POV Comp. & Ceremony - Week 5

REZEVILGB13

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a stupid move to involve Boogie and Will in the POV and NOT Kaysar

That is idiotic....it really is the beginning of the end for the SOVS

Will and Boogie may like Janie, but they would not risk taking her off the blcok, because then there is a chance that they will go up.

Kaysar should stand by Janie and play for her. It seems lke their alliance is not really an alliance. Seriously, it is pathetic.

Kaysar was too afraid to play, because he didnt want to "send the wrong message" to James...but by Kayasr not doing anything...he basically lost Janelle and James is not going to be faithful to him anyways.

ARGH....Im so aggravated

i know, i totally agree with you. kay is being a selfish coward. and why did janie pick marcy? they just aren't thinking clearly. they lost sight of their loyalty towards each other. kaysar is letting fear run his so called game. i can't stand to watch it anymore. they keep making the stupidest decisions. i guess it's meant for her/them to go :( .

he's too naive and trusting to be strategic. he's too 'moral' for this game i guess.

i dont think boogie or will would have taken janie off the block. she's going to have to win it for herself. they say they want her to stay but when it comes down to it, they won't do anything to jeopardize their own buns.

they, meaning everyone.

Kaysar is playing smart...He is looking out for himself...Say he plays Janie gets POV next week if another floater wins HOH he and Janie would be up to keep him from saving her...and he will be the one going home..Dont count out Kaysar yet...He is playing the game but it is not the team and he at least want to make past sequester... Also since he knows Howie threw the HOH comps...He realizing he has to play for self...

I agree he is smart because he's playing for himself while somehow his alliance members are not seeing this.

Even through all his rants about 'picking a side' and morality and the 'I dont want to have to choose', he's really doing a great job of subtly putting himself before the group.

He still is a little too moral to actually win the game but its funny how he's doing this and his alliance isnt calling him on it.

Out of the Sov's, I think Kaysar is the smartest player. James is smart, but his double-play will always screw him in the end. Howie isnt so much smart, but knows his role and plays it to a T...but being Howie won't win the game. Janelle knows what to say, but when it comes to her making decisions on her own, she is hopeless. The SOV's destruction has already begun, and I think Kaysar knows this. I think Kaysar his keeping his cool for a reason, and it's not being "Fearful". He is sitting back and seeing what happens when the Sov's don't have the power. Anyway, that's just my take.

-Rant mode off

Once again some of the people of Mortys rewrite history to make Janelle look like the victim. Pathetic as always.

I mean, damn you Kaysar for doing what's best for yourself! Damn you Kaysar.

What's that? Janelle just said last week that "I'm doing what's best for myself so I'm nominating Diane instead of what my team wants".

You people are so predictable. Janelle can do no wrong in your eyes and everyone else is at fault. Janey is the victim!

I thought whoever used the POV could NOT be put up on the block? no? So if Kaysar got the POV and used it on Janelle, he couldn't be put up and Danielle promised on her kids' life that she wouldn't put up Howie.

And why are they picking veto partners? What happened to luck of the draw?

And if Kaysar is not playing because he could be put up in her place, why is that wrong? When it gets to a point like this, no player should be expected agree to go home for another. I'm sure Janie wouldn't want him to go home just to keep her in the game. <_<

I believe I read somewhere on here that Danielle was talking to a HG and said that when she told Howie he was safe, that just meant his key would be in the wheel. After that, it was game on. I read that to believe that he's only safe for the nomination ceremony but if the POV is used, he could end up on the block.

As for Danielle "swearing on her kids".... James swore on the bible last season. I wouldn't believe anything anyone of these HG have to say. IMO, if their mouths are moving... they are telling a big fat lie!

Kaysar not playing for the veto makes him a coward? Yeah, that makes sense....let him choose over which member of his alliance hes willing to keep and which one hes throwing under the bus. Kaysar isnt aware of what James is doing behind his group's back, and if he did play for the veto and James managed to stay somehow (with that null vote thingy he has thats a good possibility) it would definetly stray away James.

kaysar-howie and Jannie are still strong!!! She chose Marci just cause she knows he wont win the veto.. and boogie is playing.. he wont try for it... she chose a weak player to better herself in the competition... gosh! if jannie stays, and she will... next week she WILL be HOH, and Danni can see her sorry but in those nomination chairs!

If Kaysar or Howie played for Veto and won and took Janie off the block, the other one would go up. Kaysar of all people knows someone saying I won't put you up doesn't mean anything. If Kaysar was on the block with James and Janie played and won for him all she would be doing is putting Howie on the block. Janie did the smartest thing picked a player that won't play for VETO. Basically its just Janie,James and Danielle playing the rest of them taking up space. If James wins, and either Howie or Kaysar goes up, Janie may end up with CT on her side, maybe Marcellas and either Howie or Kaysar whoever is not on the block and she won't get evicted.

I don't think there's anything unusual in Kaysar not wanting to play. If he plays, he might win, and then what does he do? Take Janelle off the block? If he does that, Howie goes up. Howie didn't want to play for the same reason. If he won, Kaysar would go up. They have an interest in keeping things just the way they are. Why would they want to choose between Janie and the third sixer going up? They think they know what's going to happen if things stay as they are.

Whether they do or not is another story. Things can change very quickly.

Archived