirts is going to charity.

I hope Jess' Boo-yah shirts go to something for the troops. Maybe she can get the marines to say Boo-yah instead of oo-rah (sorry I can't spell the sound). :D

Archived