Big Brother 8 Season Finale Show 9/18!!!

CeCiMom

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

joni it was on the feeds and you can find you tubes of the conversations. I think Eric was not the only one that made comments about inscest. I think Amber did too.

I will look later for the clips but right now I am at work with my boss lurking around.

well.. some people do believe that dick was the Best Player. and you dont need to be american to think that or to vote either. voting was open to canada also.

dick won. dick was the bestestestestest player. and thats my opinion!

joni it was on the feeds and you can find you tubes of the conversations. I think Eric was not the only one that made comments about inscest. I think Amber did too.

I will look later for the clips but right now I am at work with my boss lurking around

THANKS Marty.......if you find the links that would be great, I'll poke around on youtube to see if I find it/them as well.

WHAT is wrong with your boss ? Don't they know this is BB stuff ??!! :naughty:

The Canada comment was said in jest. My original point was that Dick was LUCKY, not the best player (which many posts in this thread are giving him credit for). Sorry, the guy slid by on a free pass -- a pass that came from many different sources, both inside and out.

EDIT to clarify: 'A volcanic, out-of-control a** and his whiny self-absorbed daughter' was not said in jest.

Dick was Dani's puppet -- she had someone playing for her besides herself -- definite advantage.

And, as I've said, Dick got a free pass to the end, both from outside and inside influence-- BIG advantage.

Both had advantages other players didn't, which, for me, does not in any way make them the best players. But, it doesn't matter how much evidence is on the table - right in front of their eyes - people will either choose to see it, or they won't.

Don't believe I said everyone was mean (I'm a big girl, kids) -- just a lot of double standards here. Hard to have a real discussion unless you share the same opinion.

But, like reality shows, sometimes it's fun to watch the delusion.

And expect to see me pop back once in awhile when my email tells me I have a message. Sorry to disappoint.

OMG :lipsrsealed2:The lips sealed was not meant for you jessica4life, and I do hope to see some footage of the finale, that real player interview was awesome, loved it.The above just did not come out right at all, grrrrrr

Archived