POV Comp. & Ceremony - Week 5

REZEVILGB13

fizzle stop that :angry:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

now now... i didnt come here when danielle won hoh and cry and carry on like a lunatic. i didnt even rub it in anyones face that janelle won the POV.

but.....

i am very happy that things are going like they are. :P

uvp.. for a moment, you had it your way... :D now i must :::::::::::::::dance:::::::::::::

I really have to laugh. People on here bitch for the first four weeks cuz nothing new is happening this season on BB. All they post about is how boring it is and how stuff needs to be shaken up or they are gonna stop watching....they can't stand the sov's winning HOH every week....they can't stand the same question/answer HOH comps....blah blah blah.

So this week, we get a new type of HoH comp, Dani wins, we get new twists with slop & vote passes and prize money AND we get a veto comp that not only rewards the person who gets veto, but also punishes various people in various ways (ya know, kinda what certain people on here have been asking for over and over since day 1?) and STILL these same few people are finding fault with just about everything.

Nothing is ever good enough, so why should CBS or anyone else even try. Are you even old enough to be on these boards after 9:00PM?

Guess there is no pleasing the few of you with your multiple screen names. Man, you few need to wake up and realize that you are making these boards less interesting instead of more.

IMNSFHO

Dep

Guest StarBaby

I agree Dep. I posted something similar in a different thread (probably the wrong one, but someone was grumping about it there too). There are just some people who will never be happy, and pretty much get off on griping about everything. I like the way BB has been changing things up and messing with the HG's.

Hey! Well said, Dep. BTW, I'm age-licensed to be posting this late. In fact, I'm older than Erika, which makes me a "granny" to some on this board. But then again, maybe I'm old enough to know better...

You gotta help me, though: IMNSFHO???

You gotta help me, though: IMNSFHO???

In My NOT SO HUMBLE F'ING OPINION :)

Sorry, but I have been on Morty's BB boards for too long to watch a few ignorant children hijack it and turn it into the drivel that I am seeing day after day.

Dep

i agree with you Dep, im really liking all the new stuff BB has thrown in there.....i hope they lose electricity (except for the camera ! )

and yeah, i saw the comment on erika being a granny........i guess i need to go take my dentures out before bed now :)

i'm lost with all these loopity loop holes and dors and coups and such.

Dep, Starbaby and Word girl,

Well said indeed. I too have posted similar statements in regards to these posters, not just the ones complaining about being bored by cbs/bb this season. I've posted about the immature antics, the age factor, etc. I've even wasted time arguing. So it feels really good to see other people like you guys saying the same things. Thanks and keep up the great posts! You guys make it worth coming on here and anyone else intelligent that I haven't mentioned up there.

I asked this question on the daily discussion thread and did not get any answers. Boogie and Will were talking this morning and Boogie said to Will.... Don't you think it is kinda weird that Janelle won the 10 point Veto in the POV competition and did not tell her alliance.

What is the 10 point Veto?

You can delete this or merge this after I get my answer. I have been waiting all day to find out.

the number janelle and the producers work out she needed to win the comp

dont listen to him marty...if any SOV wins anything then its a conspiracy!!

Mike and Will THINK that Janelle took not being able to play for veto next week in order to receive 10 points for the compeitition yesterday... Not really sure if this is true .... Someone in the house can't play for veto next week...

I asked this question on the daily discussion thread and did not get any answers. Boogie and Will were talking this morning and Boogie said to Will.... Don't you think it is kinda weird that Janelle won the 10 point Veto in the POV competition and did not tell her alliance.

What is the 10 point Veto?

You can delete this or merge this after I get my answer. I have been waiting all day to find out.

ok from my understanding during the veto they had to bid points on penalties/rewards and the highest points er something wins, the rest of the house is certain marcellas put the whole house on slop to win points to spen on a plasma and some cash (i think) jani tells everyone that she is the one who put them on slop for the week along with the no beds (i think) but some one bid on the no veto next week and everyone thinks it's jani, if it is she's not admitting it also i think dani put herself in solitary... anyways i can't wait to see tuesdays episode because this veto comp was confusing as all heck

Thanks Shady for outlining what you think happened on POV this week. It was very confusing and I have been looking through some threads to try and figure it out.

The answer appears to be that we will have to wait and see what really happened. Although I have been listening to some of the feeds and looking for the answer, I kinda like the fact that we won't really know what happened until the program. I feel like we are a little more part of the game cause we don't know either.

Archived