Dustin Week 6 - Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What a coward Dustin is. He was afraid to tell Dick the truth about his vote KNOWING that he would probably go off on Jameka and Amber. What a sissy girl.

nope thats good gameplay

Didn't Dustin do something smart? He messed with Dick right before HOH by lying to him about the vote. As it turns out it was smart as I think it threw Dick off in the HOH.

And if Dick had won HOH Dustin could have kept the lie going and blamed it on one of the others. Very good gameplay.

yep

I've seen and heard that Dustin has offered to go up next to Dick if Dani wins the POV, as a throw in the face to Dick (whatever thats supposed to mean) anyway and Eric has thrown Dustins name out there to Jess ( I think cause of Americas choice).

Wouldn't it be great if Jess does put up Dustin, then Dani, Jen, Zach and Eric (as Americas choice) all vote Dustin out? I would laugh my butt off LOL...

I don't really like Dustin, or really hate him... He's creepy and I will laugh when he gets booted but this week he made a perfect big brother move...

Gotta give him props for that... And only that...

I honestly don't care who he voted out. It's his arrogance that makes me so angry. He honestly thinks he has this game wrapped up in his finger.

THAT is exactly why I don't like him...his superiority complex over the rest of his "team." His condescending tone. I wouldn't like him no matter who's "side" he was on.

Thank you!! His "king" robe and his arrogance and his condescending manner and his "Bitch" comment to Kail - regardless of whether it was an 'inside' joke or not - His method of "interrogation" when talking to others, instead of just conversing; His despicable comment about Dick and Dani's relationship - I think he's nasty and hateful and I hope he has his comeuppance.

His self-inflated sense of importance is just as irritating as the holier-than-thou attitude I've seen with Waaahhhmber and, from time-to-time, Jameka are what makes that group FOS, to me.

If Dick, Danielle and Jen all go, there's no reason to watch the show any longer. Not only that, watching the "Dustin 5" roll around strategizing is so eye-rolling ridiculousl! It's like watching a chicken run around without a head!! And puhhhhleeeze!!! Watching Dustin explaining something to Waaahhhmber and seeing her try to wrap her brain around it is just so painful!

This is another GRRRRRR moment!!

Kat

Am I the only person who actually still loves Dustin? Why is everyone suddenly hating him? I'm just curious because I'm extremely surprised to come on here and see the majority hating Dustin and Eric when I thought they'd be the favorites of the house

Nope, I'm still a Dustin fan. Although he his his delusions of grandeur moments (haven't we all), they are NOTHING compared to the annoying sense of entitlement from Danile and Dick. I find it irritating that Danile allows (and even encourages) her father to bury himself in this game just to save her own ass. Then she wines about how unfair her situation.

Dustin's approach, although self-serving, I do think was meant to really comfort Danile.

i liked dustin until the comp that he got that kings robe and crown and he thought that was meant for him for the duration of the Big Brother game. i dont think anyone told him that his HOH week is over.

its funny because he struts around saying that Dick thinks he is running the show, but its HIM that demands its. it all comes down to dustin, eric, and dick having a power struggle over who should be running things. in the end it will be amber left standing there. :crybaby::o

I would love to see Dunceton evicted!!!! He could even take Dick and Eric with him!! Actually, with all the ups - downs and twists - I wouldn't mind seeing Zach and Jen in the final two! Or Jessica and Danielle or ANNNNNYone other than WAAAAHMber or Dunceton!!!

Kat

Dustin wears the gray shirt all the time to be CONSISTENT! That's a helluva good idea!

I'm going to start wearing the same clothes every day so my friends, family and neighbors will see how

CONSISTENT I am. Ill be proud as a peacock.

Think of the money I'll save on laundry.

Am I the only person who actually still loves Dustin? Why is everyone suddenly hating him? I'm just curious because I'm extremely surprised to come on here and see the majority hating Dustin and Eric when I thought they'd be the favorites of the house.

you're not completely alone, i still like him....the sneaky underhanded player, thats what i want to see and dustin flourishes as that...its difficult to keep up with who you told what to, and that to me is at least doing a little something to earn the money

i HATE him only in the bigbrother sense...don't really hate anyone. but i hate his arrogance, his superiority, his pretending he bravely defends his friends by yelling at dick through a closed door. i mostly hate his habit of having an interaction, and two minutes later scurrying away and describing it to a turd herd member in a manner that makes him seem like the smartest, bravest, most heroic and honest person ever. i dislike eric because he drives me nuts now. the LONG explanations about nothing " well, of course it's perfectly obvious it wasn't me because i don't even understand it" and then the nervous laugh. and then the sideways "norman bates " glance.

Archived