Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JEDI

Da'Vonne Rogers - (6th Evicted - Day 51 - 1st Jury member)

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, Slowpoke said:

Whew... thanks Guy.

(Lol... thought is was a HG I forgot about... we've had some... uh... unusual ones this season ^_^)

 

I can tell you I wouldn't have acted that way and my husband would have not appreciated me touching a guy the way she did. 

Paulie even said Cody wasn't to blame. I don't even understand that mindset. 

 

As for Day sorry but I hope after this jury it's the last we see of this crazy lady. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Somerandomguy said:

Christine was the suspect married hussy who cuddled and canoodled with Paul's brother Cody all season. Flirting is one thing, but she wasn't even trying to advance in the game. She just looked trampiesque when it was time for her to go. Although technically she did nothing wrong. The old "not a good look"

But in typical fashion Christine got booed and Cody was loved by all.  He should have known better she was married.  Yes they both were at fault but good ole boys patted him on the back and Christine was called all kinds of names.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Janis said:

But in typical fashion Christine got booed and Cody was loved by all.  He should have known better she was married.  Yes they both were at fault but good ole boys patted him on the back and Christine was called all kinds of names.

Sorry I have to disagree with you. She was the one who was married. The responsibility is on her. It is not his marriage.

I take some exception your "good ole boys" view. If my wife acted that way I would be pissed at her. I could care less who the other person is, it is on her. Implying she only is called trampy because of a double standard simply doesn't apply her,I think. 

If Cody was the married one, I think the names would have rained on him too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Somerandomguy said:

Sorry I have to disagree with you. She was the one who was married. The responsibility is on her. It is not his marriage.

I take some exception your "good ole boys" view. If my wife acted that way I would be pissed at her. I could care less who the other person is, it is on her. Implying she only is called trampy because of a double standard simply doesn't apply her,I think. 

If Cody was the married one, I think the names would have rained on him too.

 

This whole Christine thing is so dumb. The didn't kiss they didn't do anything sexual. Yes it was creepy but it was not cheating 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Marty said:

 

This whole Christine thing is so dumb. The didn't kiss they didn't do anything sexual. Yes it was creepy but it was not cheating 

Exactly. It was Boo worthy. People didn't like it, but technically nothing happened

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Marty said:

 

This whole Christine thing is so dumb. The didn't kiss they didn't do anything sexual. Yes it was creepy but it was not cheating 

 

ITA. It was too touchy-feely, but blown way out of proportion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Somerandomguy said:

Sorry I have to disagree with you. She was the one who was married. The responsibility is on her. It is not his marriage.

I take some exception your "good ole boys" view. If my wife acted that way I would be pissed at her. I could care less who the other person is, it is on her. Implying she only is called trampy because of a double standard simply doesn't apply her,I think. 

If Cody was the married one, I think the names would have rained on him too.

Well you have a right to your opinion yes she was married and she had to answer to her husband.  He knew she was married and what kind of person acts that way with a married woman especially on national tv.  If you didn't get the live feeds then I am sure good old Cody was portrayed as the nice guy. He should not have been touchy feely with her either. He got absolutely no negative response and she was labeled all kinds of names.  It is a double standard but like I said you can disagree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 11:51 AM, Canopus said:

 

 

I'm certainly not defending most of the guys. Paulie is a real dirt-bag. So is Paul and Victor, however at least they can occasionally be funny. I don't watch the feeds, so I don't know if they are as nasty as Paulie, but I wouldn't be surprised.  And I feel sorry for Z, I have no idea why she's still hooking up with Paulie.

 

But that doesn't excuse Da for being a angry b***h that is triggered by the smallest excuse. She's ghetto trash. Yes, she's surrounded by other vile trash, but that doesn't excuse her.

 

From this woman's perspective I was thrilled that when Paulie got closer to Da she got even closer in his face.  Paulie has been ugly toward women and in this case, I totally support Da.,  Think of it this way,  she had not attacked anyone else in the house in that way.  And really for you to call her ghetto trash is way out of bounds.  What do you really know about her?  That she flips her hair.  Really quite an assumption and very derogatory.   

 

Is it better to watch beautiful  Z fall all over him or to see a strong woman stand up for herself and her daughter? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Janis said:

Well you have a right to your opinion yes she was married and she had to answer to her husband.  He knew she was married and what kind of person acts that way with a married woman especially on national tv.  If you didn't get the live feeds then I am sure good old Cody was portrayed as the nice guy. He should not have been touchy feely with her either. He got absolutely no negative response and she was labeled all kinds of names.  It is a double standard but like I said you can disagree.

 

In fairness to her, her husband seemed like kind of a eunuch, so I can sort of see why she was all over Cody. Totally not right, but it's not all that surprising. She probably knows her husband wouldn't have the b-lls to say or do anything about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×