Food Competition - Week 8

samg

Sorry but aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't be the only one annoyed at this initialling business. It doesn't take much more effort to write out their names - but it makes posts alot damn easier to read!

Anyhow, not clued up with this slop thing - was the one of Marcellas only valid for a week then?

Brek,

i believe Marci had two passes for slop the first he won in Web HOH comp it was a 1 week pass and gave it to Cicken George after saying he would keep it for about 30 minutes,

the second was for the remainder of the season (i never saw anything on this one other than on the boards so don't kill me if i'm wrong) he kept this one and was evicted shortly after winning it???

(sorry i abbreviate alot because i am a horrible typer)

not sure who won it but the slop pass is an individual one and George is eating now, and has stated he is happy he can eat this week....Will has stated he cannot eat today(he is on slop today)

Jeez, enough with the George should eat slop for 60 days because he said he was WILLING to. STOP IT!!

George was and IS willing to eat slop for 60 days. IMO, that makes him worthy of winning the grand prize. No other HG has went to that length to stay in the game.

The human body cannot be healthy and function properly from eating slop for a week, let alone 2 months. The slop passes are something George truly needs. This does not change the fact that he is willing to keep his word for the 60 days - he has proven that he will do that.

The sad part is that he will suffer through the house more than anyone and won't win. Sure, Janie and Will (my 2 favs) have played a hell of a game, but neither have went to the length George has to prove they want to be in this game.

He agreed to 60 days and though he may win a pass now and then, 60 days it should be. Out of all the houseguests this guy has the most determination...remember even Janelle didn't take solitary confinement, but Dani did. Also, Kaysar shaved his head...now these people may not be the best players (sans Dani cause she is good at what she does) but you can't knock their determination and will to stay in the game. :)

Here's a thought. Who's to say George doesn't get a few nibbles in the DR? Of course, if he breathed a word of it he'd be a dead man, but I can see them taking pity on him... especially for health reasons.

I, for one, am glad he got a pass for this week.

Archived