POV Comp. & Ceremony - Week 5

REZEVILGB13

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why was Danielle in Solitary? And whats with James getting a phone call?

Yes, it was from the POV comp. Apparently they got to bid on perks with points. Janie didn't bid on anything because she wanted to win POV. Other HGs were a little greedier, like James, who bid on the phone call, and Will who got the 5Gs and now wants to blame it on Marci, lol. But apparently, Janie and Dani were the two most serious and only went for the POV. This was all from listening to Mike Boogie and Will's whispered convo while laying in the backyard during lockdown. Will said he bid 40 points and won the money. They don't want Dani to know what they got and were trying to come up with a reasonable explanation for what Boogie bid on.

BigAssJanie is still available

LOL - awww come on now.

I did find it amusing that James called her a fat piece of **** and Dani laughed. If anyone should have the BigAss title it's Dani. :P

That laugh was obviously edited in (not saying she didnt laugh) but come on that is like last week when james was in the HOH room one minute he is talking to Janelle and her hair was in a pony tail the next second it was down.

I thought i was watching the house of cards episode of the Brady Bunch

uggg, there will be nobody coming back into the game. and as much as i dont want to see kaysar going.. i wouldnt want to see all the sov haters stomp and cry all over the boards.

Poor Kaysar!!! Janie and Howie will have to work really hard to get him votes.

Would love to see good prevail over evil, but I just don't think it will happen this time.

We'll miss you Kaysar!!!

It just absolutely sucks that they haven't figured James out yet. Kaysar and Howie not playing Veto so they didn't have to choose between James and Janelle just sucks knowing that James has been betraying them pretty much all along. :angry: At first, I thought James was just playing both sides, but kept his loyalty to SOVs, but the way he's been talking about Janelle is just unforgiveable.

I knew it would be Kaysar. :(

And I agree, Lynnmurr, James just sucks! He is not only shamelessly playing his whole alliance, but he came into the house with that very intention - the only question was when to do it, not if.

And he has the nerve to diss on Janie. :angry:

It would be amusing if Kaysar gets voted out and then gets thrown right back in the house. Anybody happen to see CBS's popularity poll? Kaysar has a huge lead - next is Janie, then Dr Will. No one else is coming close to them. :P

That laugh was obviously edited in (not saying she didnt laugh) but come on that is like last week when james was in the HOH room one minute he is talking to Janelle and her hair was in a pony tail the next second it was down.

Could be.

I noticed Janie's hair, too. We know they do it - good reason to get live feeds if you want to really know what's going on.

If Kaysar goes, he sure as hell doesn't deserve to come back.... He really sucks at this game, he does not have a clue what is going on or how to play...

I remember dani saying to Kay, I would never put you up.... Her word ain't worth the toilet paper it is written on...

He gets to nullify one vote. Therefore he only needs 3 votes and Dani is the tie breaker. For Kay to stay, he would either need

(a) 5 votes: Howie, Janie, CT, & CG

or

(B) 4 votes: Howie, Janie, CT (one vote is nullified and Dani breaks the tie and sends James packing....which isn't likely)

Kaysar doesn't believe in being hateful and decietful......BB Game is not for him but yet this will be the 3rd time in 12 months he has been evicted. Has a fan base and thats why he's on BB...not because of his game play!!

What I don't understand is why he wasn't chosen to play for POV.......Because he didn't want to pick between Janelle and James. I thought when you were in a alliance you played for your team !!

With this type of game playing....they are defeating themselves.

I didn't think of that either. Usually the main idea of veto is to save your butt if you're nominated. I think they may only have 5 players in that case, which increases the chances of one of the nominees coming off the block.

However, even though she can't play for veto, I think she'd still be able to select a person to play in the competition-----she just wouldn't be able to play herself.

dont sweat it bb gonna make her win hoh ;)

Archived