BB17 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific) - Part 2

linda60639

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not accusing the game of being fixed or anyone of cheating, but Liz has said Big Brother gave her an answer in the competition.  Also Vanessa has signed a contract with CBS after the show ends for her own TV show.   Plus Vanessa has offered people money for voting for her.  Big Brother claims it is her own money but if she wins she will replace it with her winnings,  Both Liz and Vanessa should have been disqualified.   In the first few years Big Brother was much stricter.  Talk about the game was not allowed but production has teased Liz all season and laughed when they told her not to talk about production, when she was talking about production.  Also hated the twin twist.  It automatically helped one side.

But by breaking rules about splitting the money and helping Liz with a competition, Steve's chances are really slim to win.  I guess Big Brother has decided. 

They need to go back and play the way the game played in season 2

That had to be the worst BB episode ever aired! They couldn't have at least squeezed in the end of the 1st challenge??? They should have included part 2 as well!!! Was there a single thing original besides their stupid memory lane?? They could have at least shown diary rooms we haven't seen yet!  Barf Ugh Bah!!!

Vanessa's acting was PUKE.

I am not accusing the game of being fixed or anyone of cheating, but Liz has said Big Brother gave her an answer in the competition.  Also Vanessa has signed a contract with CBS after the show ends for her own TV show.   Plus Vanessa has offered people money for voting for her.  Big Brother claims it is her own money but if she wins she will replace it with her winnings,  Both Liz and Vanessa should have been disqualified.   In the first few years Big Brother was much stricter.  Talk about the game was not allowed but production has teased Liz all season and laughed when they told her not to talk about production, when she was talking about production.  Also hated the twin twist.  It automatically helped one side.

But by breaking rules about splitting the money and helping Liz with a competition, Steve's chances are really slim to win.  I guess Big Brother has decided. 

They need to go back and play the way the game played in season 2

I agree, but I still like the golden veto.

I haven't been around a couple of weeks but in my opinion that was the world's worst endurance comp I have ever seen in my life!!! They swing on a damn candy apple for 10 minutes or so then get to rest their legs a few minutes...that was an insult to every BB final physical comp in history. Also what the heck is that sorry Liz in F3??? JMO.

No disrespect to Steve, well maybe a little disrespect, but I feel that he rode to the finals on Vanessa's coattail.  And frankly, if I were in the jury I would never vote for a nerdy, teddy bear hugging, socially inept geek to win my season of Big Brother.  Because what does that say about me and my self- respect that such a person was smart enough or strong enough to beat me at this game? What does that say about all my other housemates if such a person was the best of the bunch?   If I had any kind of pride at all, I would vote for a person who it could be argued was either a master manipulator or stronger and/or smarter than I am.    Now Steve evicting Vanessa would show that he outplayed/outmanipulated the master and Steve would then, and only then, earn my vote. 

I wouldn't want to assume myself smarter or dumber than the F3.  They're there, I'm not. All that matters is that they're there, not how they managed to do it... (to me, of course)

I don't care for any of them much personality wise, but if in the jury, i might very well vote for who i disliked the least. That would be Steve. Maybe Liz against Vanessa...

He may be some or all of those things mentioned, but Vanessa and Liz have their own list of adjectives.  People are people. All different. These 3 would never be friends if they didn't meet on BB, But they all had a goal, and by working together, they achieved it. Well almost for 2 of them...

*shouldn't have to say this, but this is just my opinion, of course...

Is it safe to assume that whoever wins the final HOH comp is taking Liz?  Now if Vanessa wins it, then it won't seem wrong for Liz to get to F2 on Vanessa's coattails because Liz has always been pretty loyal to Vanessa.  If Steve wins it and takes Liz, she'll get a prize she doesn't really deserve, IMO, because she has been dissing Steve the entire game.  If that happens, I'm sure he'll be disappointed when he watches  and hears all of the times she has said, "I hate him-uh."  As entertaining as it would be to see Vanessa out at F3, I do hope it's Liz that gets evicted. 

Oh! Something just occurred to me.... 

Perhaps Vanessa will throw to Steve.  

She wants those 3 Austwin votes and as such, needs Steve to be the one to cut Liz.

If she won and took liz, that would be 3 votes she doesn't get. If she cut Liz, she may lose them too.

However, the chances are good that the Austwins will vote for her over Steve regardless of how it goes down.

She actually does want to be in F2 w/ Steve (maybe??) and she wants Steve to be the one to evict Liz.

It's quite a gamble, all in, so to speak, but she just might actually throw it to Steve!!!

I  don't care who wins or loses, but I am definitely interested in seeing how the jury votes....particularly Austin.  Will Austin's anger toward Vanessa have dissipated enough that he would vote for her?  The bottom line is that Austin's one true love is Austin, and I think it will have mattered more who got HIM out rather than who got Liz out. 

No disrespect to Steve, well maybe a little disrespect, but I feel that he rode to the finals on Vanessa's coattail. And frankly, if I were in the jury I would never vote for a nerdy, teddy bear hugging, socially inept geek to win my season of Big Brother. Because what does that say about me and my self- respect that such a person was smart enough or strong enough to beat me at this game? What does that say about all my other housemates if such a person was the best of the bunch? If I had any kind of pride at all, I would vote for a person who it could be argued was either a master manipulator or stronger and/or smarter than I am. Now Steve evicting Vanessa would show that he outplayed/outmanipulated the master and Steve would then, and only then, earn my vote.

What would it say? Maybe, it says You should learn to not judge a book by its cover?

Oh! Something just occurred to me.... 

Perhaps Vanessa will throw to Steve.  

She wants those 3 Austwin votes and as such, needs Steve to be the one to cut Liz.

If she won and took liz, that would be 3 votes she doesn't get. If she cut Liz, she may lose them too.

However, the chances are good that the Austwins will vote for her over Steve regardless of how it goes down.

She actually does want to be in F2 w/ Steve (maybe??) and she wants Steve to be the one to evict Liz.

It's quite a gamble, all in, so to speak, but she just might actually throw it to Steve!!!

Let's hope Vanessa does throw it to Steve so he can have the pleasure of evicting her sorry ass.

Vanessa is in such a bad spot -- three Austwin votes on the line for her.  On the other hand, she wants to be able to trust Steve to take her which is

TOO funny.  This is exactly what I mean when I say Vanessa did not play a good game.  She is supposedly a master strategist, but if this is all she's

got, she's in pretty sorry shape.  Painting yourself into such a tight corner is BAD game strategy.  That's not to say she won't somehow pull out a win

in the end, but it will be against odds that most players wouldn't want to be up against, especially one who plays poker professionally.

Why did they have a multimillionaire gambling witch on BB? Steve sending Vanessa running won him the game. Liz was stupid and lousy imo. That was one consolation for what has been one of the worst BBs EVER. Enjoyed you guys input, however.

What Denise said ! ! !

And TPTB should be ashamed of themselves for sticking a professional (millionare) gambler in the house ...

Especially with the likes of this year's HGs.

But... as always... love coming into Morty's to read everyone's comments about this show we've all become addicted to... Good and bad seasons.

LOL... but... it was one of the best seasons for the MeMe's :-)

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name