Jillian Parker BB19 Houseguest

bb19-jillian-parker.jpg

Jillian Parker (24)

Hometown: Celebration, Fl.

Current City: Las Vegas, Nev. 

Three adjectives that describe you: Bubbly, funny and truthful. 

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?Daniele Donato because she's a bad bitch, beautiful and speaks her mind, a lot like me!

Well she is on my eh list. She can't even say Nevada right (Okay so that one bugs the heck out of me, always!)

Sounds to me that even thought she says Dani Donato is her fav cast member, that it should say Janelle since that is who she is going to attempt to play like: "I plan on making my main alliance with the guys, which no one will expect." Oh yeah they will!

Looks like the "cool" kids all want Jillian gone

Cool kids = Cody and Jessica and their court of prince and princesses

No Paul thread but his mouth has not stopped running since the feeds went on. He is driving me crazy.

Not fond of Christmas but I'd rather see her stay over this boring woman. She will end up being a pawn and a vote for who ever tells her they have her back, At least with Christmas, there will be temper tantrums every time someone bruises her ego or nominates her 

On 7/3/2017 at 9:33 AM, straykat said:

Not fond of Christmas but I'd rather see her stay over this boring woman. She will end up being a pawn and a vote for who ever tells her they have her back, At least with Christmas, there will be temper tantrums every time someone bruises her ego or nominates her 

I agree. Just starting to form my opinions, but she seems kind of meh.  Although I admire her weight loss journey, she doesn't seem to have any real driving force behind her.  Almost like her goal was just to make it to the show.  I'd rather see her go over Christmas, who seems like she could be interesting and give the boys a run for their money as the game progresses.