BB17 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific) - Part 2

linda60639

Austin won POV. No details yet tho.

LOL, and the drama has begun!  The next several days should be fun.  :popcorn:

But wait!!!!!!!!!!!  Vanessa has "information", and she's sooooooooooooo close to telling it.  (As soon as she fabricates it, that is.)

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vanessa keeps saying that it was irrelevant to her game who won between austin and Jmac, because she did not want people to analyze the advice she gave Julia. The last thing vanessa wanted was Julia to take out Jmac and end up facing austin, because she knew austin would throw the comp to julia. she needed julia out as soon as possible. But, I have to give it her, the twins has bought her BS hook line and sinker. 

Somebody please help me understand the sequence of events.

There are now six HGs, and one will be evicted on Thursday, the 10th.  Then on the 17th one more will be evicted, so there will be 4.  But the 24th is the last show, right?  I thought that there were only three there for that whole last week, and all but the F3 actually enter the Jury House.  Does the HG that goes on at F4 also miss out on the Jury House experience? 

Please, someone, point out where I'm being ignorant about this.  :dontgetit:

LOL, and the drama has begun!  The next several days should be fun.  :popcorn:

But wait!!!!!!!!!!!  Vanessa has "information", and she's sooooooooooooo close to telling it.  (As soon as she fabricates it, that is.)

Vanessa has information...lol...and she goes on and on and on...I can't listen to her talk game anymore, so I mute her:)

When pressed by the twins, when she was trying to play "counselor" between Austin and Liz, she said that she was just talking about strategy.  IOW, she was backtracking big time.  Of course this might work on the not-so-bright twins, but a sharp HG wouldn't buy it.

Somebody please help me understand the sequence of events.

There are now six HGs, and one will be evicted on Thursday, the 10th.  Then on the 17th one more will be evicted, so there will be 4.  But the 24th is the last show, right?  I thought that there were only three there for that whole last week, and all but the F3 actually enter the Jury House.  Does the HG that goes on at F4 also miss out on the Jury House experience? 

Please, someone, point out where I'm being ignorant about this.  :dontgetit:

It's hard to say exactly, but here's a look at how the last couple of seasons ended.

In BB16 last year, the Final Six were Christine, Frankie, Caleb, Victoria, Cody and Derrick.

Christine was evicted on Day 77.

(Christine actually left as the second evictee of a double eviction night, following Nicole out the door.)

Frankie won HoH but since the houseguests all agreed to "push the button", the week was rewound on Day 84, and did not count.

Frankie ended up being evicted on Day 88. (With no live audience.)

Feeds went dark for a couple of days.

This left us with a Final Four of Caleb, Victoria, Cody and Derrick.

On Day 90, Caleb was evicted.

The Finale was on Day 97, so Caleb was indeed sent to the Jury house.

Victoria was evicted on Finale night, Day 97, so did NOT go to Jury house.

In BB15 the year before, the Final Six were Elissa, Judd, McCrae, Spencer, GinaMarie and Andy.

Elissa was evicted on Day 77.

(Elissa followed Amanda out as the second evictee of a double eviction night.)

Judd was evicted on Day 82. (With no live audience.)

McCrae was evicted just 2 days later, on Day 84.

Spencer, the season's final evictee, left on Finale night, Day 90. (No Jury house for him.)

So although this season will not follow the exact pattern, since it does get changed from year to year, it looks like it's the Final Five evictee who gets evicted with no live audience, and only a couple of days after the Final Six evictee.

If that's anything to go on, the rest of this season COULD look like this:

Right now, (Day 81) we are at Final Six. Steve, Vanessa, John, Austin, Julia and Liz.

On Day 85 (this Thursday, Sep. 10), we well go from Final Six to Final Five.

On Day 90 (Tuesday, Sep. 15), we will go from Final Five to Final Four. No live audience. Live feeds will be blocked until after Wednesday's show airs on East Coast.

On Day 92 (Thursday, Sep. 17), we will go from Final Four to Final Three.)

Finale takes place on Day 98. (Takes us from Final Three to Final Two.)

Day 98, and Finale, is on WEDNESDAY, September 23.

Is this what will happen? It's by no means certain, just a guess.

They COULD just do another double eviction on Day 92 instead of having a special eviction on Day 90, but it's more probably that they won't, since they pretty much do a special eviction at around that point every season.

References:

Monday, September 15 2014 Going, Going, Yawn

The HGs were told there'd be an early wake-up call today, BB told them they have activities today, they think they're getting a guest today, but it's really an eviction day. BB Will be taping tomorrow's eviction episode today, so the HGs have to do goodbye messages, pack, clean... everything. Once the eviction process begins the feeds will go off and remain off until after the show airs tomorrow. Tonight's Big Brother After Dark will be pre-recorded of the events taking place in the morning.

Link: http://mortystv.com/archive/bb16/bb16_09152014.shtml

Tuesday, September 10 2013 Eviction Tuesday

It's eviction Tuesday! Tuesday, you ask? Yes. The Wednesday eviction will be taped today. We expect the feeds will go off around 4PM to keep the details secret until Wednesday's broadcast.

Link: http://mortystv.com/archive/bb15/bb15_09102013.shtml

OMG. I think I've probably said this several times, but Julia and Liz eating truly grosses me out, like makes me mad. lol

I want to hear what they're saying but I just can't unmute until they're done.

And right on cue. BBAD begins & the first thing I see, er hear, is the twins chomping away. I'm gonna start waiting until 12:30 to turn it on. barf

Instead of Jessie, who has become a BB staple, I would have rather had some version of a Pandora's Box.  For this season to be hyped up with promises of different twists every week, BB could have at least gave them that.  I think it is too late now, isn't it?

Besides the Twin thing .... what / where were all the Twists BB claimed they'd have this season ??

Double HOH has been done before

Double Eviction has been done before

An evicted HG returning to the game has been done before

Did I miss something ??

And ... blechh .... Jessie has been DONE before to the point of nausea ! ! !

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name