Eric Week 6 - America's Player

CeCiMom

I have to say the majority of America is voting a certain way, but to say ALL of america wants it that way is wrong. There is the minority out here who vote differently for each task that is given Eric. I don't like to be included in the "everybody wanted this

to happen" scenario, because whats happening now is not at all what I or many others voted for. So can we say the MAJORITY wanted this?? Please?! :heart2:

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anyone? nobody? what idiots! (houseguests)

They might find it easy to believe him just because from things I have read and seen, he seems to be sick often. Foods upset his stomach all the time. They are used to him whining about feeling ill so they don't think to question it at this point. Tho, the line 'they said I should quarentine myself for 12 hours, is a stretch.

There are quited a few family and friends of Eric in the forums. You can tell who they are.

Can't blame family trying to do everything they can to make sure Eric wins. The best way for them to do it is to infiltrate America via the message boards.

I like Eric and I'm not related to him. I also like Zach and Jen and I'm not related to them either. I also HATE Danile and Amber, and I'm not realed to them, as well.

I live in New York, and I don't like Eric. I DID, but now I want to see his game go down in the flames of BB history.

Unless of course he starts listening to the AP voting and does what he's asked to do. I think he's smart, he can turn things around for himself. After all, he did manage to save himself last week after the banner and Dick had the entire house against him. The Diary Room might have helped, but he did save himself. Rotten little weasel that he is. ;-)

I'm not saying all people from NY area are Eric fans. Nor am I saying all Eric fans must be related to him. But Marty is right, players friends and family have been known to infiltrate message boards before. And I think it's perfectably reasonable to believe that Eric fans that do not seem to listen to any kind of reason whatsoever (njdukie and yadayada fall into this catagory) very well might be related to him in some capacity.

Eric is screwing America, because he's not doing what we want him to do...

There was nothing in that statement that said that we were trying to help him get futher in the game...

I for one don't want Eric to win the game...

I totally agree with these points from Yana (in today's daily thread). Except for that last one.

I don't care if Eric wins the game.

And I don't care if he stops doing what America wants him to do.

But he can't have it both ways.

He can win a little extra money for the sake of our entertainment.

Or he can dive in and take the same chances as all the other players.

But he can't have the edge of insider info and then pick and choose his actions.

I still say, make him give back a thousand or two whenever he just doesn't want to keep Nick or flatter Dick or be obvious about a silent treatment.

I like Eric and am not related to him. Even though I haven't agreed with some of the things he's said, he's still one of my favorite players in the house.

I'm still on the fence about what would be best as far as switching sides or staying put. It may not make a difference except in jury votes if he makes it that far.

Archived