Eric - Evicted Day 69

Jem

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A choice is a choice, period. If he didn't want to be AP, he could have stayed home and watched like the rest of us. He knew going in that being AP would hamper him displaying his mastery of the game. At 27 he should be mature enough to stand by his decision and not use being AP as an excuse. The only thing this guy is master of is the backhanded insult and complaint.

When you have the opportunity to be on the show, you take the opportunity.

He can say whatever the hell he wants to about it, he's been dying to go on the show, it was do it or don't go on the show, and he did it. I'd be pissed as well..

he might be pissed now... but he sure was excited to be AP when the season first started. just go back and watch the first few episodes... the guy could hardly contain himself he was so happy about it.

he might be pissed now... but he sure was excited to be AP when the season first started. just go back and watch the first few episodes... the guy could hardly contain himself he was so happy about it.

Gee, was he suppose to tell America that he really hated to do their bidding, that would have gone over big. His only option was to either be AP or leave.

there is a big difference between doing something and being "ok, whatever" about it... or doing something and being "whhoohhooooo.. this is awesome!!!!!" about it.

he definitely was thinking he and the twist was awesome when the game first started.

Neither Eric nor Big brother porducers have divulged how many details eric knew before taking the position. I admit, at first, he did seem really keen on the idea, but later, I don't think he liked or agreed. I also believe he may have been suspicious of the results.

Like I have said the guy won the money and got the girl. He got more then his 15 minutes of fame out of it.

A personality like Eric he would not have had a chance to win the top prize anyway.

I think, Eric was surprised that most houseguests weren't happy he got paid. I'm not saying he should not have been paid, just saying he expected a different reaction from them.

the only ones that i have heard where upset about him being paid where dick/daniele/zach, of course there could be more and that aren't happy about it. i think most people where suprised that dick was so upset about it, because he won. most people assumed dick would be the least angry, and dustin or amber the most angry. it seems the other way around, that dick is the most upset about the ap twist. which i don't get because it benefited dick.

Gee, was he suppose to tell America that he really hated to do their bidding, that would have gone over big. His only option was to either be AP or leave.

ITA!

And I do think Eric had a good change to win. Heck he had a huge part in getting DnD to the end and a big part in getting Dick the win. He was the best player this season IMO.

I do think Eric was a good player. I think that made him a big target because they all knew he could talk or charm anyone into anything. I think they would have evicted him. Teaming with the Donatos kept Eric in longer.

OK Why aren't many sending me questions for Eric??? I know that there were a lot of questions right after the show ended... We have our chance now, as he stated he would love to do an interview for us... Come on everyone even if the question is hard hitting, we need them... :)

When Dick found out about the AP twist his face was so shocked and then really irritated. I could see it in his eyes. It was the same look he got when he would try to get Jen upset, and it wouldn't work. He even said at the time that he thought it was his own great playing and manipulation, but in fact America and the AP saved him (when he was on the block). So, that's why it irritated Dick. He didn't like the blow to his ego, that Eric was the one who went around getting everyone to keep Dick instead of getting rid of him, because of the AP task. That moment was the best part of the finale for me.

Eric and Jess wrote on their Myspace pages that Jess will be visiting Eric in NY this weekend, and then in two weeks, Eric will go to Kansas. Jess wrote on her Myspace that she was going to see her "BF." Too cute!!! :) They've changed their Myspace pages to "in a relationship," and they seem to be working out the distance thing. I know that's really hard, so I wish the best for them.

i saw dick laughing when he found out about eric being AP and he was trying to piece it together with what had happened in the house. i dont know how he feels about the season having an AP now that he has had time to digest it all.. but he didnt seem to be mad or irritated when he first found out. he laughed a few times at what the AP tasks were and was shocked when he realized "america's vote" kept him in the game.

does anyone know if eric has been to kansas yet? or will this trip be his first? now that would be interesting to have a camera follow him around in kansas. its totally different from what he is use to.

That is one of the questions for Dick's interview, and I don't think Eric has gone to Kansas yet... I will be sending them their questions VERY soon... Working out the questions...

I saw Dick laugh, and then I saw him look really irritated. Then, when Julie asked him how he felt knowing that he had America to thank, and the AP in particular, he said that he thought it was his great gameplay, but now he finds out that it was America all along. I saw an irritated look cross his face one or two times during that reveal. He did laugh at the tasks that Eric had where he imitated Dick, though. I knew Dick would take that with good humor.

In an interview online (link on Jessica's myspace blog), Jessica said that Eric is supposed to go to Kansas in two weeks.

Thanks for that update! I am glad to know they are moving forward with working on a relationship. I really felt they were enjoying each other after the first kiss. Before that I felt he was falling hard and she was playing him but I think I was wrong and hope they stay together. I think they are probably a good match. :hug:

I thought that Eric did a fantastic job being America's Player. I really liked him even though he was a little bit cocky. I enjoyed watching his and Jessica's relationship develop. Jess and Eric were part of the main reason I watched this season. One of the funniest moments for me was when he was mimicking Dick eating the cereal! I cracked up laughing sooo loud! What a character! And, I kind of liked his nipple rings! woo hoo

I'm really happy for Eric and Jess. I really hope that they can work everything out.

As for Eric, I really ended up enjoying him. Yes he pissed me off during that Nick fiasco, but I still think he deserved top three, even second (not first because my man won). He did as good job as he could as AP. I wish him the best of luck.

does anyone know if eric has been to kansas yet? or will this trip be his first? now that would be interesting to have a camera follow him around in kansas. its totally different from what he is use to.

Jessica is in New York with him right now, next weekend he's going to Kansas.. Then in two weeks they're taking a trip to somewhere in Texas! :animated_bouncy:

Archived